[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had the strangest dream, /mlp/. >look at mlp pics in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0956.png (488KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0956.png
488KB, 800x533px
I had the strangest dream, /mlp/.

>look at mlp pics in the middle of the night
>get sleepy and go to sleep
>dream about a storm that causes a massive flood
>being the genius I am, I go under my bed fo "safety"
>look up and see what looks like a tear in the fabric of space time
>in it i see rainbow path in a distorted pinkish purple void
>get sucked into it somehow just by staring at it
>see twilight and starlight sliding down the path as thier fish forms
>find it weird but follow them anyway
>end up on a stone pillar
>i'm greeted by rarity
I can't remember exactly when I met directly after I Rarity.

1/2
>>
>>30824460
>apparently Rarity told her friends about me
>get experimented on my Twilight for some reason even though I was told that it was common to see the occasional human in Equestria
>or at least what I thought was Equestria
>god knows how much time passes
>in a super market
>a blue swirling portal is by the entrance
>i'm told that it's time for me to go home
>hesitate to enter portal
>build up the courage to tell them that I want to stay
>everyone's shocked
>Twilight, who was standing next to me asked me why
>tell her and everyone else about the shit that's been going on on Earth lately
>before I could finish a human interrupts me and tells Twilight something
>Twilight tells me to walk with her around the store
>she tells me that I can't stay because I don't have anywhere to go, almost as if she doesn't want me to stay
>beg her
>she folds and decides to let me stay with her
>feel happy yet saddened at the same time
>i would be abandoning my friends and family for the sake of my own well being
>blink
>wake up
>feel disappointed yet relived
>now have a strong sense of persistence
What a bizarre dream.

2/2
>>
>>30824466
I would have stayed in a heart beat my fuck my family I hate my dad, brother shoves everything in my face from his job to his wife, sister never listens and she's now in debt and mom told me if I want to kill myself then I should do it.
Also lucky this dream seems badass unlike my blank ass head.
>>
>>30824489
I like it, need more greens
>>
I've got this weird ass dream where i was riding a bike, suddenly all these animefags start appearing walking towards a general direction, in the distance i see the mane 6, so i go to them and ask them what's going on, and they tell me everyone's gonna ride the friendship train.
Then i wake up.
>>
File: 1499269484593.png (761KB, 4367x4521px) Image search: [Google]
1499269484593.png
761KB, 4367x4521px
>>30824460
I wish I could have dreams like that, last pone related dream I had was me paying the mane 6 to torture me, boy did it hurt.
>>
[/spoiler]Do you ever wonder if dreams are peeks at other universes?[/spoiler]
>>
>>30824838
Wow, nice spoiler tag.
>>
>>30824460
I dreamt once that Twilight gave me a congratulatory blowjob for graduating from ninja school.
>>
>>30824460
In my most memorable mlp dream I was in a hot air balloon during a storm there were several ponies with me, I only remember Scootaloo and Sweetie Bell.
Long story short, I went to fix a hole that made in the balloon so we didn't crash into the ocean. That was some intense shit.

>>30824838
Highlight text
Ctrl + S
???
Profit
>>
>>30824460
Only pony dream I remember:

I had gone on a roller coaster or something. Somehow I got hurt, I guess, as the next thing I remember I was lying down in a bed. I opened my eyes to Rarity, Pinkie, and Twilight looking down at me. I think they might have spoken to me a little. I woke up feeling very peaceful.

Not an exciting one but it's a pleasant memory.
>>
The problem in having a consistent pony dream schedule is ponies are two dimensional, hence can not be auto-inserted into your dream world. To have a pony dream being mostly exposed to 2d ponies means you must sleep in a balance of sufficient sleep amounts and borderline insufficient sleep, this can give very vivid dreams of small a small space (less detail for your brain to render, usually it's your sleeping quarters, at your computer or similar) . That way your dream has the right amount of sense (less sleep, less sense and more abstract dreams) where you can sufficiently loose your sense of self and can experience ponies in equestria by projecting yourself to another pony. This projection usually is not stable but sufficient enough. After training you will learn to wake yourself up from a dream on a whim and will recognize a dreaming state at all times without any silly methods but just by identifying the lack of detail in some senses (you may get quite a few night terrors, i.e. uncontrollable, senseless feeling of intense dread).

