[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM9 ma00NXOc I wanna fuck y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Ahhh.jpg (55KB, 786x426px) Image search: [Google]
Ahhh.jpg
55KB, 786x426px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM9ma00NXOc

I wanna fuck you hard~
I wanna feel you deep~
I wanna rock your body~
I wanna taste your sweet~
I wanna ah ah~
I wanna ah ah~
>>
>>30872870
But they don't have horsephones yet silly
But here's how it'd go

"What was that?"
>"You want the short version or--"
"Take a guess,"
>"I just casted a simple spell that will allow me to telepathically send you short messages!"
"What? How does it work--"
>/Can you hear me?/
"Wow,"
>/Yes, but don't worry, I'll only use it in case of emergencies!/

>Two weeks later
>Be at work
>/I love you/
"FUCK!"
>That scared you to hell, good thing you didn't get hurt--
>/I can't wait for you to get home,/
>Yeah, I love you too twiggywiggy--
>/So I can remove those pesky pants and suck on your hard cock,/
>Wait wha--
>/Oh, the things I'm going to do to you when you get home!/
>Twilight, I'm at work!
>/Once I'm finished swallowing all of your love, I'll push you down on your back and mount you,/
>As awkward and bizarre this situation is, your body starts responding in kind, your boxers feeling tighter by the minute
>This is still the voice of your princess flowing through your mind
>And saying dirty things, adorably dirty things
>/Maybe we could try anal too? Would you like that?/
>You do your best to try and ignore it but--
>/Would you like to pump my ass full of cum?/
>Fuck
>/Oh, Anon, I can't wait for you to be home!/
>>
>>30873557
hot
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.