[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a writefag who is going to the store for a couple hours.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 1500814347848.png (142KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
1500814347848.png
142KB, 600x587px
I'm a writefag who is going to the store for a couple hours.

Leave your requests here and I'll try to do some of them when I get back. I'm on an off day and I have nothing to do except this store trip, so...any requests are appreciated.
>>
>rape
>>
>>30794727
Twiggy tells Anon he needs to stop mooching off of her and get a job in horseland.
>>
Anon gets the girls together to try and teach them how to play D&D. Twilight knows a certain spell that can make it more realistic... As in, transporting them into the game.
Twilightsue is of course, the OP hero.
Anon is a bard. He has a fucking wooden flute.
>>
>>30794750
>Anon gets the girls together to try and teach them how to play D&D. Twilight knows a certain spell that can make it more realistic... As in, transporting them into the game.

Wasn't this an actual episode, except with Discord?
>>
>>30794727
A Vsauce video script about pony trivia.
>>
>>30794727
Ponies not knowing anything about TV but making fun of Anon liking Rick and Morty.
>>
I request op to not come back
>>
>>30794837
This pls
>>
File: gus sez.gif (975KB, 498x229px) Image search: [Google]
gus sez.gif
975KB, 498x229px
>>30794837
>>30795220
>>
File: Philosophical_insight.gif (451KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
Philosophical_insight.gif
451KB, 500x278px
>>30794727
Xavier renegade angel in Equestria.
>>
>>30794734

Who is Twiggy?

>>30794843

I just came back, sorry.

>>30795251

This show was shit.
>>
>>30795293
>Who is Twiggy?
Are you new?
Short for Twilight
>>
>>30795293
>This show was shit.
I dare you to write something as cool as this
https://youtube.com/watch?v=2rwPPrxjqKY
>>
>>30795295

But when you say Twiggy I think of the model who made bone thin modelling popular, not of Twilight Sparkle, the heroine of Ponyville.
>>
File: 1493317171579.jpg (67KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1493317171579.jpg
67KB, 960x540px
>>30794768
This.
>>
Priest anon wanna steal the elements of harmony to fix his planet society And be a god
>>
>>30795326
Twi, Twily, Twiggles, Purple, Bookhorse
>>
File: 1502541474590.jpg (511KB, 499x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1502541474590.jpg
511KB, 499x1800px
>>30795433
Purplesmart.
>>
>>30795433

Bookhorse, Twi, Twily, and Purplesmart are all acceptable.
>>
>>30795433
Grape encyclopaedia
Lavender horn horse
>>
>>30794734

Part 1 of X
>“Anonymous, you need to get a job.”
Twilight Sparkle was many things, Anon mused, but subtle...was not one of them.
“I thought I had a job cleaning up around here so Spike could relax?”
>She nudges Spike.
>“Yeah, well, I've been relaxing too much, and Twilight explained to me that you have to 'save for retirement' or something.”
The way he grumbled, Anon had a feeling that Twilight hadn't exactly convinced her servant on this matter.
Still, free room and board wasn't something to turn your nose up at.
“All right, I can get a job. I'm not really sure if anyone will hire me, and I don't think my degree really applies in this world, but...”
>”Trying's more important than succeeding, at this point.”
Anon winced. He had a feeling that there was going to be a lot of cashiering between here and there.
>”If you fail, you can always come back here and do my job!”
Anon felt so hopeful in that instant.
>”I'll have to start charging rent, in that case.”
And then he remembered how much the rent for his room (one of the smaller ones) went for according to Salty Plot Magazine.
“Right, work...know anybody who's hiring?”
>“Rarity said something about the spa being short hoofed...horned. If it's something they need a pony with magic to do, maybe your fingers are the next best thing?”
“Well, a temp job's better than nothing, and almost every pony in Ponyville goes to the spa. If they don't need help, some pony will.”
>”Good luck, Anonymous!”
>>
>>30795817

The spa was...disturbingly empty today.
>The brown earth pony behind the counter, a bored red pegasus with a brown slick back mane, practically looked happy at the sight of someone.
>“Good morning, Mister Anonymous.”
Anonymous wondered if he was really old enough to be called Mister. Of course, he couldn't tell if this stallion was older or younger than Twilight.
“Morning, Stiff Back. I need a job, and I heard you might need somebody until you can get a real replacement.”
>”Ah, yeah that's right. Our last unicorn got a job in some fancy spa in Manehattan, but your...stubs will do quite nicely as substitutes for magic.”
“Well all right. I can start today if you need me.”
>”That's the good part of this job. It's easy, and it pays cash up front. Come back in an hour, I gotta clear this with the bosses, but if Princess Twilight recommends you, you've totally got the job.”
“Anything I gotta do to be ready?”
>“Not really. It's so easy they might not even have to show you how to do what you're going to be doing.”
“And how much does it pay?”
>”Minimum wage plus tips.”
“That'll have to do. It's just a temporary job anyway. I'll be back in an hour.”
>>
>>30796246
>brown earth pony, red pegasus
which one is it, and why is your OC working the spa
dyewts?
>>
i love you and your work, writefriend, never be sad
<3 :3
>>
>>30794727
Help save the JoJo thread from inevitable annihilation or some shit, faggot.
>>
>>30796258

Joke's on you, faggot, my OC's a unicorn and is dead by now.

Aw fuck I just admitted having an OC, didn't I?

That guy's a pegasus, sorry, I thought I removed everything.
>>
>>30796246
So far so good, but... Where are Aloe and Lotus?
>>
>>30796544

Don't they often do work there? I was under the impression they were among the most elite of their workers.
>>
>>30797093
Okay, but really. DYEWTS?
>>
>>30797102

It's been a few weeks.
>>
Poop
>>
>>30797093
Almost every time any spa staff members are depicted, Aloe and Lotus are among them.

I want to be nice because I like to encourage content creators, plus your writing is pretty decent, but really, DYEWTS?
>>
You gonna continue? I hope so.
>>
>>30796246
Bump
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.