[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG: Friendship the Gathering Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 13

File: FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg (181KB, 385x969px) Image search: [Google]
FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg
181KB, 385x969px
>2 0 Rules
goo gl/GZeKHu
>2 0 Multiclasses
goo gl/3Gzb5Z

>1 4 rules
goo gl/jyvXV
>1 4 Multiclasses
goo gl/6Tvgb

>Expanded Racials 3 5 (New Release!)
goo gl/LdJNFf

>OP Image:
goo gl/IpKEC
>optional dice-bot script
http://jsbin com/amemah/latest

>ooc chat
http://cytu be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>Alternate Chat
http://cytu be/r/mlprpg
This is where everyone is! Stop by and say hi!

>IRC:
Channel is #MLPRPG
Host is Rizon
http://client01 chat mibbit com/?channel= is the recommended client No downloads needed! Its all browser based!
>>
File: soul15.png (586KB, 614x442px) Image search: [Google]
soul15.png
586KB, 614x442px
>>30828101
Please post your sheets for the 15th session of Soul Quest
>>
>>30828112
https://pastebin.com/VZEJvkbs
>>
>>30828112
https://pastebin.com/VTQY3PfZ
>>
>>30828112
https://pastebin.com/vmNuu4iS
>>
>>30828112
https://pastebin.com/Rj4K62PK
>>
Alexis: 7/2
>Glavo: Fire / Sildo: Verdant Charm / Ilo: X
Pain: 5/2
>Glavo: Ogre Knight / Sildo: Flower / Ilo: Ogre
>Inured from Slashing for 5 turns
Aether: 5/4
>Glavo: Water / Sildo: Earth Elemental / Ilo: X
Fixer: 5/3
>Glavo: Lesser Canine / Sildo: Water / Ilo: Ogre

>Last time on Soul Quest, the party had continued their fierce battle against the Demon Ogre siblings, Gold Horns and Silver Horns, in an intense and rigorous fight that tore apart the throne-chamber of Kachina's castle. Though there were close calls on either side, eventually the visitors from Equestria were able to emerge victorious, with Silver crushed and Gold charred to ashes. Kachina's cage rests nearby, detached from its ceiling chain.

>>30828242
>>30828146
>>30828141
>>30828129
Pain Train and MMM move to help up Aether and Alexis after the battle finally subsides, Aether standing back up (5/4) and Alexis taking her time on the floor. As you all convene, you hear the earth begin to shift, and from nearby in the tunnel emerges Fez and Satar, looking a little scuffed up from second-hand damage during the scuffle.
Fez lets out a gasp, "By the Four... I... I can't remember I saw something that crazy. It was damned exhilarating!"
Satar, eyes wide open, bows his head in thanks, "That it was... I wish I could have taken part, though, given my status, I probably would have just gotten in the way." He lets out a laugh, rubbing behind his metallic neck, "Don't know even if I were at full strength I could make much difference. Numeri... I really hope I get to become one someday."

They both take a look at Kachina's glowing green cage, "There she is..." Satar says reverently. "Triple M is right, the hard part should be over. All that's left is to open her prison and free the Princess."

(1/2)
>>
>>30828301
>As you all converse, nearby you see out of Silver's crushed body, and Gold's ashes spreading to the winds, several glowing orbs begin shining out of their remains, Souls released by the defeated Demons as reward for the fierce battle.

>>Souls Collected
>Gold Horns:
Paladin Class Soul
Troll
Lesser Canine
Bear
Lesser Tree
Fruit
Sand Elemental

>Silver Horns
+1 Fish Soul
Fire Elemental
Earth Elemental
Flower
Mouse
Rhinoceros

>Also among the two new piles of orbs, you spot two that stand out among the rest. A glimmering, shining gold Soul by Gold's ashes, and a sterling silver Soul by Silver's. They appear the same as any other Soul in the pile save for the color, however, just from looking at them you feel an very foreboding sense of unease wash over you, as though the eyes of a predator are watching your every move. You feel goosebumps and the hairs standing up on end the longer you gaze at them.
>>
>>30828301
>>30828141
>>30828129
The ghost girl lets her arms fall back to the ground beneath her, still staring up at the ceiling and laughing.

"Eheheeheheheh. Nothing, just. That was crazy."
>>
>>30828348
>>30828141
>>30828301
"It's shock, Aether. We get it all the time after a match well done. Ain't nothing to worry about. You wanna magic open that Princess? You're the go-to gal for Princess things."

