[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me or is Dash the best sister out of the three? Whenever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: 412341234124124312.png (495KB, 812x456px) Image search: [Google]
412341234124124312.png
495KB, 812x456px
Is it just me or is Dash the best sister out of the three? Whenever she does something to upset Scootaloo, she immediately realizes she did something wrong and tries to correct it like it parental glidance while the other sisters seem to downplay or completely ignore how their sisters feel (like in forever filly or some pony to watch over me).

Despite Scootaloo being pretty close to the opposite of rainbow dash (can't fly/cowardly), dash still accepts her unconditionally where someone like Rarity or Applejack couldn't stand their sisters being different from them (applejack being obsessed with tradition or rarara not liking sweetie belle being uncouth).

Even in terrible episodes like Cart Before the Ponies, Dash was the least OOC because it seemed like she genuinely didn't hear Scootaloo (and would have little reason to suspect Scootaloo didn't want a fast cart) while the other two sisters completely ignored direct requests.
>>
File: 1498674425321.jpg (165KB, 844x896px) Image search: [Google]
1498674425321.jpg
165KB, 844x896px
>>30827210
>dashfaggotry
Opinion discarded.
>>
File: 898797898987.png (90KB, 2468x497px) Image search: [Google]
898797898987.png
90KB, 2468x497px
>>30827217
>rarara
>>
>>30827210
If Scoots didn't suck RD's cock so hard, Rainbow wouldn't give a single fuck about her. She only cares about her because of the constant ego boost
>>
>>30827873
Why didn't Dash abandon scoots after Parental Glidance then?
>>
>>30827210
Dash is very bashful to ponies she care about
>>
File: 1213121.png (191KB, 581x475px) Image search: [Google]
1213121.png
191KB, 581x475px
>>30827210
>Scootaloo is cowardly
Only in the camping setting, she's a daredevil in other situations. Back when they were crusading for their marks, Scoot was always coming up with the dangerous ideas.

As for Dash, this is in-line with her personality quirk of being more feminine than she lets off. She's got a reputation to uphold, but more and more she doesn't seem to care as much among friends in intimate settings like this.

Of course, I'll probably be called a dashfag, or a shiteater for holding this opinion, because /mlp/ is /v/ and can only hate anything to do with the show now.
>>
File: heart = melt.gif (3MB, 400x338px) Image search: [Google]
heart = melt.gif
3MB, 400x338px
>>30827210
I'm heavily biased because I'm a Dashfag, but I agree. These two are great together, I adore their dynamic. And this part of Dash's personality is one of the reasons why I love her. Even if sometimes she's a cunt, she has a huge heart, and she's endearing to the ponies she love.
>>
>>30827210
It probably helps that they aren't actually related.
>>
>>30829717
Did you watch appelosas most wanted? She is constantly wearing a facade.
>>
>>30829824
Rarara confirmed for worst sister.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.