[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GREG IS FUCKING BACK AND THE NEW INTRO SAYS IT ALL: https:/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 28

File: twilicorn is toally okay.png (308KB, 1088x673px) Image search: [Google]
twilicorn is toally okay.png
308KB, 1088x673px
GREG IS FUCKING BACK

AND THE NEW INTRO SAYS IT ALL:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=573zsc6ZuhQ

Get hyp!
>>
>>30838326
it's shit
>>
>>30838326

Greg never went anywhere. He was just jewing his patrons for about $3000 while he made this by making those 30 second stick figure meme videos. He said he's quitting pony content after these tho.
>>
>>30838353
Considering this took 3 months he'll probably be done by the time S8 is done anyway.
>>
File: Pinkie Eyes.png (169KB, 620x756px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie Eyes.png
169KB, 620x756px
>>30838326
Pretty crisp animation. I like it.
>>
>>30838326
The song is dope.
I miss his songs.
>>
>>30838359
it only took 3 months because he made the rigs from scratch again. He SHOULDNT take half as long now unless he's going for something ambitious.

Also since I saw it, all Glimmer haters will now be called Greg.
>>
>>30838326
I wished I could see RDP: Past Sins in my lifetime

Hate when content creators jump ship because of popularity.
>>
>>30838326
>Starlight Glimmer will be there! YOU ALL LOVE STARLIGHT GLIMMER.
Kek, can't wait to see what she'll be like in this
>>
lmaod my ass off at the cats and dogs getting gay married line
>>
>>30838326
>He wasn't fucking joking about NAS
Holy shit, color me surprised.It was pretty decent, and the opening got an audible kek. The animation looks fucking great, but their heads look so fucking weird.
>>
>>30838431
yeah I know right xDDd Greg is such a comedic genius!
>>
>>30838326
I should care why?
>>
Didn't Greg actually WANT an episode about taxes unironically?
>>
>>30838326
Does Greg even browse this still?
>>
>>30838445
Because you might find the video mildly entertaining.
>>
>>30838453
Not Greg, but i would also love an episode like that featuring rarara and sunbutt
>>
>>30838453
Twilight finally has to come to terms with the burden of having a sudden castle sprout in the middle of town. Celestia doesn't trust Twilight is using her college funding properly and she must figure out how to pay for the castle and get Mayor Mare off her back.

Episode ends with Twilight having to turn the castle into a tourist destination and unable to get any privacy.
>>
>>30838393

Greg won't go anywhere. The moment he dumps poner, he loses all his shit unless he panders. His own content fails completely on every level and his patreon drops by $100 every time there's no pone for a month or so.

He's never getting off this ride~
>>
File: vlcsnap-00081[1].png (281KB, 640x363px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00081[1].png
281KB, 640x363px
Horses are not good at math.

Honestly it explains a lot. Like how they haven't evolved past basic electricity.
>>
>>30838326
I like it.
That's all I have to say.
>>
File: 1503875428665.jpg (52KB, 400x546px) Image search: [Google]
1503875428665.jpg
52KB, 400x546px
>>30838481
>
>>
File: 1503168561092.png (160KB, 280x338px) Image search: [Google]
1503168561092.png
160KB, 280x338px
The fucking salt inherent in this is hilarious. All because Greg, a Dashfag, is upset that Rainbow Dash isn't so important that she's gone every episode and characters spend every episode going "Where's Rainbow Dash?" And then based on that, he tries to make fun of Glimmer? Please.

Also, if good friends don't use their position to help their other friends, what has Greg done with literally every single person who works for the Dawn Somewhere thing like Rae/Allen, etc?
>>
>>30838326
Still more entertaining than any of the crap Hasbro/DHX passes off.
>>
>>30838542
Hes an applefag first and foremost. In fact aj is the onlynone who reach for twolight in the intro. Dash and rara are in the intri because their supposed growth was rushed in the show.
>>
>>30838326
I liked it. I'm looking forward to more. Better than the newer MAS.

I guess he finally decided to change the characters a bit. It seems everyone is a naive pony, which is a fine concept. Hopefully they'll all be unique enough, though; new Rarity is like his old RD. Also Rarity's cutie mark bothers me but it's not a big deal [/spoiler
>>
>>30838542
This is bait
>>
>>30838564
>He's an Applefag
>The one character everyone can agree on hasn't changed since S1

Yeah, makes sense. No, it wasn't that their growth was rushed, he didn't want the growth AT ALL. Greg thinks that if a character has a goal/character flaw, they can never reach that goal or work through that character flaw or they cease to become the same character. He sees no point in an RD that isn't always pining to be in the Wonderbolts, or a Rarity dreaming about opening another boutique, because once it happens they aren't the same character.

Eager to see how salty he is about Fluttershy, who he reserved most of his scorn for in terms of "why would you make a character into a "different character" and then try to pass it off as the same character?" Greg's stance on character development definitely shows his upbringing on like, 90s cartoons where there is an explicit reset after every episode. He thinks if characters develop and morph into different characters over time as a result of their experiences, that is bad writing.

It is basically him saying "I want my main characters to be as static and unchanging as a literary flat character."
>>
>>30838585
How, especially my last point? Is Greg not using his position as a known content creator to give his friends platforms that they would not otherwise have?
>>
>>30838590
>It is basically him saying "I want my main characters to be as static and unchanging as a literary flat character."
This. Its easier to parody them that way.

Gregs whole deal is that he made his own stories based off of how the characters behaved in S1. When those characters changed his parodies were no longer biting or relevant, and in response he sperged out (see the end of the last MAS).

Showing a picture of a salt cube for 6 minutes would have about the same impact as this episode desu.
>>
>>30838633
He's not a dashfag and the only complaint I've heard from him regarding her was the fact she became a wonderbolt without deserving it. She was a lazy undisciplined asshole yet fulfilled her dream anyways. It was given to her, she didn't earn it. Never has he complained about Dash not being in every episode, and so far he has made fun of glimmer once when he criticized her motivation for villainy.

I can't comment on your second point as fuck if I know about his relationships.
>>
Petirep was a more fun person to talk with than Greg.
>>
>>30838667
I think it hit him more than just "I can't parody them like I used to," I think he legit has the opinion that a character who develops and changes is poorly written. I think he has different expectations about what characters are supposed to be.