Pain looks down at Alexis with Aether standing nearby, before checking out the spooky souls,

"Hey, check out these spooky souls."
>>
>>30828348
>>30828406
Aether chuckles a dorky chuckle a bit in response to Alexis.

>>30828301
Aether feels the ground rumbling a bit and finds it odd at first, but then she sees Fez and Satar emerge from the tunnel.

She looks to the cage holding Kachina and the ashes of their vanquished foes.

"Oh. Wow. That was easier than I thought it'd be," she remarks, not yet making a move towards the cage.

She then notices the souls emerging from the ashes. In particular, one gold and one silver seize her attention.

>>30828406
>"You wanna magic open that Princess? You're the go-to gal for Princess things."

"Oh, hah, okay..." she says, lighting up her horn and enveloping the lock of the cage with her gold colored magic. Unlocking it takes a little longer than you'd expect, though. You can see her twisting her head, sticking her tongue out, and making funny little noises as she tries to unlock it.
>>
>>30828301
Fixer salutes to the metallics as he goes to look over the cage and princess. "Alrighty, how can I get this open..."
>engaging in scanning appraisal
>>
>>30828451
After a bit of struggling with the lock, it looks as if something just hit her.

"Oh! Wait! The cage... right! I need the parts of the key, uh..."

>>30828406
She looks to Pain Train.

"Pain, when you, uh, took care of the shaman, did you happen to find anything on him that looked like a part of a key?"
>>
>>30828534
>"I frisked him down to see if he had anything valuable. Glad I kept it." Market says, tossing an object to Ight.
>>
File: 1484096311136.jpg (45KB, 454x366px)
1484096311136.jpg
45KB, 454x366px
>>30828541
*to Aether
>>
>>30828451
>>30828406
Alexis sits up, not yet standing, watching as they go to unlock the cage.

She breaths out heavily again, before sitting her head in her hooves.
>>
>>30828541
She turns away as if she didn't wanna get hit by it, but she still catches it midair with her magic. Realizing she's caught it and she's safe from any mildly harmful projectiles, she relaxes and carrying the key with her walks slowly and awkwardly towards the ashes. Edging closer, she probes the ashes with her magic and with an "Aha!" she lifts out two more key parts. She pieces them together with ease and inserts it into the lock of the cage with her magic.

"This should work..." she says as she turns the key.
>>
>>30828348
Satar nods his head in affirmation. "That it was. We're going to be telling stories about this one for some time."

>>30828406
As Pain looks out at the particularly unnerving Souls, he sees a small, faint wisp of green energy circle around the gold and silver orbs, circling around their respective spheres before moving off.

Satar holds up a metallic hand, "Be careful with those," he warns, looking at them with wide eyes. "The Princess has told me a bit about Demons. Their Souls are a different class from those left behind by decent folk, or even lesser Tainted. She told me that a Demon's psyche, it's consciousness, leaves a much stronger imprint on them. So strong that any Numeri who tried to use one risks being corrupted by it. I wouldn't mess with them."

>>30828451
>>30828454
Aether begins working her magic on the cage, working her arcane skill on the cage, but finds that the glowing green orb won't open to her magical prodding, remaining tightly shut.

Fixer goes up to inspect the cage, his keen eye revealing more about its inner working as he scans it
>The Cage of Mafu
>You find the prison to be made of a strong, glimmering golden metal inter-laced with magically fortified glass that allows one to see into its contents. It is filled with green, glowing fumes, and the thin silhouette of a mare in a dress can be seen within. You see no creases where the cage might open on a hinge. You find a lock on one side, with a circular indent. Likely, this is where you would place the key in order to unlock it, but there seems to be no other way to do so without the key.

>>30828534
>>30828541
>>30828594
Pain passes the piece of the key he had taken off of Grak, a third of a circle-shaped talisman, and passes it to Aether. Aether then successfully searches the remains of Gold and Silver Horns and, without too much searching through the ashes, she finds the other two pieces of the circular talisman.
(1/2)
>>
File: kachinaeyes.png (457KB, 885x953px)
kachinaeyes.png
457KB, 885x953px
>>30828640
Putting them together, they form a perfect circle, which she then pushes into the cage....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qBqU0EApEE
After inserting the talisman into the Cage, it sets in, and the sounds of many metal parts un-clicking come from the inner-workings of the Cage. Suddenly, a new crease appears along the meridian of the orb, and with a loud hiss you see the green fumes from within beginning to exit through the sides of the Cage. After several long seconds, the fumes from within the orb finishes dispersing into the room, causing no harm to you as they're blown towards the open windows. The spherical cage then snaps open like a walnut, falling to either side as a long, slender unicorn mare drops out of the center onto her side in front of all of you.

