[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You need to change to be accepted What nice lesson

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: I'm gay like you now.png (501KB, 910x512px) Image search: [Google]
I'm gay like you now.png
501KB, 910x512px
>You need to change to be accepted

What nice lesson we heard today.
>>
>>30859027
That was literally not the lesson at all.
>>
>>30859027
But he didn't even change at all. He just stopped being a massive autist for one single second. He's still gonna help them defend the hive and learn fighting and shit.
>>
The problem was that he is the only one who didn't change and that he is hurting everyone's feelings.

The conclusion was that its better for the hide he didn't change, so they accepted him as he is. And thats when he changed.
>>
>>30859027
Imagine fucking both of them at the same time.
>>
That wasn't the lesson but that is reality.
>>
>>30859128
Exactly. Do these people just not pay attention?
>>
It's what this board and the classicfag Sonic fandom expects...
>>
File: Wow! Glimmy.png (140KB, 273x338px) Image search: [Google]
Wow! Glimmy.png
140KB, 273x338px
>>30859027
>grown men still cannot comprehend the simple lessons put forward in a show for little girls

wow!
>>
>>30859027
But Discordant Harmony told the OPPOSITE message!
>>
>"But that's not the lesson!"
The fact he transformed at the end as a 'reward' basically shoots the intended lesson in the fucking foot.
Episode would have been far better if he didnt end up transformed, or at the very least just got the sparkly wings that thorax had in that finale.
>>
>show haters don't watch the show
typical
>>
>>30859683
It wouldn't make sense given what happened in the S6 finale.
>>
>>30859683
>basically shoots the intended lesson in the fucking foot.
No it doesn't. As a matter of fact, other bugs picked on Pharynx because he was a massive autist, not because of his appearance. His personality is still the same. The change is merely symbolical.
>>
>>30859651
Thread wouldn't get any replies that way.
>>
File: 1433543694072.png (107KB, 435x368px) Image search: [Google]
1433543694072.png
107KB, 435x368px
>>30859027
>thinking that just because someone looks different, they are different
You're a racist OP. He is still a warrior while his brother is a faggot horsecock eater.
>>
>>30859027
He looks a hell a lot better than his kind.
>>
>>30859714
That entire finale makes no sense, everyone jobs off-screen, changelings have an anti-magic stone for no reason and transforming means giving away love without actually feeling the emotion, and then this episode basically says if you feel the emotion it doesnt count.

>>30859735
>merely symbolical

>"Oh shit, we need this guy to help protect us."
>"Yeah i like him now i guess."
>[evolution jingle]
>>
>>30859683
For what it's worth, the nu Changeling look is purely cosmetic. Besides it can't be helped; it's part of their life cycle.
>>
>>30859027
wow he looks even gayer than Thorax...that's an accomplishment.
>>
File: twilight sparkle shiggy diggy.png (200KB, 394x378px) Image search: [Google]
twilight sparkle shiggy diggy.png
200KB, 394x378px
>>30859980
>jobs

> transforming means giving away love without actually feeling the emotion, and then this episode basically says if you feel the emotion it doesnt count.
Changelings transformed by sharing love freely, not just having it
>>
>>30860056
>"Everyone else gets captured by changelings off screen in a single night without an alarm being raised at all."
Better?

Explain why Thorax only transformed after being yelled at by starlight to "give her all of it." because i highly doubt he suddenly felt such a positive emotion for chrysalis at that point, and i highly doubt the rest of the changelings that transformed also felt it.
>>
>>30859027
the lesson I got was "quit being a fucking contrarian. you were a puss when we were metal, now you're trying to be metal since we're pusses. you obviously dont believe in either one"
>>
>>30859027
Felt more like the rest of the swarm changed to accept him for who he was.
He only physically changed due to the power of love, or some shit.
>>
>>30860123
>you were a puss when we were metal
Wut? Wasn't he the Patrol commander, in charge of defending the hive?
>>
>>30859027
So you're saying I shouldn't change because I'm better the way I am?
>>
>>30860643
No, because Pharynx was right and you're wrong.
>>
>>30860667
Pharynx wanted to protect those he cared about
>>
File: 1430861708281.png (243KB, 638x585px) Image search: [Google]
1430861708281.png
243KB, 638x585px
>>30859027
>woke redpilled t_d tards are so on another level they can't comprehend a moral for a show aimed at little kids
Oh my, what a surprise.
>>
>>30859683
Or maybe the lesson of "You're fine just the way you are! You don't need to change and improve yourself for the sake of the community," is a horseshit 'moral' that is damaging on both a personal growth level and at a society level and is only pushed by degenerates who don't want people calling them out for their shitty lifestyle choices.
>>
>>30860678
Yeah but you just want to shitpost, so fuck off.
>>
>>30860695
>tumblr still thinks Big Mac's a tranny
>>
>>30861278
There he is, calling other people's choices shitty while posting on 4chan.
>>
>>30861278
>he can't like a person for who or what they are
>they must conform and be like everyone else
Found the communist glimmerfag.
>>
>>30860409
This.
The hive changed around him and wanted him to follow the new herd or gtfo.
Glimmers fuck up made the hive realize they needed him because he actually had a fucking spine and had the best for the hive in mind.
Which usually means manning up and fighting a giant fucking mole.
>>
>>30861347
>>30861355
>two assholes so butthurt they can't even think straight
I bet your friends with pedos too, because, hey, they're just being themselves!
If you're going around making life shit for everyone else, then you do deserve to be kicked to the curve.
>>
>>30859027
at least with the darker colors they wouldnt be AS bad. still shit though
>>
Ponies have erased changeling culture and replaced it with their own, right down to having one light and one dark monarch.
>>
>>30861289
Nice meme
>>
File: OP Is A French.gif (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
OP Is A French.gif
3MB, 480x360px
>>30859027
He literally didn't though...
>>
File: op.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
op.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>30862118
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.