>>30838675
Wasn't part of his Dash complaint that if she actually did get into the Wonderbolts, she shouldn't be on the show nearly as much anymore? I guess this went with his logic of "Well we didn't see RD doing nothing but training for six seasons so she can't possibly have earned it?" It goes something like "RD isn't off doing Wonderbolts stuff every episode, nor Rarity managing her boutiques, so their dreams were pointless."
>>
>everyone arguing about Greg's opinions
But what do you think of his new content? He's bringing us pony. This is a new series, so think of it this way: if you ignored all has past content, would you like The Nepotism Adventures so far?
>>
>>30838696
No, I don't think it's very funny.
>>
>>30838675
>RD didn't earn it
She saved their lives multiple fucking times, not to mention the world. She worked hard to pass the test, and then proved herself again in the academy. Have we been watching the same fucking show?
>>
>>30838393
FUCK

OFF

NYXFAG
>>
>>30838706
He suffers from a severe case of selective memory loss, so he forgets character development between episodes.
>>
File: 1492189413246.jpg (64KB, 894x965px) Image search: [Google]
1492189413246.jpg
64KB, 894x965px
>>30838393
>>
>>30838703
This, I liked the witty humour in MAS, but this just "dumb ponies do adult things".
>>
>>30838696
This new series is 100 percent informed by the opinions he made known in the last episode of MAS. This is him venting about the shows perceived failures. Its impossible to separate the two.

His intention is not to make a fun parody because he loves the show. He hates the show now, but he knows who pays the bills (bronies). So he's going to use the money to animate a giant middle finger to the current show and its fans, sating his autism while keeping the oblivious bronybux coming.
>>
Greg is probably here looking for feedback, right?
>>30838696
The characters in NAS seemed to be mirrored from MAS, so I can imagine enjoying this much less if I hadn't seen MAS and RDP beforehand.
None of the jokes really stuck with me, but I did like Twilight's poem on taxes.
>>
>>30838481
That is a song reference.
>>
>>30838326
Am I the only one who likes the second mentally advanced series? I like what was done with the mane 6 and the way the main plot of episodes is flat out skipped ends up being very hilarious sometimes
>>
>>30838711
>>30838728
guys, replying to him is not going to accomplish anything: despite all the sociological bullshit he usually drowns his shitposting in, he's just a patological liar, thriving for replies and attention.

Ignore him.
>>
>>30838696
>>30838703
The content only comes to us because of his opinions about the show and its characters, thus talking about his opinions of those things is relevant.

>>30838706
He thinks that unless RD is doing it every single episode, she isn't working hard enough and doesn't deserve it. And if that she DOES deserve it now, that's all she should be focusing on. He doesn't comprehend RD having a life outside of the Wonderbolts, hence my statement that he wants a literary flat character.
>>
>>30838686

>He legit has the opinion that a character who develops and changes is poorly written

Anyone who thinks that way is an idiot, and shouldn't be allowed to write.
>>
File: hhh OC and six mares.gif (3MB, 1600x500px) Image search: [Google]
hhh OC and six mares.gif
3MB, 1600x500px
i highly doubt he'll get around to the next one in six months, he's too busy drawing animations for /hhh/.
>>
>>30838754
He said that he doesn't understand why you would take a character and change them in any way, because then you don't have the same character.
>>
>Rarity can only count to three
>even Twilight can only count to one hundred
Cute, maybe Celestia knows the truth behind numbers and is hiding that from the ponies, their ignorance is what will keep them under control
>>
>>30838787
My 10 year old brother can barely count to 10. It's amazing what bad parenting can do.
>>
>>30838696
The problem Is this show doesn't play off of Gregs strengths as a writer. Greg is good at rapid fire dialogue between characters of different personalitys and intelligences. This potrayal of Rarity and Twilight are both on the same mental level and have the same personality, so it's boring

I think a funnier way to parody how the show has changed would be to take S1 Twilight and put her in S6 and S7 situations
>>
>>30838798
Honestly I thought that's what he would do, it would be funnier and probably require less skill to write instead of writing this "This is what I think S7 characters act like" thing. You know, like the ending to the last episode of MAS.
>>
File: starlight glimmer bored.png (124KB, 342x359px) Image search: [Google]
starlight glimmer bored.png
124KB, 342x359px
>>30838326
So it's MLP but without the things that make it good. Okay.
>>
>>30838808
Boop yourself, you dirty whore.
>>
I never understood Greg's critisim of "rainbow dash bakes a cake and that's the episode" which implies the show is moving towards mindless slice of life when arguably it's been moving towards adventure and inter species politics(not saying there isn't SoL but there's just less of it) EQG is moving towards mindless SoL
>>
>>30838706
Are you talking to me or Greg? Because I was paraphrasing Greg's opinion. I don't fully agree with him either.
>>
>>30838773
Way to misinterpret someone's opinion. Of course, it's easier to argue agains a strawman afterall.

Nobody argues that character progression is crucial, but to say that Dash does progress as a character is fucking delusional. She's still full of herself and lazy, the only thing that's different between her now and her back in the first season is that she's a wonderbolt now. There were close to no struggle and zero sacrifices on her part to reach this goal. Her dream just lowered itself for her to grab. And it's not like it had any impact on the show so far. She was flying with wonderbolts before she was a part of the team, she is flying with them now. You said you dislike the idea of Dash being busier, but if she's not, nothing changes about her at all, there's zero new struggles, outside of being really fucking dense, which frankly speaking, was also the case when she wasn't a wonderbolt . Even her new character goal is yet to be established and it's been two seasons already.
>>
I can't wait for Hasbro to C&D this shit.
>>
FimFlamPhilosophy is pretty much the antithesis of DWK.
Greg sees the characters as much more concrete archetypes, with their roles in the show cemented and something to which the writing must be adhered.
DWK, on the other hand, is much more visceral in his interpretations of the characters, and he's admitted this. He sees a situation and tries to figure out why a certain character would be motivated to do what they do.
I'm not sure which, if either of these diametric opposites is correct. DWK is certainly less cynical, but I think Greg has a point, especially if one is to consider keeping the longevity of the show intact.
>>
>>30838768
I lovr this guy's stuff
>>
>>30838924
We aren't fucking talking about DWK, fuck off with your alcoholic failure of a reviewer.
>>
>>30838889
>>30838914
Im a dashfag and while I didnt like her being catapulted to WB status I dont mind it BECAUSE it hasnt taken over her life. You can find excuses for it easily, i just want more dashes.

