[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we hate her again? Like I get that she's a mouth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (2MB, 688x1024px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 688x1024px
Why do we hate her again?

Like I get that she's a mouth piece for the "not all dragons are bad" ideology but if that's actually true then why is it a bad thing?
>>
Kill yourself and take your epic bait thread with you, namefag.
>>
Klondike I love you but Mina is shit. Jeremy Whitley makes shitty OCs.
>>
Also, of course not all dragons are bad. However, Mina cared more about being a victim instead of owning up to the issues her species has.
>>
>>30823874
So its more of the "Oh no just those Dragons were bad" just like the diamond dog issue? Okay yeah I get that.
>>
>>30823866
>>30823870
Hey man I'm genuinely curious. I have much more tolerance for shitty things and everytime someone explains to me why she's awful I always forget.
>>
>>30823881
It was sort of implied by Whitley that any dragon not living in this town was a brute, so he completely undid all of his "DRAGONS SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BE PONIES TO BE GOOD" thing.
>>
File: 1465099379190.png (731KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465099379190.png
731KB, 1280x720px
>>30823894
I see. Must have missed that. Thanks man.
>>
>>30823900
He also dislikes Ember, or at the very least refuses to acknowledge that anything about dragons happened after GoF.
>>
>>30823917
Sauce?
>>
>>30825078
People asked him about Gauntlet of Fire and he said he never saw it. It irritates him when the show doesn't directly follow his ideas.
>>
>>30825105
Most of his comics are actually FicFixes about things he disliked about the cartoon and that he tried to replace with crap of his own.
>>
>>30825303
And now all he writes are fanfics of characters already revealed in show. Hes not very well liked by IDW staff, neither is Anderson particularly. Mostly Whitley though, because he shat on Price/Cook stuff too.
>>
>>30825319
Price and Cook aren't very well liked either, especially Cook who brought Jay Fosgitt in.
>>
>>30825483
Fosgitt annoys writers and other artists.
>>
>>30825699
Price and Cook aren't liked either because they always take first pick on all characters and hoard the best one for themselves.
>>
>>30826213
They used to do this a ton to the point where no one else could get Luna stories, among a few others. Now that Cook writes a lot less, it happens a lot less. That's not to say that people like Whitley don't try to claim characters.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.