[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did they just normalise being genderfluid? And here I was happy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

File: Fluid.png (608KB, 606x515px) Image search: [Google]
Fluid.png
608KB, 606x515px
Did they just normalise being genderfluid?
And here I was happy that the show wasn't being used as a political mouthpiece.

I would be pissed if they did something pro-left or pro-right, but this is worse. It's just wrong. You can't change your sex chromosomes, and thinking that you can is a mental disorder. Why are they doing this?
>>
>>30870246

It was done for comedic value, so if anything they were making fun of it.
>>
>>30870246
They are changelings. They are literally genderfluid.
>>
>>30870246
issa joke
>>
>>30870275
really, they seemed somewhat genuine about it....
>>
File: IMG_7245.jpg (77KB, 576x837px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7245.jpg
77KB, 576x837px
>>30870246
Oh trust me, if they wanted to promote gender fluidity, you would know.
>>
>>30870363
I only watched a couple minutes of that show and gave up when ever single line of dialogue was a pun of sone kind

Don't they play the "dude he's dressed up as a girl lmao" as a joke and not some kind of gender liberating thing?
>>
>>30870246
I think they were more making fun of it, honestly. The whole feelings forum thing was kind of tongue-in-cheek deal.
>>
>>30870246
I had a transgendered boyfriend and "he" had a very healthy grip on reality about it: He acknowledged that he was female, and that nothing he ever did would change that. He viewed his testosterone injections as "medicine" that made his symptoms (depression, suicidal thoughts) go away. And he was extremely averse to sex change surgery, which if you read up about it, is a truly disgusting and gruesome practice like something out of Dr. Frankenstein's lab, especially for females, and isn't even proven to alleviate depression.
>>
>>30870397
why can't she just accept that she's a masculine female in the same way that some men are effeminate, and not ostracize herself from the rest of the world by obsessing over a concept like changing your sex that she will never be able to accomplish?
There's a reason transgender people have a high suicide rate and it's not discrimination. It's not a healthy state of mind.
>>
>>30870246
You really are a brainlet if you could not detect the satire within that scene.
>>
>>30870246
B a s h I n g_T u m b l r_I s_No w_C a n n o n
Get in the pit bro...
>>
>>30870413
>why can't she just accept that she's a masculine female

I have heard of transgendered people "growing out of it", but I guess he just couldn't live with the symptoms anymore and sought treatment for his mental illness.
>>
>>30870413
>why can't she just accept that she's mentally ill and stop being mentally ill?

Gee I don't know it sounds so simple.
>>
>>30870522
there is literally nothing wrong with being an effeminate male or a masculine female
>>
>>30870522
Why not? Depressive people accept their sickness and live with their gloom and self-loathing forever. Same with most other mentally ill patients. I never see tumblr standing up for those.
>>
>>30870561
>Depressive people accept their sickness and live with their gloom and self-loathing forever

In my case, years of Prozac helped get me to the point where my depression is a background annoyance that I just deal with.
>>
>>30870246
Sex =/= Gender
Also they're literally "Changelings". They can magically morph into whatever. It's not an illusion.

Also sex chromosomes only infer - not confirm - a person's sexual development. A person can have y chromosomes but not develope as a male.

You don't live in a world of absolutes.
>>
>>30870671

Gee, thanks for the lesson, /lgbt/. You're so wise and knowledgeable on these matters
>>
>>30870246
do purple changelings even exist? They're all shades of green, blue and yellow
>>
>>30870671
>A person can have y chromosomes but not develop as a male.
define "devlop as a male". Are you talking about cultural personality traits? Because that has nothing to do with the biological sex definition of male. Don't try to muddy the issue.
>>
>>30870681
i'm starting to wonder, why is "t" stuck onto the end of lgb. Lesbians, gays, and bisexuals are all sexual orientations, but tranies aren't a sexual orientation they're just a mental dissorder. So why stick it on there.
>>
>>30870671
Chimeras do not validate your delusion, tumblr. Go home.
>>
>>30870701
To try and give their cause more validity. Enough people didn't question it and it stuck

There are people who refer to LGB on its own, and TERF (trans exclusionary radical feminist) is a name that gets thrown around too, but that's often as an insult as far as I've seen
>>
>>30870701

I always wonder the same thing myself. Also, almost all L's, G's and B's pretty much hate the T's and want nothing to do with them. At least that's the case in the ones that i know.
>>
>>30870246
In deer pack there is male with big horns and females with little horns. At changelings case there is Thorax and his brother with big horns, all other changelings have little horns, so all of them are females.
>>
>>30870246
Wait, THAT's what people meant when they're talking about "the tranny changeling"? The colour joke?
You guys are really looking for things to be offended by, I didn't even notice this. Hell, it still doesn't work.
>>
>>30870701
>>30870713
>>30870715
Reminder that modern conservatives are functionally identical to liberals in terms of social issues except for lack of acceptance of transgenderism.
>>
>>30870741

Uh, no we're not. At all.
>>
>>30870741
>humans 99,99%
>transgenders 0,01%
Well, well, well, who is behind that post?
>>
>>30870770
did you just use a fucking comma as a decimal point?
>>
>>30870771
Is that all, that you see?
>>
>>30870748
I've seen so many conservatives that are gay, accepting of free sexuality, and believe that bend traditional gender norms. The only thing they don't like is transgenderism. I openly had one day they support just LGB.