I absolutely LOVED the latest episode with all the Scootalove and according to Greg we cant have those because all of her episodes should be about the WB (altho i liked Parental glideance too )
>>
>>30838935
This honestly. His whole shtick is basically
>self-deprecating humor lmao
>4chan culture XD
>>
>>30838935
>calling DWK a """reviewer"""
You haven't watched his videos much, have you? At least you didn't call him an analyst.
>>
>>30838914
One thing the fandom has to learn id that despite all growth characters are archetype and writer based.

Dash in season 7 so far is more egotistical than before (calls herself awesope a lot more than previous seasons ) but at the same time shes written more sisterly.

The growth is something little girls has to notice, not overly obsessed nerds, so if a writer need the charactee ro act like X to advance the story he will. Applies to Dashes ego as much as Flutters shyness.
>>
>>30838935
Way to not get the point of the post.
I'm saying there are at least two ways to think about this, and wanted to consider which one is better,
>>
>>30838945
Then don't fucking make her a WB. What's the point? I wouldn't even mind her being a WB, had she actually have changed to fit the role, i.e. was more responsible, hardworking etc..
>>
>>30838914
While Dash has an ego, has there really been cases of her being super lazy recently?
>>
>>30838914
Hello Greg

>>30838945
>Dont mind because it hasnt taken over her life
Interesting, wouldnt her keeping it as a dream literally the same? Its not like sprinters and pilots have to train most of their free time to keep up their form right? Why would dash be different?
>>
>>30838970
How do you represent that in an entertaining way?

Better yet, how do you represent that without turning her into a fucking Applejack clone?
Be realistic. Also having an ego isnt exclusive to her.
>>
>>30838955
I have watched his videos about as long as I can watch a drunk idiot half stumble through explaining a pony episode I already watched.
Add onto this.
>>30838948
And you get the jist of his videos, which isnt good.
>>
>>30838978
But we had a few WB episodes with it. Newbie dash, the two rookie ones, parental glideance... seems like you take this more seriously than you should.
>>30838978
Isnt exclusive to her in real life I mean. Many stars have egos. But its part of her character.
>>
>>30838967
They are both shit.
>>
>>30838326
He just took the MAS characters and made them dumber. Half the time Rarity sounded like MAS RD. I suppose that's what NAS is going to be, though, so no use criticizing that. The character models seem disproportionate, the heads are too big, and the legs are too small. The lip syncing needs some work. I don't like the joke formula Greg is going for: do something bad the show does bad, make the character say it's bad. It's lazy. I don't understand the last criticism, when did Twilight ever do something for the other characters out of nepotism? The song sequence was really good though, the songs were always the highlights of MAS and RDP to me.
>>
>>30839022
>The song sequence was really good though, the songs were always the highlights of MAS and RDP to me.
This. Wish he just did songs parodying the universe instead of his series. Aside from RDP of course.
>>
>>30838970
You don't stop having a life when you get a job.
>>
>>30838970
Why not? More possibilities. It was badly done but not a big deal as we saw.
>>
>>30839046
>not a big deal
That's the problem. Nothing feels like a big deal.
>>
>>30839053
I thought twilicorn and glimmer was a big deal :^)
I mean. She deserved a whole episode about it but thats it. But look at the butthurt people have when hasbro changes the dynamic with glimmer and now you want to remove ponies just to depict a realistic worklife?

If Greg cares THAT much its turbo autism.
>>
>>30838993
So now character development is boring huh? Well tough luck I guess. But seriously there're noumerous ways they could go with RD and the one Greg was providing as an example fits faily well: just make her a sole performer, not a part of a military airforce. It would be more realistic in a sense that she would have much more flexible schedule and it would also make a great lesson for kids and character development for dash. Making her realize that hardwork is a necessary part of becoming successful as well as make her responsible in a sense that she would have some sort of trainging shcedule of her own would indicate her newly obtained sense of purpose. You could illustrate it easily just by making her choose to train instead of goofing around that one time. It would be enough not to make her a copy of AJ.
>>
>>30839070
I don't know why Greg demands a realistic work life depiction, but not a realistic social life one. People don't stop hanging out with friends when they have a job.
>>
>>30839083
Her going solo is a very old thing when the WB were souches. Instead they made episodes about bully/groupe aceptance.
I mean technically RARITY is the "big solo entrepreneur."
>>
Greg is proving to everyone that he can do a shit job at something and people will still defend it.
>>
>>30839098
Douches*
Fuck arguing about ponies at work.
>>
>>30838326
Intro is lit, the song was fucking awesome, overall good shit.
>>
>>30839039
You sure as hell start to have less time on it than you used to.
>>
>>30838935
>>30838948
>>30838955
>>30838967
>>30839005
glad to see DWK reputation finally crashing to the ground
>>
>>30839022
>Half the time Rarity sounded like MAS RD
This, Rarity acted more like a retard and less like a bitch
>>
>>30839102
Frankly speaking I didn't like this new episode that much, can't say it was shit though. I do agree with most of the points he made about the show though.
>>
>>30839109
Nobody but extreme nerds fucking cares when its not relevant to the episode.
>>
This isn't even a parody. He thinks that if Rarity owns a bunch of boutiques we NEED an episode about her paying taxes.
>>
>>30839122
He's popular now so it's cool to shit on him now
>>
>>30839122
He pissed off the wrong people in the fandom apparently.
>>
>>30839128
Well good for you for not being an extreme nerd on a board dedicated to little pastel equines.
>>
>>30839122
I think DWK needs to diversify his content in some way. His videos were pretty funny to begin with, but repeating the same joke does not last, he needs new material. I'd rather see a content creator grow than die.
>>
>>30839138
Or its just standard 4chan custom to shit on anybody getting popular.
>>30839146
I am, but i care about their character, not implicit actions. By your logic, you should also want to see them poop. And eat more than the 4 or so times they did it in the show.
>>
File: ytptrn.png (10KB, 864x490px) Image search: [Google]
ytptrn.png
10KB, 864x490px
>>30838326
>Requires payment to watch
fuck you
>>
>>30839154
From what I hear he asked for an invite onto a /mlp/ Discord server and proceeded to spam it with porn.
Sounds a little douchey.
>>
>>30839172
>Making money off of Hasbros licence.
Oh he fucked up now!
>>
>>30838728
Derpibooru are cucks
>>
>>30839173
That has to be, like, the least inconsequential thing to be mad about.
>>
>>30839154
No, by my logic changes should have some consequences which allow characters to develop and change in their stead.
>>
>>30839180
Don't shit where you eat.
>>
>>30839172
Nice fake.
>>
>>30839172
This is a hoax
>>
>>30839190
just like your wallet
>>
>>30839197
just like the patreon owner
>>
>>30839181
So, Scootaloo then.
>>
>I'ts another "pay per view video" thread
not surprised
>>
>>30839173
Lmao what? Since when is /mlp/ prude about porn?
>>
>>30839181