I have more than a decade of experience with lucid dreaming, it does fantastic things to your creativity at the cost of often waking up groggy.
well of course it's all 100% subjective
>>
File: revolter disgustalot.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
revolter disgustalot.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>30824460
I had a dream about having sex with twilight but she was humanized
>>
>>30826146
The ponies I saw in my dream looked like their 2d counterparts except they were. 3d. They didn't look unusual or ugly either.
>>
File: 1457162307733.gif (1MB, 400x317px) Image search: [Google]
1457162307733.gif
1MB, 400x317px
>>30824460
I haven't had a single dream about ponies in all my years of being on this fucking ride.
>>
I had a dream I was walking around a park and went to talk to a human Treehugger, we ended having sex in the rain.
>>
My Pony dreams are all kinda the same. Like there'll be a Pony that's sad or scared and I'll hug them and say that everything is going to be alright. And we'll talk about their problems, but when I wake up the problems make literally no sense.

There was one where we had to fix a time travel anomaly, but we couldn't because the air pressure would crush us and the solution ended up being transforming ourselves into gummy bears.
>>
How does one dream of pony?
>>
>>30827938
What in the everloving fuck goes on inside your head?
>>
>>30827938
what drugs were you on when you dreamt this?
can I have some?
>>
>>30828201
>>30828256
You mean everyone doesn't have these weird dreams? I don't tend to remember them unless I make a real effort to write them down.

Although there was one which stuck with me from how disturbing it was. I threw a dart and it got stuck in my little brother's ear but I couldn't pull it out so I decided to push it through to the other side and then my entire forearm got stuck in his ear and he was crying and I just kept on saying I was sorry.
>>
File: no dreams for me, it seems....png (153KB, 339x636px) Image search: [Google]
no dreams for me, it seems....png
153KB, 339x636px
>>30828296
what
everyone has dreams that are weird as hell, but what you're describing is something on a whole other level.
>>
>>30825270
Ctrl + S? What happens if I do this?
>>
>>30828325
Usually I wake up midway through trying to find a solution and when I recall the problem it doesn't make any sense outside the dream logic.

The common theme is always that there's a problem that I have to solve but I never quite figure it out, like, in that Pony dream I described I solved the problem, but then I couldn't convince anyone that it would work, so I kept having to think of different ways to explain it, since it made so much sense in the dream and fixed literally all the problems with time travel. Then I woke up and realised none of it made any sense whatsoever.
>>
File: 1501214024685.gif (197KB, 293x199px) Image search: [Google]
1501214024685.gif
197KB, 293x199px
>>30828296
What you're describing is definitely out of the ordinary. Not in a fucked up way though, but weird nonetheless
>>
File: 1484324956917.jpg (115KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484324956917.jpg
115KB, 683x1024px
>>30824460
I've only had three pony related dreams since 2012, none of which have involved any of my favorites. Two of them involved Coco Pommel and the other one involved Rainbow Dash, both of which I'm pretty indifferent to. I just want to dream about cuddling my favorite poners, damnit
>>
>>30827994
>>30828440
Read nothing but fanfics, stop talking to your friends IRL, watch nothing but MLP and walk around pretending in your imagination that Equestria is real and IRL is just a distraction.

You will dream about ponies.
>>
>>30828612
That price's too high. I'll stick to daydreaming
>>
>>30829293
Pft casual.
>>
>>30828612
What a great guide to ruin your life
>>
>Only Pony related dream I ever had was fused with Team Fortress 2
>Was hunkered down behind one of the rocks before the first point of Dustbowl with Pinkie
>She was a Soldier

And that's it really.
>>
File: 1491897450294.png (353KB, 743x744px) Image search: [Google]
1491897450294.png
353KB, 743x744px
>dark night
>walk down the empty road
>a pony appears next to me
>it's Luna
>tells me to lie down with her
>we both lay down and stargaze
>night sky is filled with beautiful stars
>it was absolutely astounding
>she says everything will be fine
>I suddenly realized that nopony other than Luna is with me in my dream, consoling me, and what this whole situation means.
>I was so shocked, I could feel myself slowly waking up.
>The world and herself were slowly fading away.
>I burst out crying and tell her not to go away.
>"Please don't go, please!"
>I could feel the tears around my eye and the dream world is almost replaced with darkness
>I couldn't see her anymore.
>"Thank you, Luna. Thank you... Thank you so much..."

Dreaming ponies is an amazing experience. But if you meet Luna, that's a whole different story.
>>
>>30827938
>the solution ended up being transforming ourselves into gummy bears.
I don't know what people find so strange about this, it's how I solve most of my life problems.
>>
To dream about pone, simply watch MLP video or episodes and/or browse Derpibooru while you're half asleep. That should work. Maybe.
>>
>>30830912
>Getting to experience a fleeting glimpse into the realm of Equestria

Please visit me, Luna...please
>>
>>30835236
When Luna visited my dream she was sad for a reason that defies explanation outside the dream realm, but I helped her put those cans of dog food in the exact centre of all those parking spaces because that was the only way they would let us become astronauts and go to space. I woke up before we got to go to space though.

... Yeah I guess my dreams are a bit crazy. I just thought that was normal for dreams though.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.