[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>actually cares about hive security >cares about the future

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Pharynx.png (30KB, 250x217px) Image search: [Google]
Pharynx.png
30KB, 250x217px
>actually cares about hive security
>cares about the future of his fellow hive members, and still cares about the hive despite it completely changing
>proactively does shit to stop threats to his hive once and for all, whilst everyone else just delays the problem
>simply angry that his culture and way of life was completely destroyed

Pharynx litrally did nothing wrong
>>
>>30870337
He was thinking wrong so he's wrong
He's not on the right side of history
>>
>>30870337
he didn't want to be gay. that's punishable by death.
>>
>>30870337

he was a prick with no communication skills. I can see plenty of people on this board being able to relate.
>>
>>30870337
The pointless destruction of flowers and vines was his problem. They didn't mind him being a warrior in the end because you kind of have to use violence at least somewhat to be a successful civilization protected from threats, but his pointless destruction, meanness to everyone around him, and refusing to use the feelings forum as at least a first step in civil society were why he was shunned.
>>
>>30870337
Being concerned about security doesn't mean you have to be an antagonistic dick about it all the time.
I spent 7 years in a fighter squadron; we were always combat ready but still had flower beds, public art and nicely mowed lawns. Being concerned with security and readiness doesn't mean you have to live in ancient Sparta or North Korea.
>>
>>30870337
He was the only one that wasn't a complete pussy. What happens if a large numbered threat attacks the hive?
>>
>>30870415

They'll resolve the issue by talking to the enemy about their differences until a mutual understanding is reached. Then they'll all partake in some arts & crafts time.
>>
>>30870376
>>
>>30870430
What if the enemy was the new hive Chrysalis spent the past few years birthing?
>>
>>30870452

Well, then they're screwed I guess. I liken Thorax's hive to be kind of like Sweden. No boarder policy, lame army, liberal wannabe-utopia policies, etc.
>>
You can be 100% right and still be enough of a prick that no one wants to deal with you
>>
File: IMG_4614.jpg (72KB, 739x740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4614.jpg
72KB, 739x740px
>>30870400
AHAHAHAHAHA WHAT KIND OF FLOWERS WERE THEY, PANSIES??
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.