Well for dash on WB its about accepting a nickname and tolerating her parents. Just not toning down her attitude.
>>
>>30838326
It's garbage, greg is shit like forever now.
>>
>>30838326
Why are their eyes black?
>>
>>30839247
Her accepting nicknames and tolerating her parents could've been easily done without her being a wonderbolt.
>>
>>30839241
I would assume a chat room that allows images in it would have some guidelines.
>>
>>30839272
You can use this excuse for literally everything new in the show.
>>
>>30839273
You mean like this one?
>>
>>30839294
That's because all new in the show is fucking shit.
>>
>>30839303
Well at this point why argue with you because you don't like anything?
>>
>>30838326
I don't really get his dislike for the new seasons, but this is definitely the funniest thing he's produced in a while. I love how he's developed these new naive characterizations while keeping MAS's cynical edge.
>>
File: 1466395406564.png (470KB, 1398x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1466395406564.png
470KB, 1398x1038px
>>30839303
Not very insightful commentary, Anon.
>>
>>30839301
Sure, if you use 4chan at work.
>>
>>30839307
I don't like changes that are have no substance. If you say that everything new in the show could've been done in earlier season. It means only that there's literally nothing new in it. It just akwardly tries to create an illusion of change and something new being added.
>>
>>30838711
>>30838728
>>30838748
t. samefag
>>
>>30838748
>patological

Anyway, besides your bad grammar I've noticed a common trend made with the sole intent of upsetting others tends to be attacking the integrity of ones faith. As such I have to ask, do you really believe what you just said?
>>
File: ps2 autism.png (914KB, 1534x863px) Image search: [Google]
ps2 autism.png
914KB, 1534x863px
I cannot be the only one to be this autistic right?
>>
>>30839172
>supporitng
Well, you tried.
>>
File: IMG_7218.jpg (81KB, 887x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7218.jpg
81KB, 887x484px
He still refuses/can't afford to hire an animator. He's trying to be Max Giraldi or Harry Partridge.

Greg, you're a wonderful, witty, intelligent writer and voice actor, but YOU CAN'T DRAW. You can't force your brain to rewire itself to have the fine motor control that enables artists to effortlessly draw things that just look right. It's painful to watch you exert yourself trying to be a one-man team.
>>
>>30840087
Lmao, what a retarded ass post. First thing first, yes you can rewire you brain to be able to draw things looking right. Second, as far as I know he's not doing it alone and has a couple of other people helping him. Third, a really good animator costs a serious buck and it's not a realistic expectation to have for Greg to hire one.
>>
>>30840132
>you can rewire you brain to be able to draw things looking right

Gonna have to ask for some evidence on this.

>a really good animator costs a serious buck

Plenty of fandom animators do it for free.
>>
>>30840365
>Evidence
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroplasticity
>Plenty of fandom animators do it for free
They do their own stuff for free. As soon as you start talking about bringing other people on to do projects, you start talking about fees.
>>
>>30840087
I dunno man, I think his art's pretty good.
>>
File: IMG_7220.jpg (53KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7220.jpg
53KB, 600x420px
>>30840382
>"Neuroplasticity"

>psychology

>science

Also, didn't Greg use to have an artist that drew for him? When he did those Rainbow Dash videos? He wasn't paying for that, was he?
>>
>>30840390
Well, I'm glad you think so. It's certainly better than his previous efforts, but it still just looks "off" to me. And I think this is as good as he's going to get. I guess this stuff just isn't for me.
>>
>>30839314
>Newfag detected
>Insert horsepill to continue discussion
>>
>>30840414
It's more so we had all gotten used to the old style and he had refined the puppets after like 30 episodes, now he comes along with new models and no outside perspective from the masses, so obviously it's gonna not be as good. Not like Greg is really riding on this to be a long series though...
>>
>inb4 greg jumps ship and becomes a furry
You all know deep inside that's where the ride leads.
>>
File: 1457616616265.jpg (55KB, 612x563px) Image search: [Google]
1457616616265.jpg
55KB, 612x563px
>>30840407
>Neuroscience is psychology
Not sure what to tell you, senpai.
>>
>>30838696
NAS is Greg's perception of what MLP has become. Basically it hits on how some of the characters have evolved
>Why is Twilight a princess
>How did Rarity afford to open up two boutiques in the biggest cities in Equestria from the profits of her small town boutique
>Why does Dash still hang around Ponyville even though she's a Wonderbolt, and how did Dash become a wonderbolt
What Greg has said is that MAS was a version of the show that played off of a more literal and "realistic" world where money and position and economics come into play. When the show took turns into directions that made the world too unrealistic (or uninteresting to Greg) for MAS to play off of (the three points above) he felt like MAS couldn't keep going in its current state, so he created NAS, a world where all the changes in the show have been applied to MAS, even though they seem ridiculous when looked at with the realistic eye that MAS likes to apply. The key point is that the characters still retain their MAS flaws, so now there's a mentally unhinged drunk as a princess, a huge egotistical bitch as a successful business-pony, and a lazy retard in the most prestigious flying association in the world.
These three characters are the primary points, since Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Applejack have changed in ways that the MAS sense of view can still appropriately apply to their characters in the show.
The viewpoints Greg has about the show are unavoidable since that is the whole point of NAS; he thinks the show is stupid now, and this is his way of saying it.
>>
>>30840531
The absolute only one of those three questions that form the basis of why Greg hates the show now is the one about Rarity, and I find it absurd to believe that he'd think Rarity couldn't save up money.
>>
>>30838481
sunshine, lollipops and rainbows
everything that's wonderful is what I feel when we're together
>>
>>30840557
I think the point about the boutiques is that it's impossible to just save up and buy the space for one in an area like canterlot, which is like an analog for London or manehattan.
>>
>>30840593
In the credits of the final MAS episode he pitched a price and it was over $2k per square foot of rental space if you want a spot in New York near Times Square.

