[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been off the ride for a while, all the way since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

So I've been off the ride for a while, all the way since season 5 actually, and I'm really out of the loop.

Fill me in, why is Starlight Glimmer so prevalent on this board now? There seems to be a lot of shitposting about this pony currently. Is it a new meme or something?
>>
>>30868130
She's the new Sunset Shimmer
>>
File: smug anime reaction face.png (217KB, 467x424px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime reaction face.png
217KB, 467x424px
>>30868130
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwUaOFjdPmE
>>
>>30868130
>spoonfeed me on why the boards resident /b/tards act like they get paid to spam this OC
fuck off, nigger, it's bad enough our cuck moderation wont do anything about it
>>
>>30868134
If Sunset Shimmer was a mary sue
Took the spotlight all the time
And solved all the problems making the Mane 6 the new Celestia in terms of protecting Equestria
>>
>>30868130
The fucked up her character beyond belief, and the board does what it does best when the show doesn't go its way- it shitposts.
>>
She is the new Twilight and Twilight is the new Celestia.
>>
>>30868130
Catch up on episodes here: https://yayponies.eu/

And yes, Gilmglam booping herself is the new IWTCIRD.
>>
>>30868130
she's the latest shitpost, also the shittiest new pony added to the cast since, even though she's given so much attention she never develops, she's just a walking shitfest
>>
>>30868130
She's now a reformed villain and Twilight's pupil.
>>
>>30868146
She hasn't seemed much like a mary sue in the last few episodes in my opinion. To Change a Changeling ended with her being shouted down to by Thorax for her bad decisions.
>>
>>30868130
Starlight is Haber's oc, and she has taken over the show. There are entire episodes about her which would be fine if she even had any personality to base episodes around her in the first place.

The people of /mlp/ have taken to venting their frustrations about her by fervently shitposting her whenever they can in an attempt to make more people upset about her.

I feel like I've slipped between dimensions into the Berenstain universe where the show plays out like a bad fanfiction that gets progressively worse.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.