The mare has a long, purple gown with golden accents, jewelry adorning her neck and head. She has a vibrant, lime-green coat, but perhaps most distinguishing feature of all is her lavender mane done up into an impressive, high-standing mohawk. She breathes lightly on the ground, lightly stirring as she's released from her prison.
"Hmmm..... mmmph...."

"PRINCESS!" Satar and Fez both shout with both glee and alarm, maneuvering as close as they can to inspect their liberated monarch. "Are you alright?!"
>>
>>30828640
"It appears we'll need a key to open this, magic won't do any good."
>>30828646
"Oh there you go."

As the princess falls out, Fixer steps to the side to let the metallics see to her, thinking the familiar faces would do her better than any oddities.
>>
>>30828646
Aether jumps as the cage suddenly splits into two to reveal a unicorn. It hasn't even been a whole day yet since arriving to this strange equine-less world, but she's surprised to see another of her kind after spending what seemed like a year of study abroad with these three ponies (and one donkey).
>>
>>30828646
Alexis rises from the ground, floating just over it as Kachina's cage begins the process of unsealing and opening.

Still recovering from the battle, she lets the Elementals tend to their ruler.
>>
>>30828646
Pain tosses the princess a waterbottle and (unused) towel from his dufflebag.

"Rise and shine. Take this if you want to freshen up. I'm sure we could scrounge up some coffee if you need it."

>>30828640
Pain turns back to the elementals,
"Not even 'poke-it-with-a-stick' messing with it?"

Pain says, grabbing his torch to play with the strange orbs.
>>
>>30828770
"A stick....? Hmmm..." Satar states, "Well, I guess THAT'S fine. Really so long as you don't try to absorb it like you do a regular Soul but I would still steer clear just to be safe."

>>30828709
>>30828763
>>30828763
>>30828770
Satar and Fez move to either side of their ruler, towering over her but moving with great care as they try to help her to stand. Kachina continues to stir, and eventually begins blinking her golden eyes open. "Guh... ooof..." she mumbles in a low voice, starting to get her bearings as the Elemental pair keep a close grip on her.

"Your Majesty! Thank the Four we meet again, are you well?!" Satar asks.
"I've definitely better..." she states plainly as she cracks her neck side to side, letting out loud, satisfying criks as she smiles, "Oooooh, that feels good." She gently shakes herself free of her subjects' hands holding her up, and does the same to her back, reaching outwards and stretching as she lets the tension of several-weeks trapped in the same position out. "Aaaah! MUCH better. Feels so good to finally be out of that awful thing..."

As Pain tosses her a water-bottle, Satar swiftly catches it in mid-air, using his blade-like fingers to slice open the top and offer it to her, to which her horn starts glowing a shimmering yellow to begin drinking out of it, taking long, fast gulps until the entire water-bottle is empty and she lets out a gasp of satisfaction.
"Mmm. Just what I needed, thank you, Pain Train. Another moment and I should be fine." She says, plainly stating out Pain's name without any formal introduction. She smiles at the rest of you, "I'm eager to meet the rest of my rescuers as well. I could see you ALL fighting along side the Champion just now, you know."
>>
>>30828847
*"I've definitely FELT better..."
>>
>>30828847
Alexis eyes open wide in shock.

"Wait what? You KNOW him?"
>>30828770
"You know her? How do you know her!?"
>>
>>30828847
She winces each time she hears the princess cracking her joints.

>"Just what I needed, thank you, Pain Train... I'm eager to meet the rest of my rescuers as well."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEGTl8-IP5s

"Wait, what?" she exclaims, "Do you know us already? How?"
>>
>>30828896
>>30828925
>They both said 'Wait what' at the same time
>Then Alexis said her bit
>Then Aether said her bit
>Then we're back at the present
>>
>>30828847
"Oh yeah, you were conscious during that time?" he says, looking over the cage, "Well at least you had some kind of idea of the situation."