Basically, the ponies have all this amazing stuff because it's a fantasy world, and since MAS was full of grit and disappointment there was no way for MAS to work if MLP was going to let Dash join the Wonderbolts or let Rarity open a bunch of high end boutiques.

And most of what the ponies do now is pretty stupid. They used to be scared of the Everfree, but now they're friends with dragons. It's all a cartoon, so cartoon logic prevails, but adult world logic is actually kind of gone from MLP by now.
>>
>>30840593
>>30840626
Rarity's impressions with Hoity Toity got her that space.

Also, what do you mean that the adult logic is gone? Every viewer knew that fearing the Everfree was illogical for ponies because of their defensive abilities, and also that them never talking to dragons (despite them clearly being as sapient as ponies from S1) made little sense.
>>
>>30840652
In hindsight, knowing now that the Changelings NEVER had to eat love and their entire life purpose made zero sense, it's pretty silly that Changelings ever ate love. It's logical that they'd choose to stop eating love.

Of course, imagine you'd made a parody or written a fic starting five years ago, before we knew Changelings had a baffling physiology we couldn't predict, and then suddenly the show revealed
>Surprise! Eating love was detrimental and there was no motive for it!

Does it make sense that maybe you'd feel disillusioned and like there's no point in continuing the work based on the show five years ago?

Just because you can connect the dots doesn't mean the dots draw a really great picture.
>>
What's hilarious is if the show actually ran the way Gregg wanted it to you'd basically just get EqG but with hooves
>>
File: 1447895165890.png (205KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
1447895165890.png
205KB, 505x431px
>>30840705
I actually want to hear your reasoning for this.
>>
>>30840684
Would have worked better if they played up love like a drug addiction, and while it gave a power boost it also made you keep needing it to the point that it wasn't worth it.

Establish the changelings as having been an ancient pony race that started using love in the past to fuel their magic and turned into changelings due to it. Then try and say that "sharing" love staves off the withdrawl symptoms or something.

Not saying headcanon here, I know the show's reasoning is shit, but I'm just giving a way they COULD have dealt with it better.
>>
>>30840736
The point of a parody is comedy, though. Not to come up with some edgy supplementary backstory for everything so that the show's internal logic still works. The internet logic is supposed to already be there, or so you hope.
>>
>>30838326
It's actually bretty gud.

Not as good as Rainbow Dash Presents, but still watchable.
>>
>>30840593
>>30840626
Holy fuck I mean you can nitpick about it a bit but this seems like an incrzsibly autistic thing to focus about.
>>
>>30840766
Eh. I don't think its nearly as good.

MAS comedy came from making the ponies cynical and more "realistic" in a world that's still rainbow pastelled.
This just doesn't have the same appeal as alcoholic rarity and Whore rarity.

I really am dreading seeing what dash is like now, given how incredible she was in RDP.
>>
>>30840776
Is it? I feel like I barely see anything funny relating to the show anymore. Most of the content is either porn or the kind of Ponychan hugbox shit we used to deride. I think mocking the show with adult logic used to be a lot of fun. That used to be the point, so the parents could laugh too.
>>
>>30840718
Well for one thing, the problem he has of them achieving their long term goals so fast doesn't exist. The characters can't advance so fast as their horse counterparts as they're still teenagers in this continuity. They can't leave the high school setting as EqG would basically be over at the point, so things are kinda of forced to happen gradually. I know current EqG doesn't exactly have the best writing but it actually has a lot of potential since its cast are a blank slate of the mane 6.
>>
>>30840806
But then again what would be the point in copying MAS entirely?
I need to preface by saying that I actually haven't watched MAS yet, but while cynicism is fun — has great comedic value, it gets pretty unhealthy if that's all you do all the time.

I don't know what direction this thing will go in yet, but so far there's a good blend of caricatured characters, Greg Quality Songs™, and witty lines.

I, for one, think it's okay and I welcome new content.
It's not shit and you should feel like shit for shitting on it, you human being.
>>
>>30840859
I would kind of rather just had MAS and RDP continue to be honest. Though, I will admit, the return of harmony parody was absolute shit with them bringing in that G1 villain.
>>
>>30840890
I really really liked The Star in Yellow, I honestly think it was better than many episodes both on the animation and on the story, I'd pay for that level of quality if I knew it could happen.

And I guess I'll have to start watching MAS when I get the time.
>>
>>30838740
And canon within the show.
>>
>>30838326
Nice RariTwi episode
>>
>>30838326
It's okay.
I still enjoyed the early MAS era focused on character dialogue with clips or still from the show more than the meta commentary on how the show doesn't make sense.
I'd much rather prefer the format of a MAS-like episode parody with the occasional Peel Off meta nanalysis, but I'll take this.
>>
>>30840087
>fine motor control
>effortlessly
>"just look right"
You literally do not know the first thing about being an artist.
>>
>>30839173
Isn't Discord, like, for faggots or something?
>>
>>30842647
At least it isn't Skype?
>>
After watching MAS I grew used to the lack of lip sync, I found it charming and I wish he downgrated back to that style
>>
>>30842647
Its owned by SJWs and its filled with ERP so yes
>>
>>30842647
Sounds perfect for 4chan then.
>>
File: Welcometomydreams.png (303KB, 829x797px) Image search: [Google]
Welcometomydreams.png
303KB, 829x797px
>>30838935
>>30838948

Calm down Greg. We know you get salty everytime you get DWK mentioned in one of these threads. You were crying about it in a stream about 2 months ago when you were complaining about how you felt that your fans should support ALL your endeavors and not just the shit they want you to make and moaned about how every time you spend 20 patreon updates on those shitty comic videos that you lost 30% of your patreon funders.

We know you are upset that DWK took a format that you pioneered and made it more successful than your animations and how your ego won't let you live it down that you distanced yourself from EQD (lolshithole) after being a total sperg to the faggots there while not actively producing content people want.

>>30838914

blah blah blah wonderbolts blah.

What a shock that a character who was already the best flier in Equestria canonically is accepted into the best flyers club. It's almost as it was preordained from the first episode that it'd happen in a kids show.

>>30839152

DWK isn't a proper content creator. He's thrown shit at the wall for YEARS and got nowhere. He was just lucky he got somewhere with the series he's doing.
>>
>>30839173

and yet his patreon is $100 up on the last update.

