[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If it isn't obvious already, there are people out there,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1254712341.png (544KB, 944x950px) Image search: [Google]
1254712341.png
544KB, 944x950px
If it isn't obvious already, there are people out there, outside of /mlp/ that are working to destroy the show and fandom using Glimmer as a guise. I'm quite sick of it. If you are one of those people then continue and do nothing, if you're also sick of it I think it's time we form a resistance because this needs to stop.

We have no co-ordination. It's time we organize ourselves like we once used to. The reason everything has gotten worse is simply because no one bothered to group together.

I don't care what part of /mlp/ you are on, who your waifu is and what you do on this board. It's time we do something, because this is one problem that won't fix itself. Maybe as a collective we might finally get people to listen to us.

If you have no faith then do nothing. Just don't complain when you finally want to do something and can't.

We are much easier to control if we don't work together.
>>
Just stop caring.
>>
>>30838252
What do you suggest we do then?
>>
>>30838252
>implying we'll be able to do anything
fuck it I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, what's the plan?
>>
Do you have any evidence to back that up?
>>
File: 1503517491641.jpg (225KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503517491641.jpg
225KB, 600x600px
The faster this fandom dies the better. Glimmer was a blessing.
>>
>>30838252
>there are people out there, outside of /mlp/ that are working to destroy the show and fandom using Glimmer as a guise
It's only Lee though
>>
>>30839229
Is there any evidence that trump has connections to Russia?
>>
>>30839604
Do you have any evidence that Drump is a good president?
>>
>>30839613
You mean besides causing CNN to cause viewership suicide?
>>
File: IMG_016.png (794KB, 4800x4800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_016.png
794KB, 4800x4800px
>>30838854
Literally this
The only problem is that /mlp/ is infested with underages and newfags that
1) Can't stop themselves from responding to the most obvious of shitposts and baits
2) Don't know how to sage
3) Already fell for their memes and became said shitposters thinkings that it's 'normal' and part of /mlp/'s culture
4) Use mobiles so they can't get banned anyway

You can't do anything about it, I can't do anything about it, we can't do jack shit
We can only let them have their fun until they grow bored and fuck off
>>
>>30839719
>2017
>All Summerfags have a mobile since the day they're 10
>Summerfags can screw the board all year round
>>
>>30839726
Well, they'll leave when they grow bored
But for that to happen people should really stop giving them (you)s and acting as if they were important

Even this thread is bad in this regard, look at >>30839254 for example

We should have a sticky explaining all that shit that newfags should be forced to read and acknowledge before posting
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.