[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about episode "The Best Night Ever".

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: rdponypokey.jpg (73KB, 821x473px) Image search: [Google]
rdponypokey.jpg
73KB, 821x473px
Let's talk about episode "The Best Night Ever". Rainbow Dash may be my least liked out of the mane 6 but one cannot deny she had the cutest look in this episode, looking absolutely adorable. Furthermore she had the best singing part she ever had in the song "At the Gala" and also the song Poney Pokey was very good and cute
>>
File: 15030478902331314.png (11KB, 872x503px) Image search: [Google]
15030478902331314.png
11KB, 872x503px
>>30887209
>Season 1 episode
>good
No.
>>
File: 616497.jpg (397KB, 1045x1000px) Image search: [Google]
616497.jpg
397KB, 1045x1000px
>>30887209
Agreed. Well, Dash is my favorite, so maybe it was easier for me, but I love both her gala dress and her part of the song.
To this day TBNE is still my favorite finale. A nice episode with nice music, where all the mane 6 had a moment about them. It's funny that in this episode the ponies got more important roles than in any later two-parter. If they ever write an ending for the show, I hope it'll be something like this.
>>
>>30887562
It was the perfect ending for it's respective season, I think part of the beauty of what this version of MLP has become is that is really is no one thing, it's comedy, SOL, action, adventure, all bundled up and sometimes one aspect takes priority over the other, and I love that, this show has the option of always being different where most shows don't
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.