He pulls out a bucket of water in case Pain Train starts to do some bombastic nonsense.
>>
>>30828955
Suddenly, the flood gates open.

She says to the unicorn, "Oh, right, that makes sense. That must have been horrible, though! Not being able to do anything but still being able to think, like sleep paralysis. That's unpleasant. And for a long time, too! I don't think I would survive the boredom. Oh wait, so you're Princess Kachina? Wow, I have so many questions for you!"

She whips out her mini pen and notepad from the less-than-mint condition cloak she's wearing, ready to write.
>>
>>30828896
>>30828925
>"Like I said you guys, watch more TV! Even she knows about Pain." Market laughs,
>>30828847
Pain looks upset at the loss of a water bottle, but realizes it's just plastic, and shrugs, "Your dragons out there are a bit loopy."
>>
>>30829001
Market's words are met with an eye roll from Aether, still holding up her writing materials with her magic.
>>
>>30828896
>>30828925
>>30829001
Satar and Fez look at each other, clearly just as surprised, before Kachina looks at you both with an eager grin on her face.

"Well, of course I do! He is one of Equestria's greatest fighters, is he not? The mighty Pain Train, the one and only holder of the Equestria Tusslin' Foundation's Championship Belt."

>>30828896
She turns her head at you, "You, I have actually met already. I believe you introduced yourself as... 'Alexis' directly to your enemy's face, is that right?" She raises an eyebrow, "That was very bold of you. I didn't get much time to hear it before he started chasing you and tearing up my throne room even more."

>>30828955
>>30828987
Kachina nods towards Fixer, "Yes. I happen to have an Anima that lets me cast myself into the astral plane, which let me escape my prison and perceive my surroundings. Little else, though." She looks at the cage, glaring at it. "In addition to that, the Cage kept my astral form's range limited to my own castle. But I DID see that battle just now."

She gives her head a light bow, "I suppose now is as good a time as any for introductions. I am the Unicorn of the North, Princess Kachina. I know of Pain Train and Alexis, but who may I ask are you two?"

>>30829001
"My dragons...? OH! Right, of course, Grak's enchantment. I should go and dispel it right away and put an end to their enslavement."

>>30828987
She nods, then sighs. "But, yes, it was absolutely infuriating not to be able to do anything while watching these fiend." She composes herself. "Still, I made do though, following them around at night, singing songs to myself, making up new constellations, etcetera."

As you bust out your pen and paper, she looks surprised. "Oh. Uh, right now?" She looks around at the busted up throne room, then puts on a smile. "Well, I... don't suppose it could hurt to answer a few, but, not too many, it would seem I have dragons to tame."
>>
>>30829117
>>30829001
Alexis looks at Kachina with a look of complete and utter disbelief, before turning to look at MMM, then Kachina again.

"NO. HE'S NOT. He's a wrestler, you know? Fake fighting? He's like, an actor or something! And how do you even know that?!"
>>30829117
Alexis listens as she explains she knows her, but fixates on something else.

"What's the astral plane?"
>>
>>30829117
"My name's Fixer," he says, bowing down, "I'm a problem solver."
>>
>>30829117
As Kachina bows, Aether hastily bows, too.

"I'm Aether Bright. Uh, nice to meet you!"

>"Well, I... don't suppose it could hurt to answer a few, but, not too many, it would seem I have dragons to tame."

"Right, right," she mutters as she flips open her notepad.

"Um, wow, where to start? Well, how did you get here? I assume you weren't intergalactically teleported like we were," she says with a chuckle (apparently it was a joke), "How did you become a princess? Was it just because of your powers? How do you have these powers, even? And how do we have them, too?"

Her mouth stops moving for a second.

"Wait, I remember we were supposed to go somewhere... where was it?" she asks no one in particular as she looks down with a hoof to her mouth again.
>>
>>30829185
>>30829117
Pain looks to the pile of souls, absorbing a few while shouting over to Alexis,
"Yeah I just faked the whole demon ogre thing, the Princess is in on the joke."
Pain winks, cracking his neck.
>"Do they purchase pay-per-view here? Ever since we got here I've known this place is an untapped node of spectators just waiting to watch the Tusslin' circuit. If I can get enough interest I'm sure I could get a multiple divisions working out here. The royalties would be amazing!" Market rambles, before adding, "Speaking of amazing royalties. Pleasure to meet you Princess; Market Manager: Pain Train's manager."
>>
>>30829208
"You know what I meant! You're not the greatest fighter in Equestria you're like, the four-hundredth greatest."
>>30829208
"We're in the middle of nowhere on an alien planet, they do not have pay-per view!"
>>30829188
"Yggrasil. We're supposed to be going to Yggrasil, that big tree that's far over the ocean."
>>
>>30829304
"Oh, right!' she exclaims in a eureka moment.

