[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do dragons eat gems, or just minerals in general? Because I never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1515718.png (827KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1515718.png
827KB, 1280x720px
Do dragons eat gems, or just minerals in general? Because I never really thought of the castle as being made of gems.
>>
As in "Flight of dragons", my headcanon is that dragons eat gems and rocks so that they act as flint to ignite the gas in their stomach
>>
I wonder what they shit.
>>
>>30800334
I remember that being part of mythology on dragons in some old documentary I watched years ago.

But thinking of it now
>dragons use muscle contractions to strike the stones together
>Ember practices kegels
And it all leads back to lewd.
>>
If they EAT gems then what do they POOP ?
>>
>>30800357
Gravel on a bad day, sand if they're lucky.
>>
File: 238470.gif (596KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
238470.gif
596KB, 576x324px
They hunt and eat Crystal ponies.
>>
>>30800492
What if they eat nothing but MRE's for a month?
>>
>>30800500
Same, but it they get stomach cramps too since MRE's are indigestible.
>>
>>30800329
>I never really thought of the castle as being made of gems.
Nigga you wot. It's literally a giant fucking crystal.
>>
>>30800329
>I never really thought of the castle as being made of gems
Didn't Pinkie cite the castle as an example of a gemstone in that recent Maud episode?
DYEWTS?
Besides, I'm pretty sure everyone knew it was made out of crystal even before that. It's pretty fucking obviously crystalline.
>>
>>30800334
I always liked to think it was because some birds will store rocks in their gullet to help grind nuts and things nd maybe dragons do it to render bones. That and to vomit it up in a hoard later to attract mates.
>>
>>30802043
Maud, the expert, verified that it was made of common gems like those in the cave Rarity mines. Which is good, because it means they have repair materials for when the dragons and yaks bust her home. Seriously, what the hell non-pony guests?
>>
>>30802313
The house is made of food, and ponies live in houses that look like food or are covered in pony food. Ember had logic in assuming that she could eat the food.
>>
>>30802020
>>30802043
Crystals =/= Gems

Geologically speaking there's a difference.
>>
>>30800334
>flight of the dragons

my nigga. i still gotta see it, ive heard good things about it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0j0Bjy6hFc

I like to think dragons are made of molten stone and magic, and replenish both by eating gems, seeing as theyre common items used in magical artifacts
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.