[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Equestria just an enlightened oasis in a desert full of assholes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Is Equestria just an enlightened oasis in a desert full of assholes?
Are ponies REALLY the only race capable of being actually decent to each other?
>>
The meme that Equestria is some kind of paradise is bullshit. The first villain they faced was one their rulers who went evil for the most petty reasons. The ticket master showed that they can be just as greedy and shallow as any human
>>
File: 8b1.png (666KB, 1126x845px) Image search: [Google]
8b1.png
666KB, 1126x845px
>>30845548
do you think ponies might actually be as bad as the other races but they just get to say they're better because they have Gods who control the sun and the moon who both act as overprotective parents?
>>
>>30845668
You do realize that we've had Indian and Japanese ponies? I think we've probably had other non-whites as well.
>>
>>30845668
>ran out of buzzwords so he had to put ignorance and vice twice
>>
>>30845633
>Ponies are the only beings capable of receiving cutie marks
>Their rulers are near deities that control the sun and moon, and if they disappear the world is fucked
>As far as we can tell ponies are the only ones with actual cities and infrastructure
Of course, we've only focused so far on the lands near Equestria but so far it doesn't look too good for the other races
>>
>>30845548
Its an oasis of overly trusting fools chained to destiny in a world where you have to make things happen for yourself (Yaks, Dragons, Griffons).
>>
>>30845783
You can see how all that worked out for them
>>
>>30845811
>Griffons
Still bummed out about their treasure loss. Only Gilda/Gabby do anything meaningful to brighten up the place and that doesn't amount to much

>Yaks
Fine with/without for the most part. Ponies were even trying to pander to them out of fear of war. Pretty much fine on their own as they know how to work together without having to ask for it.

>Dragons
Same as yaks, non-pony indoctrinated in pony culture attempted to influence a succession rite to avoid war. Dragons are already fine on their own otherwise.

I'd say they're doing fine.
>>
>>30845811
Literally all the Pony interactions without outside forces is just for self-preservation. It's not out of any selfless desire to better other people.
Also maybe the ponies seem to be nice and idealistic in nature, especially in the beginning of the show, but we seem time and time again them acting like huge assholes like in Fame and Misfortune.
>>
>>30845548
So there the opposite the US or Arse holes?
>>
>>30845548

Why is every location that isn't under the Dominion of Equestria a complete shithole?

Are Ponies the master race of Equus?
>>
>>30845920
I don't get it.
>>
>>30845934
Nah man it have become a Vile Empire.
>>
>>30845934
>America the best country on earth
>Uzbekistan exists
lol
>>
>>30845668
Implying a race has to go through phases in order to become civilized
>>
Ponies were assholes to each other once and it almost got them wiped the fuck out. They only play nice with each other because the alternative is a frozen wasteland.
>>
>>30845722
To be fair to the dragons, there isn't much they need in the way of amenities. And building things to fit their size in large quantities would be impractical.
>>
>>30845688
Zebras are technically ponies.
>>
>>30845548
Ponies have failed to be nice on plenty of occasions.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.