"How do we get there? That's probably the most important, relevant question," she asks Kachina.
>>
>>30829185
".....what?" Kachina asks, then chuckles incredulously.

"Fake fighting? Please, I've seen his matches for myself, he's as true a warrior as any. And I certainly wouldn't call 'that'," she tilts her head behind her towards Gold's ashes, "fake, would you?"

>>30829185
"You don't know...?" Kachina asks, a small frown appearing on her muzzle. "Hmm. Well, the Astral Plane is a dimension made up entirely of Vimana that intersects the physical world. It is the home of ghosts and spirits, where they dwell upon death before starting the journey to Yggdrasil. It is normally unseeable or untouchable by mortals, save those who are able to astral project into it. It is not a place persay, but more a kind of spacial dimension."

>>30829187
She takes a step forward to you, extending both hooves to yours to shake it, "Well met then, Fixer. You certainly do live up to your profession, this is one of the largest 'problems' I've had in some time. I am in all of your debts."

>>30829188
She grins, "A pleasure, Aether Bright. I saw how you protected your allies, your magical skills are most impressive."

As you start down your list of questions, she looks on with awe, "Oh my. Some of those are definitely long stories to tell... and, I find myself asking a few questions myself. Let me begin by saying, I was born here. Well, not exactly HERE but, I was never sent here from Equestria as I guess you and the others are from. I have always lived here."

>>30829208
Kachina chuckles, raising a hoof to shake with MMM, "Well met, Market Manager. I'm fortunate enough to know your name as well, you've been by Pain Train's side since the beginning, haven't you?"

She shakes her head, "I know of what you speak but, I personally have never actually had to 'pay' to 'view' anything, it's sort of complicated to explain. This is just all so exciting, I never imagined THIS would be how I met the denizens of Equestria."
(1/2)
>>
>>30829373
>>30829343
>>30829304
Kachina looks to you two, "...you're looking to go to Yggdrasil?" Kachina asks again, looking out at a window. "Peculiar... I would be happy to help you in anyway I can of course, but if I could ask of you all to wait just a moment? I believe we can help each other understand the situation a little better, but I need to go fetch my dragons and get them started shooing the Tainted off my mountain. Then we may talk all we wish."
>>
>>30829373
"A spacial whatnow? Are you saying that when I turn invisible I'm entering another dimension? How does that even work? And what's 'Vimana' And-"

"I....just totally forgot for a second I was a ghost. Are you saying you know OTHER ghosts? Because I've never seen another one, ever."
>>30829373
"I mean he's like half-fake. The muscles are real, but all his wrestling is just showboating. Half his attacks have names for them!"
>>30829389
"Uh. Sure? Go ahead, go fix your guys."
>>
File: 1424738632443.png (95KB, 650x486px)
1424738632443.png
95KB, 650x486px
>>30829373
>>30829467
>"Well, the Astral Plane is a dimension made up entirely of Vimana..."

>"...Because I've never seen another one, ever."

She adds, "I've been studying about Vimana in my graduate studies. The Astral Plane isn't my concentration, though, so I have very little idea about any of..."

She gestures to Alexis's figure.

"This."

>>30829373
>"A pleasure, Aether Bright. I saw how you protected your allies, your magical skills are most impressive."

She blushes a little and proceeds to humblebrag a little.

"Oh, hah, well, I *do* study under Princess Twilight Sparkle. And I study a lot. And practice a lot."

She mutters quietly to herself (though not so quietly that no one else can hear), "I kinda don't know how to do anything else."

>"...I have always lived here."

She then focuses on writing down this litter bit of information with her little pen into her little notepad.

>"...I never imagined THIS would be how I met the denizens of Equestria."

"Wait, how do you know about Equestria?"

>>30829389
>"...Then we may talk all we wish."

