[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.funtasiadaily.com/2017/0 8/filly-funtasia-not-dea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: we duke nukem now.png (40KB, 695x377px) Image search: [Google]
we duke nukem now.png
40KB, 695x377px
http://www.funtasiadaily.com/2017/08/filly-funtasia-not-dead-yet.html

Who here hype for Filly Funtasia's release in 2019?
>>
Nyx will be canon in Filly Funtasia
>>
File: OP will deliver.gif (2MB, 321x223px) Image search: [Google]
OP will deliver.gif
2MB, 321x223px
sure
>>
>>30857731
>2019
>Filly Funtasia is finally posted in this board as the rules say

what a time to be alive
>>
File: CvKxJIiWYAAjbfu.jpg (30KB, 397x397px) Image search: [Google]
CvKxJIiWYAAjbfu.jpg
30KB, 397x397px
>>30857741
>ugly
What the fuck did you just fucking say about Filly Funtasia, you little brony? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Funtasian Royal Magic Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Yellow-Eyed Monsters, and I have over 300 confirmed cupcakes. I am trained in crystal warfare and I’m the top fily in the entire Filly World. You are nothing to me but just another brony fanboy. I will wipe your thread the fuck out with butthurt the likes of which has never been seen before on /mlp/, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about Filly Funtasia over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Funtasians across Funtasia Daily and your thread is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, brony. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your thread. You’re fucking mad, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can rek your thread in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my fily images. Not only am I extensively trained in filyposting, but I have access to the entire trailer collection of BRB Internacional and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable thread off the face of /mlp/, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fily all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, brony.
>>
File: ^hothead.png (237KB, 600x679px) Image search: [Google]
^hothead.png
237KB, 600x679px
>>30857768
>>
>>30857768
Still ugly
>>
File: 1330208000028.png (112KB, 348x362px) Image search: [Google]
1330208000028.png
112KB, 348x362px
it probably already got released, but nobody noticed
>>
>>30857731

>2019

They actually know when MLP will end?

Maybe the ride will finally end in the next season
>>
I demand fillies
>>
>>30857739
>>30857737
No
>>
How the hell has Filly Funtasia still not been released yet? How long has it been since it was first announced?
>>
>>30857731
Filly Funtasia will be to MLP what GoBots was to Transformers.

And I actually like GoBots.
>>
>>30860975
The first trailer was four years ago, though they started working on it about a year before that.
>>
>>30857731
Oh, this is going to be awesome
The ultimate battle between bronies and fillies
>>
Lynn is best filly.
>>
>>30857731
Anyone remember when Filly Funtasia staff confirmed for lurking /mlp/?
>>
Just further confirmation that the ride never, ever, ever, ever, ever truly ends.
>>
>>30857731
N E V E R
E V E R
>>
File: 1502699379448.jpg (51KB, 538x485px) Image search: [Google]
1502699379448.jpg
51KB, 538x485px
>>30857731
>2019
>>
Bronies really should stop feeling so goddamned smug about filly funtasia. MLP isn't any better.

Filly funtasia? "I lied about losing the cupcake and said a monster stole them!"
MLP? "dash through away a pie and lied about it!"

MLP is just as damned girly and pathetic as Filly funtasia.
>>
File: lucky lynn.jpg (822KB, 1800x1440px) Image search: [Google]
lucky lynn.jpg
822KB, 1800x1440px
>>30863702
You have a good taste in filys, anon
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.