>>30870770
I wasn't trying to convince anyone of anything. Just saying most young conservatives I know don't care about sexuality except for trans people.
>>
>>30870771
eurofags use commas as decimal points.
>>
>>30870774
I'm not the anon you were responding to and have no obligation to comment on what your actual point is
>>
>>30870784
so what do they use to group bigger numbers into sets of 3?
>>
>>30870793
decimal points.
>>
>>30870799
fucking hell really?
>>
>>30870803
I think so. I might be wrong, but I don't think I am.
>>
>>30870783
All don't care about sexuality, but special snowflakes are too afraid of being (((humiliated))), so they are whining like Rarity about it.
>>
>>30870783
>I've seen so many conservatives that are gay, accepting of free sexuality, and believe that bend traditional gender norms

I'll concede that you may have a point when it comes to younger conservatives. I personally don't care about sexual orientation in regards to politics. But that's certainly not the case with older folks like my parents and grandparents - who make up the bulk of the party.
>>
>>30870558
There's nothing wrong with being a well-rounded, healthy individual but that doesn't cure depression.
>>
>>30870698
He means, everyone is female by default. Having Y chromosome doesn't guarantee they'll develop male sex traits.
That's humans anyways.
Insects are different. As I understand it, male bugs - bees in particular- are just stunted females. They're male unless they grow big enough to be female. Their development is controlled by nutrition they receive.
>>
>>30870880
>He
mighty presumptive of you
>>
>>30870893
English is grammatically masculine. You default to male forms because referring to a person as "it" is rude, and using "they" is unspecific like "whom". But you know "who" I'm talking about.
>>
>>30870413
Not that anon but my boyfriend's ex is trans, we are all on good terms though, and sometimes all three of us hop on discord to play some vidya. He just started taking testosterone pills and I simply cannot recognize his voice anymore.
>>
File: 1587564109823.jpg (180KB, 1406x2099px) Image search: [Google]
1587564109823.jpg
180KB, 1406x2099px
>>30871046
What the shitting hellfuck
>>
>>30871046
Which of them are you talking about?
>>
>>30871093
My boyfriend used to date a girl that became a guy, they broke up years ago but are still on good terms. I am dating said boyfriend now.
>>
>>30871107
>>30871046

LOL
YOUR BF TURNED A GIRL GAY
KEKEKEKEKEK
also you are probably not actually a girl
>>
>>30870246
i cannot tell if you are master baiting or just autistic.
>>
>>30870246
This sounds like stuff I'd hear in some yoga circle for soccer moms in Southern California, the whole, "blue one day, red the next."
>>
File: 1482739569477.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482739569477.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>>30871046
>>
>>30870671
You reminded me of those retards who say there are more genders than male and female because XXY, XXXY, XYY, & XYYY exist as 0.000000000000001% of the population, which by the way, they all result on the so called "super males" & "super females" literally just males/females with more prominent male/female characteristics
>>
>>30870671
>A person can have y chromosomes but not develope as a male.
Are you one of those persons?
no?
really?
then stop using it as an argument to defend your mental disorder
>>
>>30870246
> shapeshifters
> getting surprised they are slightly genderfluid
Next time you are going to complain that unicorns can do magic.
>>
>>30870808
It's true. Went to Europe and was confused as fuck.
>>
File: sonata what.png (449KB, 705x560px) Image search: [Google]
sonata what.png
449KB, 705x560px
They're changelings, they can become whatever they'd like. It's no biggie if they're suddenly female or male.

Now, if the show started talking about a Pegasus Pony wanting to become a Unicorn, that'd be a different story...
>>
I mean they're fuckinh shape shifting insectoids m8 standard gender dimorphism doesn't really apply so much.

Also are you actually upset or is this just "Tumblr Bad!" Boogeyman bullshit?
>>
>implying that if you had a power of a Changeling, you wouldn't change genders once in a while

In fact, I bet Changelings get really confused sometimes. A male Changeling changes into a female form and... likes it. A bit too much.
>>
>>30870741
It's almost as if people pay lip service to lgbtwtfbbq so that they don't get fired because some faggot cried on social media.
>>
What is left and right?

So far, zero (0) people have been able to explain this to me.
>>
>>30871818
Speak English asshole. What do you mean "left and right"?
>>
>>30871818
Liberal and Conservative
>>
File: 682745.png (96KB, 1375x729px) Image search: [Google]
682745.png
96KB, 1375x729px
>>30871818
>>
They're a race of fucking shapeshifters; they're all whatever gender they feel like and can change everything about themselves on the biological level at a whim.

Seriously, there are enough reasons to hate Tumblr, you don't have to invent new ones.
>>
>>30871839

There's only about 6 on that list of 31 that are even worth knowing about. The rest are just bull shit.
>>
>>30871759
>, if the show started talking about a Pegasus Pony wanting to become a Unicorn
Aren't they already kinda doing that with big mac?
>dreams of being a unicorn
>unicorn RPG character
>qt unicorn gf
>>
>>30870246
The whole feelings forum was a joke about tumblr safespace culture and how delusional they are, especially when they all started fighting.
>>
>>30871882
>have to hold everything with mouth and hooves
I don't blame him for wanting to move things with his mind tbqh
>>
>>30871882
No.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.