"Right, right, okay, you should—yeah," she says, a little dejected, but with an understanding nod.
>>
>>30829467
>>30829373
"Wanna follow around in the car? I feel like watching the dragons do their work while driving around would be cool."
>>30829373
>"Shame, guess we'll have to bring infrastructure over too then. Electricity, televisions, radio stations. Might be a bit costly. Still, Pain is always happy to meat a friend."
Pain smiles.
>>
File: asianfashionpone.jpg (8KB, 205x246px)
asianfashionpone.jpg
8KB, 205x246px
>>30829495
>litter
>>
>>30829495
"NOPONY has any idea about this, ghosts aren't supposed to exist they're supposed to be some corny scary story."
>>30829501
"Hell no. I want to find a couch and sit on it, today has been insane. I am done with anything involving monsters, or danger, or anything like that."
>>
>>30829519
>"NOPONY has any idea about this, ghosts aren't supposed to exist they're supposed to be some corny scary story."

Aether shrugs.

"Fiction's based on some truth. I guess it's just not known, yet."

>"Hell no. I want to find a couch and sit on it, today has been insane. I am done with anything involving monsters, or danger, or anything like that."

She definitely agrees with that last statement, but instead of talking about that, she just simply ask, "Oh, can't you... make one appear? You were able to, uh, materialize a sword just now."
>>
>>30829545
>>30829519
"Or plush pleather seating of the caaar..."
>>
>>30829574
"It smells weird, though," Aether complains.
>>
>>30829545
"I have no idea what that is. Other then the sword, all I've been able to make so far is sports stuff. And the sword I don't even know how I'm getting, it takes me a few tries to get it."
>>30829574
>>30829587
"We aren't driving anywhere!"
>>
>>30829594
"Hmm, interesting," she says as she write this down, too.
>>
>>30829467
>>30829495
"More or less, yes, that IS how it works. And, 'Vimana' is a mystical energy generated by one's psyche that makes up everything in it. I'm surprised as a Tarrying you aren't aware of this."

She looks on with surprise, "Yes... yes, of course, I've known many ghosts, spirits, wraiths, all sorts of Tarrying. Equestria doesn't have them?"

>>30829467
"So naming your attacks makes them fake? What does that make of 'Sokatsui' then?"

>>30829495
Kachina gasps, "You study under Princess Twilight Sparkle?! I know of her as well, she's one of the rulers of your land isn't she? The Princess of Friendship?"

As you ask her how she knows of Equestria, she grins widely, "I've a little secret not even most of my fellow Twelve knows about that lets me see Equestria right here from my castle. As soon as I get back I'll show it to you all."

>>30829501
"Oh no, please, the pleasure is all mine." Kachina says graciously, taking another look at Pain Train before a small frown appears on her muzzle. "Though, if it isn't too rude of me to say... he looks much more... older in person."

>>30829501
>>30829601
>>30829594
"Well Pain Train, Triple M, if you would like to accompany me, I'd be happy to show you what my dragons look like in action. Alexis, Aether, if you'd like to rest, I think there is an intact couch in the first room just past where my throne used to be, I promise we won't be gone long."

Fez and Satar turn to you all, and add, "Well, if the Princess is safe, and the dragons are about to clear out all the Tainted off the mountainside," Fez says, scratching his iron head. "I suppose we could start heading back to Seele, start spreading word to the rest of the villages that things are gonna be okay after all."
(1/2)
>>
File: dragons.jpg (371KB, 1920x1080px)
dragons.jpg
371KB, 1920x1080px
>>30829716
>Kachina leads MMM and Pain Train out to the frigid mountain-top, and takes him down the path until the three of them draw the two dragons. One an orangish-red and the other a teal-blue, Pryftan and Trāgu (respectively) are about to descend upon the group before Kachina raises her voice to them, shouting them down as an irate mentor towards her students, and as though broken out of a daze they calm immediately, descending nearby to land with a large thump. After some some profuse apologizing from the drakes, Kachina commanded with a loud voice of authority for the two of them to wipe out the remaining Tainted on the mountain, with which they began doing so with impunity. Pain and Triple M get a front-row seat as waves after wave of searing flames, bone-chilling storms of cold, and gusts of wind start making a great spectacle of the Tainted. Goblins, ogres, and trolls alike flee in vain from the pair, and while it is indeed a terrific show straight out of a fantasy film, you can't help but Kachina takes no satisfaction out of it.

