[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would Changelings as a species work better if there were multiple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 12342134123.png (511KB, 1280x513px) Image search: [Google]
12342134123.png
511KB, 1280x513px
Would Changelings as a species work better if there were multiple hives and queens?
>>
>>30863479
Who says there aren't?
>>
>>30863479
Just so long as those other hives weren't full of gay deer.
>>
>>30863479
At this point, I hope there are.
>>
>>30863800
Never said it wasn't a possibility, granted a very slim one.
>>
>>30863479
Anything's better than what we have now.

Changelings went from one of the best parts of the MLP universe to gay, helpless rainbow beetles.
>>
>>30863935
Yeah...
W-who wants a hive full of helpless gay deer?
>>
>>30863479
I know the others are OC's but damn I like the concept. I mean the Changlings are like fire ants. They are freaking everywhere, hard to get rid of, and you don't want to mess with them. I woudn't doubt that chrystalis is out somewhere making a new hive as we speak.
>>
>>30864219

I bet they're all virgins too.
>>
>>30863479
I doesn't really matter. Nobody's gonna elaborate on these OC's, and so we're left with a bunch of literal faggots.
>>
>>30864204
>gay, helpless rainbow beetles

I will forever question why the show creators decided to go with Stag Beetles instead of Dragonflies for "purified" changeling aesthetics.
>>
>>30865453
Actually there's a LOT of really good fictions with multiple hives.

It just so happened that Canterlot Wedding was during the pic of the fandom, so you've got all the content you could ask for you ungrateful fuck.
>>
>>30865463
Their pearl necklaces are the worst thing about their design, they ooze homosexuality.
>>
>>30863479
Yeah, having them be like the Wraith from Stargate Atlantis would be interesting especially if only Chrysalis' hive was awake at the time of Canterlot Wedding, and the others are going to wake up soon
>>
>>30863479
>>30865466
http://pastebin.com/iA6fbJ4n
Crystal changelings are the best OC species.
>>
File: Mother's Love.png (167KB, 800x785px) Image search: [Google]
Mother's Love.png
167KB, 800x785px
>>30866378
You know nothing, SPIDER-LINGS are best species.
>>
>>30864219
>helpless
Not anymore lad
That was the whole reason Pharynx changed.
>>
>>30866454
>That was the whole reason Pharynx changed
No, the reason he changed was because if he didn't he'd be forever alone. He was forced to conform for survival since he and they only know how to function as a Hive.
>>
>>30863479
I like the blue one.
>>
File: changelings2.png (723KB, 940x750px) Image search: [Google]
changelings2.png
723KB, 940x750px
>>30863479

Wasn't the idea that the whole reason the hive was bad love sucking jerks due to Chrysalis? Wouldn't any other hives, should they exist, probably be the lovebug versions?

Though I am pretty sure there was supposed to be just one hive
>>
>>30866794
There were no lovebugs back then.
>>
>>30866801

Of course not, but if you are going to introduce things now, you would have to make use of the information the show has provided about changelings since then
>>
>>30866794
kys tripfag
>>
>>30865471
I guess Hasbro thought they wouldn't sell if they were dark/dull hues. Gotta make them bright and flashy and pretty or else nobux will be made.
>>
It wouldn't make much sense if there weren't.
Not all ponies follow Princess Celestia/Luna. Why should all changelings follow Chrysalis/Thorax?
>>
>>30866598
She looks like Changeling Tracy
>>
>>30863479
White teal and yellow seem cool. Pink and blue unnerve me a little.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.