Almost as if 4chan has no vector on the community as a whole now and EQD dictates who's popular and who's not, which has been the case since around season 2 hence why Greg got cast out after hissy fitting against Sherclop Pones and the other autistic faggots who were fandom chasers. Don't worry tho. Gregs trying the same thing now.
>>
>>30843265
>What a shock that a character who was already the best flier in Equestria canonically is accepted into the best flyers club.
Lmao, are you retard to the point that you don't understand how flying fast is a little bit different from flying in formation with a team doing tricks? Plus dash isn't the best flier in Equestria. Do you even watch the show?

Also
>all who think DWK is a hack is Greg
Just kill yourself, retard.
>>
>>30843318

>longest distance record
>speed record
>constantly in formation and only fucks up initially or for a gag in a kids show despite Wonderbolts being proven to be useless otherwise

Dash is vastly more competent than any of the Wonderbolts when her ego is in check. You need to rewatch the show.
>>
>>30843354
She was vastly outskilled by Lightning Dust or whatever the fuck her name was.
>only fucks up initially or for a gag
That was enough to kick the abovementioned pony from the acadmia but not Dash from the main team which is also fucking retarded.
Just accept that your waifu is literally handed shit over.
>>
>>30843354
Also
>how do we make Dash fit to be a wonderbolt
>just write everyone around her to be a total incompetent retard LMAO
That's the exact problem that's being discussed here
>>
>>30843366

>she was vastly outskilled by Lightning Dust

No. She wasn't. She was roughly even in skill and Lightning Dusts fuck ups were entirely her own doing. That makes Dash the better flier and we have yet to see someone faster or better at Dash in a long distance flight. Lightning Dust caused all the issues at the training camp or test herself because she was basically Dash without her ego reigned in and she was directly responsible for ALL the shit that went wrong.

Therefore Dash is better than her on every level that we've seen and thus best flier. I fucking hate Dash with a passion but you can't claim she's not top flier when she clearly could keep up with Lightning Dust but didn't because she gave a fuck about the other applicants more than she did about giving 100% because it was meant to show how much better Dash was after her character got episodes than she was before.
>>
>>30838792
Nigga what? My 11 yo sister has this crazy homework about naming numbers exceeding fucking trillions. That's gotta an awful parenting
>>
>>30843372

>incompetent retard

So season 1 then. Because they were useless vs Spike. They were useless vs Chryssie. They were useless vs Tirek. They have been useless in every non-air show episode they've been in.

It's almost as if Dash's dream to be a Wonderbolt was more a 'I want to have somewhere I belong to find self worth' over 'I need to work for this because I'm currently not good enough' hence why all her Wonderbolt related episodes were 'I am a cunt and I need to deal with my ego' over performing better.
>>
>>30843382
>Lightning Dusts fuck ups were entirely her own doing
And Dash fucking up in newbie Dash several times putting audience and the team in danger wasn't ? What are you even on about? The only difference is that one was given a second chance and the other was booted from get go, because main character should preveil at the end.
>Dash is better than her on every level that we've seen and thus best flier
How is she better than her on every level when you just said they were equal.

>Lightning Dust but didn't because she gave a fuck about the other applicants more than she did about giving 100% because it was meant to show how much better Dash was
To bad this character development was one episode thing only.

>>30843388
>They have been useless in every non-air show episode they've been in
How is it relevent though? The fact that they were getting rekt by big bads, which, need I remind you, everyone aside Twilight also were usless against doesn't necessarily means that Dash suddenly is better or even as good as than all of them at airteam performance.
>It's almost as if Dash's dream to be a Wonderbolt was more a 'I want to have somewhere I belong to find self worth'
But she belonges to the group of ponies who are very special. She wanted to be a wonderbolt because they were her childhood heroes and her inspiration, there were a whole bunch of episodes about how Dash wasn't a jerk unlike the wonderbolts and that was something that prevented her from flying with them, not the other way around. The only times it was the case is when she became a part of the already.
>>
I feel bad for Greg.
Regardless of the fandom, dude has clearly some talent. I love his songs and some of his wit, and even his animations arent that bad. And he clearly has a shitton of dedication.

... but the truth is he cant use his talent in this era. Hell never find a real job with his skills. He needs to live off patreon bucks and hell soon make him shift to mainstream stuff to get more audience. Sad that artistic stuff like this isnt properly paying off on the tube.
>>
>>30843388
They seemed a bit more useful in the Crystal War timeline, but circumstances had been dire for a while at that point. Still, it was nice to see the E.U.P. not immediately jobbing as they tend to do.
>>
File: Eat Shit.png (438KB, 1667x933px) Image search: [Google]
Eat Shit.png
438KB, 1667x933px
Whatever arguments that can be made have already been made by someone else in the thread, so I'm just popping in to remind Pontology to eat shit, and that every time you see the crystal castle playset the words are etched there in the crystals.

I know when it's you in these threads, you repetitive, obnoxious garbage can.
>>
File: two keks.png (100KB, 296x334px) Image search: [Google]
two keks.png
100KB, 296x334px
>>30845085
Damn, that's good banter.

But yes, it feels like every thread there are always the same three or four loudest voices having the same argument over and over again.
>>
File: taxes.png (215KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
taxes.png
215KB, 768x1024px
Not bad at all.
I preferred Rarity being an insecure catty bitch rather than an 'almost copy' of old!dash to be honest, but this isn't terrible.
I understand that maybe just importing the characters wholesale from MAS wasn't nescessarily desirable, but they were GOOD characters.

Eh. Still looking forward to seeing how this pans out.
From the looks of things, all the horses are going to be a fair bit dumber.
>>
>>30838326
I thought he hated MLP FIM.
>>
>>30845085
I actually haven't posted even once to this thread.
>>
>>30846108
He only hates the fandom.
And the show.
>>
>>30845085
Also, as >>30846387, I always used to defend your character no matter how much I criticized the direction of MAS or your charging patrons for 30-second stick animations. I was your biggest fan, and the main reason I criticized was that I hoped against hope you would return to the wit and world and characters you had created.

