[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help /mlp/. I haven't posted on this board and haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: test.jpg (168KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
168KB, 1200x1200px
I need help /mlp/. I haven't posted on this board and haven't watched the show since like season 2 or 3 but I have a question.
I'm looking for music similar to Super Ponybeat but not pony related.
I don't associate with the show but can't help but go back and listen to the golden ages of the shows music.
I'm probably not supposed to post to this specific board about this but whatever, I have to ask here first.
>>
>>30806909
Fucking eurobeat.
>>
Is this bait? Just download some of the Super Eurobeat albums that Super Ponybeat was referencing. Dave Rodgers, Cherry, Marko Polo, and Niko are good artists from the label to check out. I'mespecially fond of Super Eurobeat Presents vol.130
>>
>>30806909
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAaGbmeTw2c
>>
Just google "Shitty music"
>>
>>30806909
>vol.130

Are there that fucking many?
>>
>>30806965
That one is from 2002, actually.
They're currently on Vol.242
>>
>>30806968
Are they actually any good?

I find hard to believe that you can fill 242 albums with anything else than filler, shit and maybe one decent song every once in a while.
>>
>>30806972
Gonna' have to make your own opinion, but to me, it's only a small span from late 90's to early aughts that's decent. Eurobeat's style and trends changed over time, and that's the popular period that Super Ponybeat was originally emulating. Granted, I haven't actually listened to every album. Listened to a lot though, and stopped mid aughts when eurobeat's style changed and started getting a lot of influence from other genres.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.