[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whatever happened to this dude? He used to be all over the background

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 131010292042.png (591KB, 1797x600px) Image search: [Google]
131010292042.png
591KB, 1797x600px
Whatever happened to this dude? He used to be all over the background in the early episodes of the show.
>>
>>30872989
he ded
>>
>>30872989
he's dead just like the show and good writers
>>
>>30873038
>MLP
>good writers
>>
>>30873112
back in s1 and s2 they were good
>>
>>30873146
theyve been about average throughout the series with only a pocketful of good writers at any given time.
this seasons flavor of good writers is the songco duo.
>>
>>30873146
>S1
>oy-vey, Applejack is hitting way too much trees and not getting enough sleep!

>S6
>Applejack has trouble fullfilling all of her duties at once and desperately tries to make her job easier but ends up having to do even more due to bad optimization skills

>they still think S1 was somehow more mature and interesting
>>
>>30873174
The fact of the matter is that the simple premise was handled well and made an interesting episode whilst the more complex premise was handled like garbage and every single moment and joke felt incredibly forced, unfunny, and poorly written.
>>
>>30873174
less is more faggot
>>
>>30873187
personally i dont find s1 all that interesting. entertaining maybe in its own unique way, but easily far less interesting than anything after. it played it safe.
>>
>>30873194
buzzphrase.
>>
>>30873209
That's fair, but you can't say Applejack's Day Off was a good episode. It's one of the few episodes I will never rewatch due to how little I enjoyed it first time around, tying probably only with What About Discord.
>>
>>30873216
not an argument
>>
>>30873230
im not the green anon, but i would argue it was an average episode with some decent jokes throughout. its also an episode thats not all too unrealistic in its premise. ive personally experienced multiple employers doing things in inefficient and stupid ways because thats how its always been done. id recommend you watch it again with a fresh mind.
>>
>>30873230
>Applejack has worked on a farm her whole life
>All of her family works on a farm
>Needs the helps of some nerdy Alicorn and a Unicorn that practically hates labor
The episode made Applejack look extremely retarded. Not stupid, not that she is mistaken or a bit of a klutz. Actual retarded. Like she is very slow in the head compared to others.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.