But I always defended your character. But with this, no more. Look, /mlp/, at how Greg treats his critics and fans.
>>
>>30846528
>someone called me a faggot, waah
If you want to cause drama and moral outrage over you being insulted, maybe try a different website.
Or at least stop acting like a faggot when crying about being called a faggot, you drama queen.
>>
>>30846862
Greg is not a 4chan anon. He is an adult, or should be.
>>
>>30847047
And this isn't Ponychan, so get some thicker fucking skin.
>>
>>30847054
Anon, I don't care about being insulted.

What's absurd is that Greg is telling one of his biggest (ex) fans to eat shit, or telling anyone to eat shit.
>>
>>30847066
You really should go eat shit right now, though. Or cry about how Greg is a big meanie on EQD or something, I don't fucking care.
>>
File: 1394754586127.png (157KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1394754586127.png
157KB, 1920x1200px
>>30847066
Greg is like Jim Miller. He may as well tell his critics to go fuck themselves. What a petulant asshole.
>>
>>30845085
How big of a paranoid asshole are you? My sides are gone.
>>
How the mighty have fallen...

Is Greg the new CR or Tommy Oliver? His cynicism is sure making it seem that way. Why should I watch it mouthpiece of hatred when I can just watch DWK or Silver Quill or someone that can criticize without being a whinny prick who betrays his fans?
>>
>>30847470
>betrays his fans
Who are you, even?
Just stop watching nigga, lmao. Just step away from the screen if you don't like it.
You entitled piece of shit.
>>
>>30847470
We all lived in fear of the penniless horse satirist before, but now that he has insulted "his biggest fan", truly his power wanes.
>>
>>30847571
I used "biggest fan" as an expression; obviously, I can't tell if I'm the biggest fan.

And what matters is that he thinks all critics are one person, and he told them all to eat shit. He's a petulant douchebag in the same way Jim Miller is.
>>
>>30847470
I want to see DWK do a co-op with Silver Quill.
Just to see the chaos it would cause.

Or how butthurt the PC police would get over someone using bad words.
>>
>>30845085

Responding to him is actually proof you are saltier than he is.

Plus you've replied to me when you assume it's him so I guess you DON'T know when he's here other than it's likely he's shitposting about how you are jewing your patreons while crying about them.

>>30845337

It's actually really petty like the RDP where he cried about how less creative content were getting more popularity than him. Greg is quite a drama queen when he's offended by something.

I assume he thinks Im Pontology because I'm also the guy in most threads who comments on how Greg has alot of talent and squanders it by not playing to the fans hence why his patreon yoyos like his viewer numbers do between videos.

>>30847054

Greg's the one who needs thicker skin. He has multiple tirades about how his fans should support ALL his creations and not just his pony stuff. He was crying back when he made some of the NAS rigs about how these threads are split 3 ways. Critics who ask him why he gave up on MAS and RDP when they were his bread and butter, critics asking him why he jews his patreons with a bunch of worthless videos (Pontology falls under this moniker) and people who just enjoy shit talking him because he's a whiny manchild who can't accept that his critics represent more of his fanbases opinion than he would personally like to admit.

TLDR: He doesn't want to put the effort in to make things the fans want while charging them for shit the fans don't want.
>>
>>30847668
The whole thing about RDP is that Petrep does the drawings, if he made one with his new setup people would bitch him out. As for MAS, it's supposed to be a more realistic parody of the show. Now that the show is no longer saccharine it makes it hard to make it work.
>>
File: 1500776269534.jpg (128KB, 842x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500776269534.jpg
128KB, 842x960px
Why is Greg such a bitter, petty, narcissistic, delusional jagoff?
>>
>>30847668
Personally, I'm glad he stopped MAS. The negative series was an embarrassment and bastardized the name.
>>
>>30838590

Except that this isn't it at all, you fucking illiterate mong.

I'm going to assume you've never written anything in your life and wouldn't know good characterization if it fucked you in the ass and gave you cancer.

The real issue is that a character can and should have development. Static characters are boring. This does have two corollaries however. One is that the changes SHOULD be permanent, otherwise it's not really development. And two, once the character has developed, you can't write the same kind of story about that character. To use Flutterbutter as an example - you can write about her becoming more assertive. But you can't have episodes about her re-learning her assertiveness (I think there were at least 3 episodes on the topic and each time she said "i lurnt 2 b moar assertiv") and you can no longer have pones treating Flutterbutter as a spineless rag, because she no longer is one. Now a good writer would be able to do something with this - maybe she opens up a school for timid ponies, or maybe she changes her mane-style because of it, or whatever. Instead, she hasn't gotten a lot of good episodes, because the current writers don't know what to do with her - because she no longer fits the stereotype of the "gentle quiet one."

And that's why shit writers shouldn't write and why you shouldn't criticize, because you don't know shit about writing either.
>>
>>30847654

DWK isn't an analyst. He can do it but he's basically just a parody writer. Silver Quill is just a colossal faggot who made an OC and makes bank off brony fans by imitating skeptic communities but within MLP.

They have absolutely nothing in common to work with.
>>
>>30847710
The different Fluttershy-learns-to-be-more-assertive episodes were largely about different aspects of assertiveness. In many ways, they were also about the same thing—learning to be more assertive—but as Fluttershy said in Fame and Misfortune, who among us has learned every life lesson the first time? It is especially difficult to change who we are as people. It would have been poor writing IF she did a 180 of her entire character after a single episode.

Fluttershy's development was well-handled and it was a good writing that she had to learn similar lessons multiple times as she slowly changed her core personality trait, two steps forward one step back.
>>
>>30847722
DWK is so an analyst. The analysis thing doesn't actually examine the show. They just recap it and then tell you how they fell about it. The difference is that DWK is irreverent and Silver Quill is completely reverent.

DWK could do something with Silver Quill because he's got comedy, and comedy means you can make jokes, but Silver Quill only provides a synopsis. If there's another guy there saying what happened in an episode, then Silver Quill wouldn't have much to add. Maybe some interjection about his feelings, but he'd come across as a wet blanket in the middle of all the talk about lesbians and hooch.
>>
>>30847698

No they wouldn't. Everyone knows that Petrep doesn't do MLP anymore and he just needs someone to emulate/replace the style. It's almost as if he doesn't want to be stuck to a single thing but doesn't realise that he's ENTIRELY stuck to MLP when noone gives a fuck about his other things. He's clearly got work ethic and talent in the right places but his ego ruins it.

