[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I see you guys arguing all the time about how bad the writing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

I see you guys arguing all the time about how bad the writing has gotten. So why do you guys continue to watch the show? I dont believe anyone would continue to watch a show for 7 years just to look at cute ponies, right?
>>
>>30866817
The writing for s7 has been better than average, desu.
>>
File: 1504097745804.png (192KB, 790x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1504097745804.png
192KB, 790x1011px
>>30866817
Hi Jim
I love the show
>>
>>30866817
they have gotten less cute over time as well, prime example: Yellow quiet
>>
>>30866817
I watch it in the hopes it will get better. S7 has been better than S6 so it was worth it.
>>
File: 1522994.jpg (147KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1522994.jpg
147KB, 1920x1080px
>>30866817
>I dont believe anyone would continue to watch a show for 7 years just to look at cute ponies, right?
Why not? That's literally the reason why I started watching the show, the ponies are unbelievably cute.
>>
>>30866817
I personally think season 7 has been pretty enjoyable and that the writing has been a huge step up from season 6. That being said, I can understand people still watching even if they think the writing is subpar. I've enjoyed lots of objectively bad stuff because it's still cute or has good music or has characters that I like.
>>
>>30866883
I dont believe you would watch a show for 7 season just because the characters are cute.
You dont go to the movies because it has your favorite actor in it, you go to the movies because the writing is good and the story is interesting, your favorite actors are just a bonus to the movie
>>
>>30866817
nigger
>>
>>30866817
Think of it as drug addiction.
>>
>>30867003
>You dont go to the movies because it has your favorite actor in it
I like Jason Statham, your argument is invalid.
Now seriously, you're making a wrong assumption. If someone says that the writing is bad /now/, it means that he used to like the writing, so he wasn't watching the show only because the ponies are cute, that became the only reason only when the writing stopped being a reason.
The people who have been watching the show for 7 seasons only because the ponies are cute (and those people exist) would never complain about the writing, those are two completely different groups.
>>
>>30867003
Nigga, I've outright bought games for no other reason other than I thought one of the female characters in it was a qt
>>
>>30866817
Last episode I've watched was a season 3 episode. Fucking season 3.

I stopped watching because I got busy and just kind of lost interest, but listening to the old songs is drawing me back in.
>>
File: 1453377018247.png (787KB, 654x539px) Image search: [Google]
1453377018247.png
787KB, 654x539px
>>30866817
The writing's improved, with some notable exceptions, this season. Season 6 was fucking trash though. Having said that,
>So why do you guys continue to watch the show?
Because I enjoy it? Something doesn't have to have great writing for me to want to watch it, it just has to scratch an itch.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.