>Minutes later while the dragons continue mopping up the mountain, Kachina leads Triple M and Pain back to the entrance of her castle, wherein she reunites quickly with Aether and Alexis.
"It is done. Please, follow me, there is a much more pleasant place for us to chat than a ruined throne room."
>Kachina leads the party upwards through the castle up a flight of stairs, leading up into one of the towers, before opening a large wooden door to what appears to be a large, spacious bedroom. One could surmise, from a glance, that it is Kachina's, and meets all the amenities that one would expect of a princess, with a king sized-bed, large lavishly designed vanities, a balcony over-seeing her mountain, a collection of jewelry and dresses collected on the side, and a comfortable looking set of couches surrounding a coffee-table. It looks to be in fine condition, save for a fine layer of dust that must have gathered over her absence.
>>
>>30829716
>"Yes... yes, of course, I've known many ghosts, spirits, wraiths, all sorts of Tarrying. Equestria doesn't have them?"

"Not to my knowledge, and I think I would know..."

>"You study under Princess Twilight Sparkle?! I know of her as well, she's one of the rulers of your land isn't she? The Princess of Friendship?"

Aether stumbles back and ends up falling flat on her back.

Still dazed, she exclaims, "Wait, you know about Ms. Sparkle?" What, wait, how?"

>"I've a little secret not even most of my fellow Twelve knows about that lets me see Equestria right here from my castle. As soon as I get back I'll show it to you all."

She was already very shocked, but this shocks her even more. She's almost hyperventilating at this point.

"You... what? How does? What?"

>"...Alexis, Aether, if you'd like to rest, I think there is an intact couch in the first room just past where my throne used to be, I promise we won't be gone long."

Aether is still on the ground, still trying to digest what Kachina has just told her. She says, still laying there stupefied, "Ooh—okay... I think I'm just gonna... okay..."

>>30829732
When Kachina, Pain Train, and MMM leave to take care of the dragons, she's still on the ground, but after a minute or two, she finally gets up to look for and go to that room with the comfy couch. She mutters to herself as she goes along.

>Kachina leads the party upwards through the castle up a flight of stairs...

She follows Kachina to her bedroom, which doesn't look like much to her, it looking familiar enough to the rooms she's been in when she's with Twilight.

"So, a, a portal?" are the words she's able to say, still very flabbergasted.
>>
>>30829716
"Eh, I've already been immortalized, I'm fine with getting older. All I have to do is rewatch my highlights and I'm young again."
>>30829732
>"Ewrgh, Extra Crispy. Throne Games has nothing on this."

>>30829732
>he two follow along, Market dusting a couch off with his tail before sitting down, pouring himself scotch in a teacup and looking to the princess.
>"Well then? I don't think me and Pain get invited to a Princess' bedroom often."
>>
>>30829790
>"I don't think me and Pain get invited to a Princess' bedroom often."

"I do," she says simply, completely unaware of the subtle innuendo she may have made or do I just need to get my mind out of the gutter again it's probably my mind in the gutter honestly.
>>
>>30829716
>>30829732
"Alright...I'll answer when you get back, she comments as Kachina asks her questions then leaves. She decides to just wait for Kachina to get back, following her up the stairs to the bedroom.

"Dibs!" she yells when she sees the bed, deactivating her Sildo to return to her normal clothes, before jumping on the bed and landing on her back.

She lays there for a moment, taking in what comfort her diminished sense of touch can, before looking up at Kachina.

"As I was saying. First of all, just because I'm a ghost doesn't mean I'm an expert on ghosts. I mean, Aether's a pony and she doesn't know anything about them."

"Second of all, what do you mean its a dimension but not a place? Isn't that the same thing? And I still don't get whatever 'Vimana' is supposed to be."

"As to ghosts? Not that I know of. People don't normally stick around after biting it, you know?"
>>
>>30829833
>"I mean, Aether's a pony and she doesn't know anything about them."

"I'm trying to learn, though," she also says simply.
>>
File: kachina's room.jpg (101KB, 736x550px)
kachina's room.jpg
101KB, 736x550px
>>30829789
Kachina turns back at you periodically as you mutter to yourself, adjusting her ears to see if she can pick up on anything you're saying. As she lets herself in, she lets out a sigh, "It's good to actually be physically IN this room again. The siblings were too occupied raiding my kitchens and my armories to pay much attention to the bedrooms."

She uses her magic to clear out much of the dust, a golden veil surrounding much of the dust as she clears a space for her on the couch.