He seems to think that his animation is what people watch him for when it's pretty obvious his writing and songs are entirely what people want and people would have been happy if he'd just gone with his original style of screenshot montages. I'd say that none of the animated MAS episodes comes close to the CMC MAS episode involving the concert.
>>
>>30847754
Jesse is an analyst. He analyzes characterization, plot developments, and so on. DWK is a parody artist who sometimes throws in comments about the episode.

The most telling that he writes parodies, not analyses, is that his "recaps" sometimes differ completely from the actual episode. Take his recap of Rock Solid Friendship. He wrote a completely different plot.

When DWK calls his parodies "recaps," it's tongue-in-cheek, because they're not.
>>
>>30847710
The argument isn't that Fluttershy needs to learn to be assertive and stay assertive in one episode.

The problem is that people have to put a lot of work into overcoming bad habits. Passive aggression is a working strategy, and people use it because it works even though it's often unhealthy. It's conflict avoidance, and therefore solves conflict by avoiding it until it goes away.

To do a good character arc about changing that behavior, you'd have to address what it really is, why people do it, and the drawbacks of moving away from it - because there are some! After that there will be relapses into those old behaviors, and the character never really stops being themselves. Finally, when they've spent months fighting and building new habits, you have to stick to that change.

But the MLP writers pussy-foot around with all their "development" and can't seem to decide if anything has ever really happened. They can keep concrete things that happened, like opening a boutique or joining the Wonderbolts, but it seems like they're not committed to having any character address a real, deep flaw.

And why they fuck would they? It's not that kind of format. The show doesn't write like that. It's not an episodic personal drama.
>>
>>30847797
The real difference, and the challenge for a writer, is that a person doesn't have to work to keep a bad habit, but a writer has to work to remember a character's bad habits. Every time you write Fluttershy, you have to remember that she's passive aggressive, and you have to remember why she's passive aggressive, and what kinds of things she'll default to in order to avoid conflict. Writing that flaw is an active, difficult process.

But since MLP has tons of new and different writers, different directors, and different executive producers, MLP doesn't remember what Fluttershy was like. She never developed. The writers forgot why her habits and quirks were. They slowly stopped writing them in, slowly stopped being conscious of them, and then covered their tracks by saying "Fluttershy learned to be assertive!"

In reality, she didn't learn to be assertive. She didn't replace old habits with new ones. She didn't work to get anywhere. None of the characters did. More often than not, it seems like the writers forgot the flaws the characters had, and through negligence began to omit them. When they finally reached full omission of those flaws, the writers declared the characters "developed" because they'd lost their core, human traits.

That's why Dash is still top cunt even though she's in the Wonderbolts, living the dream. Because sometimes the writers remember again that Dash was supposed to have that flaw, so they write it back in. Her flaw is one of the easier to remember and write. But Fluttershy? Often pushed aside and easily forgotten. Twilight? Didn't jive with the princess thing, so they avoided her flaws until they faded away. Pinkie? If ever there was a reason she behaves like she does, nobody on the staff knows what it is now.

They didn't develop. They became washed out, like old clothes.
>>
File: Bueno.jpg (223KB, 1240x1210px) Image search: [Google]
Bueno.jpg
223KB, 1240x1210px
>>30838326
I've been on the ride since 2011, but always avoided fan videos because the majority were always shit. This is actually bretty good, though.
>>
>>30847873
Sounds like you've got some catching up to do, if you like Greg's style.
>>
>>30839022
>do something bad the show does bad
what are you referring to exactly? most of the stuff they were ripping on was stuff in the real world, like that dig on Chinese sweat shops(and taking advantage of said shops for profit).
>>
>>30847760
This this THIS.
The song was the best thing out of this ep and it wasnt really animated.
>>
>>30847864
Exactly.
>Because sometimes the writers remember again that Dash was supposed to have that flaw, so they write it back in.
Pretty much, but its more that shes the easiest to "overflaw" for plot reasons. Since shes the only one that has for example "mischevious" in her character. Thats why she turned completely in 28 pranks later again, and even started on FLUTTERSHY: writing needed one, and they dont care about her character so they used her instead of a new character.

Its also why in the latest few episodes she mentionned how awesome she is when she hadn't done so for a few seasons too. New writers just saw it as her trait and put it in.
>>
>>30838590
he's not entirely wrong, I mean when a character achieves their goal they are different. Thats kind of the crux of almost every story out there. The thing is that usually the story ends there.
Is it really a lot of fun to see someone go on a grand adventure to attain some distant goal only to achieve it, be different for it, and then go back to their old desk job?

With MLP I think the characters do grow and change, which is normal and organic for a show with some continuity. There's a problem from a story telling perspective though when your characters have achieved all their ambitions and learned not to be sociopaths. What's there left to build an episode on? RBD hanging out with the Wonderbolts now she's a full fledged Wonderbolt? Rarity opening another boutique? It cant be some falling out between friends either, they even had a whole song about how good of friends they are now.
I think that's why the writers have been focusing so much on Glimmer, she's still got shit to learn and achieve in life. While the main cast is more or less content.
I guess they could try some adventure arch? But then Twi is a damned princess and we now have 2 of the most powerful unicorns around in our main cast.
>>
>>30847873
greg's stuff, friendship is witchcraft and scootertrix are pretty fun parodies. DWX too if youre into his style.
>>
>>30838326
I love the intro.
It embodies my exact perception of the changes I hated the most.
>>
>>30851029
The thing is, character growth is good if 1) You can get new possibilities out of the new character and 2) You don't NEED the traits of the previous character for future content or it's replaced by someone else.

Fluttershy's shyness was exploited to the death and now you have Scootaloo to use it, and she's been shifted to interacting with discord and being order to chaos.

But on the other hand Twilight evoluing to princess led to a lack of "angsty nerd friendship learner" which is why Glimmer was there to replace it

Concerning Dash, the growth wasn't really with the wonderbolt, but with scootaloo, and tank. It was more about her getting compassionate and showing her emotions, which she does more, but there was no need to remove her cockiness, since it's her main trait in the group and theres no point to remove that yet.
>>
>>30839122
Nah, they're just sunfags who are butthurt because he keeps shitting on their waifu
>>
>>30838745

The first half was better than the original first half (animation withstanding of course due to being unable to just use clips from the show) but it really fell flat towards the end.
>>
>>30838768
Unless Greg speaks Russian and has another secret girlfriend, I really don't think Bender and Greg are the same person. Bender had a discord server, you know. :p
Thread posts: 222
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.