[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Legends of Equestria, a free-to-play MMORPG, sche

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: untitled.png (59KB, 403x210px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
59KB, 403x210px
Welcome to Legends of Equestria, a free-to-play MMORPG, scheduled for Open Access Release on September 10, 2017!

https://www.legendsofequestria.com/

are you guys ready to become ponies and be autistic with other autists?
>>
>>30870465
Yes.
>>
>>30870465
go shill your shitty game somewhere else

t. LoE developer
>>
Yes. I'm ready to roleplay as a background pony while dozens of bigger autists around me roleplay as their shitty self-insert OCs.
>>
Pegasus, Unicorn, or Mud pone?

I think playing a pegasus might spoils some of the fun, so I'll go with one of the other two.

I'll make a Pegasus later down the rode to go zipping around everywhere.

I wonder if the cloud walking spell will be a thing.
>>
>>30870869
pegasus can fly
unicorn has range attack, heal, and teleport
pure master race is fastest and strongest.

yes cloud walking is a thing. just don't fall off of the clouds.
>>
>>30870942
would suck if the timer ran out while you were exploring.
>>
>>30870465
Demo/Promo looked like utter shite, but I'm willing to give it a go as a time sink. I feel like intentionally failing this semester anyways.
>>
>>30870996
it is at a lower quality

>>30870982
what timer?
>>
>>30871003
Yeah, I know. Why come a higher quality promo wasn't released? Seems totally backwards. Unless...that was you master plan all along.
>>
>>30871003
mmo's usualy have timers on buffs and spells. A travel spell like that would probably last at least a few minutes in a different game. Given the nature of its see, I'd guess something along ten minutes or so.
>>
your game is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>30870465

Game gonna get shut down in a day after it launches so don't bother. Hasbro won't allow that shit when they closed down every other game.
>>
>>30871671
it has been around for many years so i doubt it.
>>
>>30871683

Legally they can't shut you down UNTIL you release because C&Ds are advisory. Once they release, they can legally fuck them up the ass for releasing a product after telling them to stop.

They have to at least attempt a shutdown because otherwise it sets a precedent for using their brand maliciously. If they didn't chase them, they'd be unable to stop that MLP fighting game that got turned into a barnyard fighting game that noone gives a fuck about.
>>
>>30871671
>>30871683
I think they have every legal issue covered so they won;t be able to sue them, at least on the eyes of LoE developers, I played the game once, met someone from my own country, we spoke and played together, it was fun, I miss the friendos I made there.
>>
>>30870942
How far is the teleport?
If its limited by LoS (as it should, really) then unicorn is truly master race.
>>
>>30871118
I don't think cloudwalking will be an actual spell. I'm pretty sure all clouds will be walkable by all races by default, which is kind of lame and a missed opportunity, but understandable.
>>
>>30871698
That's not how C&D works at all. FiM was shut down by Hasbro and Halo Gen was shut down by Microsoft both before they were released, thats just off the top of my head.
>>
>>30872225
Yes, all races can cloudwalk by default. It's kind of lame, and it's never really explained. Like you said, a missed opportunity.
>>
>>30872227
Fim was at fighting games expo tho, right?
>>
bump i guess
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.