[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any unanswered questions,continuity implications, or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

Are there any unanswered questions,continuity implications, or other juicy fan theory fodder the show has yet to be acknowledge?
>>
File: 150849596476.png (606KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
150849596476.png
606KB, 1280x720px
>>30805291
the well is dry.
>>
>>30805291
Zecora's Homeland
Saddle Arabian Horse Society
>>
Still waiting to know where the hell Celestia and Luna came from, and who was handling the sun and moon before them.
>>
>>30805314
>and who was handling the sun and moon before them.
They explained this in season 2 episode 11.
>>
>>30805291
Starswirl.
>>
File: large.png (627KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
627KB, 1280x720px
Why doesn't Spike have wings.
Where did they get Spike's egg in their first place.
>>
File: 1502562368864.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502562368864.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>30805291
Are they fucking related or not?
>>
>>30805291
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEj1aJa9JV4
>>
So you're telling me that Glim Glam stole cutie marks from an entire town and followed through with a revenge plot involving time travel to ruin Twilight.

But she never went after Sunburst's cutiemark? Not in the present, or even by time traveling?

Thinking about it. She must have tested the Time Travel spell at least once, to even confirm that she could change the past, what did she change?

Did Glimmer secretly sabotage Sunburst's career as a wizard?
>>
>>30805291
Starlight and Sunburst's back story. Like the most basic question as to why they didn't stay in contact? Did it have something to do with Sunburst's experience in magic school? Is Starlight literate and doesn't know how to write letters? Is she an orphan and Sunburst is literally, to quote Twilight, "the first pony she ever cared about?"

Another is Spike's origin. Where did his egg come from?
>>
>>30805291
Ironically, we actually are going to find out more about the Pony of Shadows soon
>>
File: slender_mane.png (803KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
slender_mane.png
803KB, 1280x720px
What is he?
>>
>>30805291
Has anybody brought up that Changlings along with breezies might be the twisted remains of what were once the Flutterponies yet?
>>
>>30805291
If Discord is an embodiment of the spirit of Chaos, what other spiritual embodiments might exist? Is Tirek one of them, or is he just a creature of great might and magic?

Deepest lore wanted.
>>
>>30806541
Wasn't there some OC that was the embodiment of the tree of harmony?
>>
>>30806555
>OC
what is the relevance to the thread? We're talking in show.
>>
>>30805291
Dark magic.
>>
File: IMG_3026.png (1MB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3026.png
1MB, 1600x800px
>>30806563
Someone speculated about other embodiments of concepts existing, and I pointed out prior speculation that matched the anon's. As though to say, "You mean something like this?" Spike's mom is an OC until she's on the show.

Anyways, found it.
>>
>>30806563
Also, when thinking of living embodiments of concepts like chaos/Discord, the first thing I thought of was the Tree of Harmony, a living, though seemingly non-sentient, embodiment of harmony.
>>
>>30805291
anything related to the Tree of Harmony.
Where did it come from? Did it grow naturally or magically by some pony(or non-pony)? Were the elements of harmony destined to be created, or just a byproduct? Was the bearer of the element of magic always suppose to have a castle with a map inside it, or was it just Twilights desire that inspired the tree to create them? Does it influence destiny in some way or is the destiny they have an unrelated magic? Can more Elements be created, like fruits on a tree that grow, would that explain Sunset and Glimmer, or is just those 6? What is Celestias and Lunas connection to the tree then, as their cutie mark also are on it? How many actual bearers(not counting Luna and Celestia) have been before Twilight? Are Twilight and co now infused with the harmony magic, or are they linked to the tree due to the 6 keys, or is the fan theory correct that they don't have access to it anymore?
So many questions just around this one particular thing, and it pains me that we won't get a single answer.

>>30806541
and to add that, are there more of Discords species, or was his species named just for him? And if there are more, do they also possess chaos-magic, or are they "just" chimeras?
>>
>>30806580
>>30806584
Hmmm. I don't like the idea of the Tree of Harmony being a character creature type like Discord and everybody else. I like it as it is, as a simple balancing force that just simply "is". But it does establish an interesting dynamic between Discord-Chaos and the Tree of Harmony-order and balance.

>>30806588
Imma be pissed as fuck if they make it so Discord isn't unique, and there are others "like him". Fucking ruins the entire character and everything good and cool about him.
>>
>>30805291
Discord, he's an interesting character. The manifestation of Chaso, so you'd think he'd have a counterpart. Maybe that's what the elements of harmony are actually. From what I remember the elements of Harmony were in possession of the princesses before discord showed up to fuck with things. But then that brings up the question to what discords origin is, because if he wanted to make Equestria a place of chaos he would have done it before the princesses appeared. Which means either discord had a reason not to do so before the princess's showed up like Starswherl the Bearded or he's a rather new entity compaired to the Princesses. Really this suggests that Discord is either new to Equestria, or that Starswherl is more powerful than the princesses or the EoH. Because discord wouldn't attack Equestria if he was awere of the EoH if Starswherl did use them as a deterrent. So that pretty much leaves two options, Discord is younger than the Princesses or that Starswherl(or vague more Godlike entities that existed before the princess we don't know about) is more powerful than the Princesses. If we take the position of "Discord has only been alive for about 1000 years" it suggests that he had some kind of creator. So my question is what created Discord? Or is Starswherl more powerful than the Princesses?
>>
>>30806655
Discord traverses dimensions. We don't even know if he's a native of the Equestrian world.
>>
>>30805291
"The stars will aid in her escape."
>>
>>30806662
That's actually a good point.
>>
File: we will never know.png (252KB, 673x370px) Image search: [Google]
we will never know.png
252KB, 673x370px
That secret compartment in the Golden Oaks Library as well as the book that was in it in Too Many Pinkies. Why does a town library need a secret compartment? Why was that specific book hidden? what else was in that book? I guess since Golden Oaks is kill we will never know.
>>
>>30806707
I'd really like to see this addressed.

Also, we have kingdoms for griffins, hippogriffs, dragons, yak, changelings, etc, but still no mention of minotaurs since Iron Will. Where all the minotaurs at!?
>>
>>30807127
Locked in the same cuckshed as diamond dogs.
>>
File: 1499377021620.gif (3MB, 390x357px) Image search: [Google]
1499377021620.gif
3MB, 390x357px
>>30805291
>still no bat pony episode
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.