[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think it's kind of funny how everyone thinks of Rainbow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1501119071940.jpg (2MB, 1200x1680px) Image search: [Google]
1501119071940.jpg
2MB, 1200x1680px
I think it's kind of funny how everyone thinks of Rainbow as "the gay one" when she actually has the most straight shipping options out of the mane cast.
>>
But she works best with Twilight or Daring Do.
>>
>>30875450
She's the gay one because she looks, sounds and acts like a bull dyke
>>
File: 1504366434306.png (936KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1504366434306.png
936KB, 1366x768px
>>30875450
>mfw I unironically ship QuibbleDash
I sincerely find the idea of it cute and I think it would work the best because he's not only able but willing to challenge her ego in all the right ways
and remember you're not a cuck if you don't ship your waifu
>>
>>30875450
Rainbow Dash should suck Zephyr off while playing with Fluttershy's pussy.
>>
File: 5495153.jpg (76KB, 778x689px) Image search: [Google]
5495153.jpg
76KB, 778x689px
>>30875589
>>
>>30875450
The three should have sex with each other and whoever cums last gets Dash and the other two are labeled gay and have to marry each other.
>>
>>30875511
>looks, sounds and acts like a bull dyke
She is cute and pleasant and therefore nothing like a bulldyke.
>>
So, here's what happening

They're all gay, unless I self insert myself as the male, in which case they're straight
That's how it works, and how it always should work
Because it's okay for them to be lesbians, because it doesn't mean shit
Lesbians have no future, it's just 'innocent' fun, they can't have kids, and soon enough find out that they want kids and thus need a dick
That's exactly why I can ship Dash and Twiggy, and they're fucking perfect together, unless I feel like inserting myself and fucking either one of them
Or maybe even both, a herd with them both would be super hot and fun

And she's 'the gay one' only on tumblr
No one claims she's gay here, because we all secretly want to cum inside of her
Just look at the number of greens about her, I'm quite certain there's not even 5% of these that have her portrayed as a carpet muncher
Or if they do, she ends up liking the taste of cock
>>
>>30875892
>cute
>pleasant
we talking about the same rainbow dash?
>>
File: 75643245768.jpg (201KB, 883x811px) Image search: [Google]
75643245768.jpg
201KB, 883x811px
>>30875450
dyewts?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.