[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLP The Movie will join the ranks of these classics in generations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: mlpmov.jpg (1MB, 2204x1108px) Image search: [Google]
mlpmov.jpg
1MB, 2204x1108px
MLP The Movie will join the ranks of these classics in generations to come, mark my words.
>>
File: 15094438926684.png (159KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
15094438926684.png
159KB, 900x900px
>>30849336
i will mark them down just to laugh when you are proven wrong.
>>
>>30849336
That's enough trolling for one day, Barneyfag.
>>
>>30849336
The gi joe movie was shit, and cobra-la was retarded.

Transformers the movie is merely "Okay", and that's due to unicron being explained in outside sources so he's not random.
>>
>>30849356
No one gives a shit.
>>
>>30849631
What needs to be known about Unicron in the context of the movie other than he's a giant destroyer of worlds? I mean, I love muh deepest TF lore but it works fine in the movie, I never questioned it as a kid.
>>
File: DOUBT IT.png (460KB, 582x535px) Image search: [Google]
DOUBT IT.png
460KB, 582x535px
>>30849336
>>
>>30849356
>>30850013
Reminder that The Transformers The Movie got horrid wretched reviews, pissed off fans of the time, yet remains the crown jewel of the larger generational fandom

MLP The Movie many moons from now will be similar
>>
>>30849336
The movie is going to crash and burn so hard that it's going to give a new meaning to the word flop.

It's going to be shit. Uber shit. So bad that the audience of a dozen people will realize how truly awful it is. By the halfway point, half of them are going to be gone. When only one remains, the true die hard fan who stayed will also be forced to leave, clutching his plush in tears about just how much of a shitshow he just witnessed could happen. Garbage. Absolute garbage. Trash. Mark my words. It will have less than a 0% score and the fandom will wither away soon afterwards. It will be removed from history. Any semblance of a movie existing would be purged. Thousands of people on this board will simply stop posting after the aftermath. Just utter rubbish and wasted potential.
>>
>>30850235
K
>>
The movie is going to crash and burn so hard that it's going to give a new meaning to the word flop.

It's going to be shit. Uber shit. So bad that the audience of a dozen people will realize how truly awful it is. By the halfway point, half of them are going to be gone. When only one remains, the true die hard fan who stayed will also be forced to leave, clutching his plush in tears about just how much of a shitshow he just witnessed could happen. Garbage. Absolute garbage. Trash. Mark my words. It will have less than a 0% score and the fandom will wither away soon afterwards. It will be removed from history. Any semblance of a movie existing would be purged. Thousands of people on this board will simply stop posting after the aftermath. Just utter rubbish and wasted potential.
>>
File: bait.png (1MB, 1281x1990px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
1MB, 1281x1990px
>>30850235
>>30850970
is this a new pasta?
>>

Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.