[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where does Twilight get her money from? She has to support herself,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: buks.gif (607KB, 800x468px) Image search: [Google]
buks.gif
607KB, 800x468px
Where does Twilight get her money from?

She has to support herself, Spike, and presumably Glimmy, and pay upkeep on the castle. She's not a librarian any more. She's a princess, but that still shouldn't mean money for nothing. Celestia and Cadence have government jobs, and Luna probably goes down on the budget sheet as "nightmare fighting services". It's possible Twilight got some recompense for having saved Equestria a bunch of times, but if that was the case her friends would have gotten some too. Does she have a stipend from the government just because she's a princess, presumably third in line for the throne and paid to be prepared for that? Does she get grant money for her research? Has she published books? Does she own land?

About how much spending power does she have, if she really wanted to buy something very expensive?
>>
>>30846590
>She's a princess, but that still shouldn't mean money for nothing
Why not? Congress does it :^)
>>
>>30846590
She auctions her used underwear for hundreds of thousands of bits
>>
>>30846590
It's just a little girls show, bro. Just like turn your brain off or something.
>>
>>30846614

I know that, I want to think about it because I enjoy being a fucking nerd. Is that a problem? I mean, for anyone besides me.
>>
>>30846606
but ponies don't even wear clothes
>>
>Castle upkeep.
For all we know the fucking thing takes care of itself.
Hell, it probably can heal itself considering it survived yaks and Ember breaking or eating parts of it.
And she and her friends are like, government workers.
They all get paid to save the world or some shit, which makes me wonder just how Applejack manages to nearly lose the farm so many times when she has a hero income.
>>
>>30846590
Presumably a stipend, grants, and scholarship. Also Celestia probably agreed to hoof the bill back in season 1 so she would stay in Ponyville.
>>
>>30846641

Everything in the castle would still get dusty. Even if the crystal parts magically kept themselves clean, there's furniture and stuff in there now.
>>
>>30846641
Applebuck Season gave some insight into this. They're understaffed and she is prideful about hiring help; didn't even want her friends helping at first.
>>
>>30846634
She wears them in her privacy just for the auction. Sometimes she even masturbates in them to increase their value
>>
>>30846656
I'm sure Twilight keeps her chair collection nice and clean.
That freak.
>>
I think she's just funded by the government. It's not unreasonable to think that the rest of the mane 6 also receive something, or at least are guaranteed help in case of a disaster (e.g. house blown up).
>>
>>30846630
Pretty sure he was being sarcastic.
>>
>>30846590
Taxes, of course. Why do you think Canterlot is a gleaming city of marble and gold while Ponyville's a collection of mud-and-wattle huts?
>>
>>30846600
Why would she ever need to pay for something when she can magically poof shit into existence on a whim? Not to mention all the free shit she probably gets due to being a princess. If she has money I doubt she ever gets to use it.
>>
I'm pretty sure covering her living expenses is a small price to pay to keep the princess who's saved your miserable life multiple times living a not-especially-lavish lifestyle (seriously, she's the princess of fucking magic, you think she needs to hire a staff to maintain the magic castle that grew out of the ground?).
>>
>>30847401
>when she can magically poof shit into existence
Genesis spells are usually just summoning spells in most fiction. Since Starlight explained to Trixie that nothing poofs out of existence but rather teleports to a new location, I'm inclined to believe anything she has materialized out of the air was just sitting in a storage unit somewhere waiting to be called.
>>
>>30846590
She has a sugar daddy
She makes spike send him lewd pictures of herself and in return she gets money
>>
Taxes.
>>
File: Taxes.png (481KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Taxes.png
481KB, 1366x768px
Taxes
>>
>>30846590
What does any of the ponies do or did before they got anywhere?

Fluttershy, everyone thought she was a vet or something, nope.

Rainbow Dash, before the Wonderbolts and joining the military what did she do?

Rarity, probably the only one with an actual job other than AJ, and Pinkie.

Apple Jack, runs a farm, sells lots and lots of apples and probably supplies most of ponyville's food supply.

Twillight, She was a student who just lived in the Library, nothing said she was the librarian or paid for that. She probably had a ton of scholarships or being paid as apart of OJT as an Apprentice.

Pinkie Pie, Makes cakes to earn her keep. I wonder if that party thing is something she does on the side or apart of working with the cakes as another service they offer.

So really the only two still questionable is Twilight and Fluttershy when it comes to supporting themselves.
>>
>>30846590
The Castle playset grew from the ground there is no upkeep
>>30848231
Twiggy bring in a twihudnred bits every month
>>
>>30848404
Fluttershy either gets paid to take care of people's pets or getting them pets in the first place, or her animal friends bring her stuff.

Rainbow Dash works/worked for the Ponyville weather team.
>>
She got a library, I supusse that she get bits whith the books.
>>
>>30848404
RD was on the weather team
>>
>>30848231
Jinx, faggot.
>>
>>30846590
What anon said >>30847339 TAXES.
>>
File: 1494698107937.gif (115KB, 818x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494698107937.gif
115KB, 818x480px
>>30846590
Well, she is a princess, she is royalty, so he has acces to the royal treasury, meaning that she has the entire budget of the equestrian goverment at her will (under celestia's supervision, of course).
Also, taxes.

>>30846641
>which makes me wonder just how Applejack manages to nearly lose the farm so many times when she has a hero income.
A mix of being too proud to massify or industrialize her production, and the fact that the farm is pretty fucking big.
Also, plot convenience.
>>
>>30846590
Taxes
>>
>>30846590
>supporting Spike
But Spike actually does work for a living though. Be it putting up with Twilight's shitc and taking care of a grown ass mare, doing her research/library role for her, subbing as announcer at events, or playing the role of ambassador to dragons and--to less extent--the crystal ponies.

Twilight and Fluttershy just does their hobby all day long.
>>
>>30846590
She uses transmutation spells on rocks and turns them into money.
>>
>>30846590
Why do you think she published the friendship journal? Why do you think she keeps Spike around? She's a fucking NEET, single parent, who capitalised on her story and sold it to the masses.
>>
File: 904805.gif (929KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
904805.gif
929KB, 480x270px
>>30846590
>>
>>30846590
Royal Stipend due to being Celestia's Student.
>>
>>30851416
I feel like she's no longer her student.
Mentorship probably never ends, but student specifically seems over.
>>
File: 1503797752419.jpg (52KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1503797752419.jpg
52KB, 960x540px
>>30846590
Prostitution
>>
>>30852538
that's applejack
>>
>>30846590
She taxes the peasants
>>
>>30846590
https://pastebin.com/3Mn66eEW
>>
>>30846614
Jim please
>>
>>30848169
>Since Starlight explained to Trixie that nothing poofs out of existence but rather teleports to a new location
E Q G I S C A N O N
>>
>>30852899
DELET THIS. REEEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
>>30853341
It's been over 30 minutes
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.