[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we talk about why mlp is such an integral part of yourself,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: 1492664797484.png (43KB, 669x627px) Image search: [Google]
1492664797484.png
43KB, 669x627px
ITT: we talk about why mlp is such an integral part of yourself, even though you're a relatively normal person everywhere else in life. Seriously why tho it's been 4 years and I can't get off.
>>
File: 1380941930581.png (159KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1380941930581.png
159KB, 1366x768px
>>30848899
It used to be a great way to connect with my young niece and nephew, and later I would introduce it to my younger sister as well.

Now I'm the only one left and it's lost its magic
>>
File: 1502605835219.png (148KB, 268x312px) Image search: [Google]
1502605835219.png
148KB, 268x312px
>>30848899
>even though you're a relatively normal person everywhere else in life

haha
>>
Is this an insecure humble bragging thread?
>>
I used to like this board but sadly it's a shell of it's former self.
I still come here anyways, though. Just to suffer.
>>
>>30848899
Well, i was 13 when i first got in the ride. I enjoyed the show back then and i enjoy it now. Its been a fun ride overall.
If anything, back in the day i didnt used to browse /mlp/.
>>
File: 14758484747474.png (288KB, 1280x807px) Image search: [Google]
14758484747474.png
288KB, 1280x807px
>>30848899
Escapism, cute ponies and catchy songs. Plus I have no friends so I collect brushables to pretend I do.
>>
Due to several different reasons, Equestria is an extremely effective imaginary universe for your mind to play in, and release stress. Possibly more so than any other I will ever know.

It's escapism at the highest caliber. The catch is that there is no catch; it works. You do escape, a little. And your consequence is that you may forget reality, and this fantasy world may impact you in very real, very fundamental ways you might not've thought about.

Learn from, but be wary of Equestria. Those things which are the sweetest are also usually the most toxic. I'm not sure where to put My Little Pony yet.
>>
>>30848940
Sure why not
>>
>>30848920
This, used to watch it with my siblings, but now I'm the only one. As soon as my siblings found out the cringe potential they just abandoned ship.
>>
>>30848929
I said relatively ok ;_;
>>
What do your fathers think? I can only imagine you can become a brony if you don't get along with your dad
>>
>>30849011
Oddly staged question, why do you ask?
>>
>>30848899
Cuteness and lulz. Besides no one needs to know what I chose to watch, so my image remains normal.
>>
>>30849011
Not that anon, but I get along swell with my dad. He knows I do horse shit, but doesn't inquire much. Maybe he understands that he'd rather not know, so he just reacts with bemused confusion. That said, I got on the ride for emotional support during a trying time, but these days i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶e̶ I just like giving back to the community. Also, drawing ponies is fun.
>>
File: 1359755218750.png (245KB, 1047x900px) Image search: [Google]
1359755218750.png
245KB, 1047x900px
>>30848992
Funny enough, my niece used to love it, and then jumped ship after Twilicorn. So that's two things that episode ruined.

>>30849011
I get along fine with my dad, but he hates pony stuff with unbridled autistic passion. Which is fine, I just don't talk about it when I go to visit my parents.
>>
File: 1482783614085.jpg (80KB, 626x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482783614085.jpg
80KB, 626x960px
>>30848987
Ok
>6 foot
>7/10 face
>slim
>had multiple gfs
>just quit a pretty high paying job
>have spent hours over the past few days, pretending to talk to, sing to, and cuddle my imaginary pony waifu
>just polished off a plate of chicken tenders
>>
>>30848972
>Equestria is an extremely effective imaginary universe for your mind to play in, and release stress. Possibly more so than any other I will ever know.
It's true. The thought of the ambiance of the world and all its possibilities seem to dwarf any others that I know.

Good post. I shudder in fear and excitement for the future where VR is a tangible and true reality.
>>
>>30848972
You're right, anon. The show is so happy it often brings tears to my eyes. The problem is that I'd forsake real life for it.
>>
>>30848899
>ITT: we talk about why mlp is such an integral part of yourself
It somehow has become that, don't know why...it's one of the only joys in my life
> even though you're a relatively normal person everywhere else in life.
Not for me, I am an alcoholic manic depressive loner, I listen to rock and metal instead of pop and country (which you'd think isn't weird, but in the Midwest still manages to be somehow to most people) and I don't like sports which may as well mean I'm a terrorist to the people around me, plus I like cartoons, comics, scifi, and other "nerd" shit. What I'm getting at is I don't think I'm weird, I don't think liking MLP is weird either...but society at large would beg to differ and My Little Pony wouldn't be the straw that broke the camels back, knaw'msayin? I don't know why people make such a big deal out of MLP when it's no different than other nerd crap
>Seriously why tho it's been 4 years and I can't get off.
For me it's cause it's the only currently airing show I enjoy, Gravity Falls is over and all current super hero shows suck so now it's really just MLP for me.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.