[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are absolutely no episodes in season 1 that can rival the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 4321423143214123.png (84KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
4321423143214123.png
84KB, 300x169px
There are absolutely no episodes in season 1 that can rival the quality of this episode. Try to find one that does, because there are none. This is easily the most over hated episode in the show and it really is a quality episode once you look past season 1 bias.
>>
>>30859442
>quality
If you mean purely by an animation standpoint, sure. Otherwise this episode was shit.
>>
File: the fire in her eyes.gif (2MB, 463x343px) Image search: [Google]
the fire in her eyes.gif
2MB, 463x343px
>>30859442
28 Pranks Later is atrocious and one of the worst episodes in the entire series. I'm not a Dashfag, and I have a hard time understanding how there can be any with episodes like this. One of the common complaints about S6 is new writers not caring to watch previous seasons and making characters flat and OOC. 28PL is a prime example of that. It was written by some newbie who couldn't come up with a conflict other than "Rainbow Dash is retarded, never learns anything and fucks things up again". Her sudden obsession with pranking all of Ponyville comes out of nowhere, as her mischievous side was pretty much forgotten about for several seasons. This is dumb, uncreative and plain lazy writing. RD pranking Fluttershy is terrible, not just because she specifically refused to do that in S1, but also because it degrades Fluttershy's character. Most writers try and write her like she's a grown person now, not being afraid of anything and everything. But then people like that newfag come in and ruin any semblance of character development others are trying to build by making her a total coward once again. There's also a faux farting joke, and another joke downright repeats a similar gag from S1. 28PL is terrible on many levels.
>>
>>30859487
Dash is very competitive and her friends challeneged her do better a pranking, so that explains why Dash wanted to up the ante a bit. Most of her pranks were pretty harmless too, like giving rarity free cake.

Dash never had a problem with pranking fluttershy, she wanted to do so in season 1, but didn't only because pinkie pie told her it would be a bad idea. Fluttershy had a right to be scared as she had no idea that the creature flying towards her was actually dash, she could have been in serious danger.
>>
>>30859473
The episode was really good though, I don't see why people dislike it.
>>
File: scout.png (195KB, 940x850px) Image search: [Google]
scout.png
195KB, 940x850px
This episode gave us fillyscouts so I have to let it off the hook. Sorry /mlp/, but that's just how it works
>>
>>30860071
To be fair, they were in the comics first and the fillyscouts appeared in just for sidekicks (albeit the CMC weren't a part of them yet).
>>
>>30859442
I didn't enjoy this one very much.
>>
>>30859442
You're right
Not even S1's Spike episode could even touch how bad this episode was
>>
>>30860071
I both hope and dread that they're gonna introduce this in EqG cause then my dick would explode.
>>
>>30859442
Sure, if you completely ignore previous character development, think the impossible standard it sets for a "good prank" is reasonable, and ignore the glaring hypocrisy of the main six treating free cake as a more severe offense than deliberate emotional manipulation.
>>
Obvious troll is obvious.
>>
There was one thing I could always say about MLP for years up until this episode: "MLP doesn't have fart jokes." Even in the season 3 finale Fluttershy's whoopie cushion didn't even make a fart noise.
>>
File: rainbow_scout_by_dipi11-d5pjf95.png (223KB, 1037x770px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow_scout_by_dipi11-d5pjf95.png
223KB, 1037x770px
>>30860071
You mean these?
>>
File: Take a seat.png (85KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
Take a seat.png
85KB, 427x640px
>>30861217
>>
>>30862143
There was no character development ruined by this episode.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.