[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would Fluttershy be like in a romantic relationship? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

What would Fluttershy be like in a romantic relationship? What would she be like in bed?
>>
>>30795266
Ask Discord.
>>
>>30795266
>What would Fluttershy be like in a romantic relationship?
Kind and caring but break up with you if there's a strong suspicion you're just using her
>What would she be like in bed?
Sweet. Probably more confident around somebody with no experience.
>>
>>30795272
fluttercucks btfo for ever and ever
>>
File: you goofy bruh.jpg (125KB, 877x835px) Image search: [Google]
you goofy bruh.jpg
125KB, 877x835px
>>30795272
fpbp
>>
Tbh, I think she would be pretty needy. And I really like her. Like, half of the time she'd be scared of some inane shit, and you'd end up caring for her. Sure, the good times would be good, but you'd probably spend more time under her bed than on it, if you catch my drift.
>>
>>30795272
/thread
>>
>>30795272
>le zoomed words
So I'm asking Discord. What would be say?
>>
>>30795315
You're talking about 2011 Fluttershy
>>
>>30795272
This. Not even joking
>>
>>30795328
Discord wouldn't say anything, he would snap his fingers and show you what she was like in bed. Knowing how mad it make you.
>>
>>30795272
>>30795283
>>30795285
>>30795323
>>30795342
>>30795357
STOP THIS
>>
>>30795328
That fucking a real life independent creature is better than fucking creatures that are created by you and are essentially part of your mind, like the pigs he summoned. I.e., you should stop tulpafagging and get a girlfriend.
>>
>>30795357
So the joke is "because flutterkeks are mad", not in what he would actually say. I understand now.
>>
>>30795385
But that is what he would actually do, he loves riling people up. Remember What About Discord?
>>
>>30795395
truly /ourdraconequus/
>>
>>30795395
Not him, but if you told him to stop being a faggot and walk away he'd probably start crying because of the writers made him a sensitive autistic manchild who comes to Fluttershys house every Tuesday for tendies
>>
>>30795383
It's funny because it's true, right?
>>
>>30795414
>implying he'd let you go away
"Stop being a faggot" is exactly the kind of reaction he's going for, especially if it's emotional and butthurt. It's ignoring him and not feeding his ego that would really set his neurons wiring.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.