[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mlp/ makes an MLP: The Movie Bingo - Voting Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Movie bingo template 2.jpg (789KB, 1571x1572px) Image search: [Google]
Movie bingo template 2.jpg
789KB, 1571x1572px
You can now vote for the movie bingo through this form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfVewK8J6g-C6tMmhnDoGdBxFbp2P2gSlB9G8J5F0yVD8BeeA/viewform?usp=send_form

Some entries were cut due to the result already being revealed by spoilers. Others were pruned/combined because of being similar/overlapping. You shouldn't vote for more than one of the shipping entries or yes/no cameo entries as only the one with the most votes will make the chart.

Voting will be closed on Monday, as Tuesday will see the release of some very spoilerific tie-in materials.
>>
>>30801321
Toy Inserts should be a free space. Should have added: Glimmer saves the day when the mane 6 are about to lose.
>>
>>30801370
>Glimmer saves the day
We only saw hew for a few seconds in the trailer with Trixie so very unlikely.
>>
File: BBC.png (86KB, 735x252px) Image search: [Google]
BBC.png
86KB, 735x252px
>>30801321
Cuckening
>>
>entire plot of movie is already known one month from release

As per usual of course.
>>
>>30802572
considering there's a "my dad is Jim's friend" anon """leaking""" the whole movie, no wonder anyone can build a fanfiction from all the bits
>>
>>30802662
I just hope we get another sodacam anon. Movie isn't in my coutnry until late October and it'll likely be the shitty dub.
>>
>>30801321
But we already know that
>Storm Kind dies
>Rartiy swoon for Capper
>Luna and Celestia get worfed
so why are these entries there?
Also no "Grubber make a fart joke" entry which is more likely than bullshit like Sunset Shimmer
>>
>>30802709
I don't think we've gotten a 100% confirm on Storm King death yet.
Likewise, while Cadance is confirmed worfed, Luna & Celestia could have retreated and mounted a defense of Equestria.
And Rarity's face in the picture book is ambiguous at best. "Swooning" needs a bit more than just that too.
>>
>>30802781
The book shows they get rekt.
>>
>>30802823
Which book? The picture book only shows Cadance getting petrified.
>>
>>30802678
you know a couple years ago we would have been flooded with rips the very first day. now? I'm not so sure, hell I will consider it a victory if we get a rip in two weeks.
>>
>>30802678
Ausfags are getting it late but I'm not sure I want to watch a camrip. I sort of want to expirence this properly the first time I watch it
>>
>>30802781
Bullshit. You are reaching too hard to get a bingo like with S7 while you god damn know they will get to be marked if they get to the finale bingo.
>>
Boop.
>>
>>30801321
>No dragons or changelings
We've already seen Spike being with the main cast in most of the promotional material.
>>
>>30802834
>Cadance
also celestia and luna
>>
>>30802834
>The picture book only shows Cadance getting petrified.
What picture book shows that?
>>
>>30807131

https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/30661539/#30661539
>>
>>30807135
Its obvious that they are worfed, though. They dont need to be turned to stone to be considered worfed or defeated.
>>
>>30801321
>on-screen Derpy (not just a background cameo)
>>
>>30807680
Doesn't she already show up front and center in one of the trailers or teasers?
>>
File: moviederp.webm (592KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
moviederp.webm
592KB, 1280x536px
>>30809159
Yes
>>
Free space should be spike abuse because that shit is guaranteed
>>
beep boop
>>
bop
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.