"No, not a portal I'm afraid. I've seen Equestria but knew no way of reaching it, I wasn't sure it was at all possible until I saw you all here. How did you manage it?"

>>30829790
Kachina lets out a snort at the comment, "Is that so? Well, it is a special occasion. It is not often that I need to be rescued like this, I swear I'm normally more capable. If I may ask, is that the reason you all came here? You knew I was in trouble and came to help?"

As you pour your scotch into a tea-cup, she takes a whiff of the air, and her face crinkles from the scent, "I think I do have tea, if you'd prefer?"

>>30829833
As you jump up and land on the bed, sinking into it, Kachina chuckles, "I'm sorry, 'dibs'?"

She clears her throat, "If it is alright with you, Alexis, the astral plane and the Vimana can be very complicated subjects, ones I would be happy to explain in full later. For now, one thing you said has me very curious..." she raises an eyebrow, "When you said, 'ponies don't stick around'... do you mean you are an unusual case in Equestria?"
>>
>>30829916
"It means I'm taking the bed. And, okay I guess. We can talk about it later."

As she asks her next question, Alexis casually takes off her jacket, and drops it off the side of the bed, before kicking off her boots too.

"Yeah, most people don't stick around after last call. Just, one and done. Why are you acting like that's weird? Everything dies right? Or is this more of your religious stuff? Because, not to offend your beliefs or anything but that's not really what I'm talking about."

As she asks how we arrived and why we bothered, Alexis goes on.

"We were abducted by aliens. Aether and Fixer were apparently told they were saving the world or something, Pain Train and his manager are just in it for weird TV reasons, and I'm...."

She pauses.

"Anyway we were all told to meet some Master at Yggrasil. I think its like a Wizard of Oz type of thing?"
>>
>>30829916
>"Depends on what you what you mean by us coming here. To the castle? Yeah, we knew these demons were causing trouble and we decided, being pony and donkeyfolk and all, that we'd help the villages along the way. Best way of getting your back scratched is by scratching someone else's first. Do this for the world, and suddenly everyone owes you a scratch. However, as for why we're here in this dimension planet world whatever, I made a business agreement with some people representing something something Yggrasil."

"I'll take some tea." Pain pops in, politely.
>>
>>30829916
>"No, not a portal I'm afraid. I've seen Equestria but knew no way of reaching it, I wasn't sure it was at all possible until I saw you all here. How did you manage it?"

"Huh, interesting," she says again, and continues, "Well, I believe we were all met by an alien, a resident of this world, late last night, and we were asked to help protect this world—both this world and our own."

She waits a beat, then says bluntly, "Honestly, I would have picked different ponies. Including me. I... can imagine a lot more... more qualified individuals."
>>
>>30829977
As you make yourself more comfortable, Kachina shakes her head. "Well, yes and no... most things that are part of the Cycle do die, eventually. But they always come back. And it's a different league entirely in the cases of ponies like us, we're Immortal," she points to herself, "I have been killed, more than once, but each time I resurrect, good as new. In fact, I know only one other pony in this world who remains 'dead' like you, and it's by choice."

>>30829978
She smiles widely, sinking deeply into her couch. "That is a relief. I really cannot thank you enough for looking out for my people. I can't express how worried I've been about them these last few weeks. I can only hope those who fell in my absence can one day find their way back here."

>>30829977
> I think its like a Wizard of Oz type of thing?"
Kachina's eyes light up, "OH! OH! I got that!"

She smiles, "I... I know what she's referring to."

>>30829981
>>30829977
>>30829981
"Aliens....?" As she listens to all of the collaborating stories, of the aliens 'representing Yggdrasil', she opens her eyes wider.

"Those who met with you must have been Yggdrasil Spirits. They are numerous entities that serve on behalf of the tree, protecting it and citizens from Tetra from those who would do them harm, or act as guides to the lost spirits of Tetra to find their way to it. I think those you met with might have been a variety we would call 'Psychopomps'. And they all told you to go meet with the 'Master' at Yggdrasil?"

She rubs her chin, "Exactly what danger is Equestria in? I haven't seen anything of the sort yet." She turns towards Alexis, "And what did they offer you, Alexis?"

>>30829981
She snickers, "Well, that's certainly a pessimistic outlook. Didn't you all save me?"
>PAUSED
>>
File: XS5LK.gif (883KB, 500x269px)
XS5LK.gif
883KB, 500x269px
>>30830077
Not forgetting the pic
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.