[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You didn't think that you were gay >You're not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: Thorax_new_form_ID_S6E26.png (671KB, 720x935px) Image search: [Google]
Thorax_new_form_ID_S6E26.png
671KB, 720x935px
>You didn't think that you were gay
>You're not even really sure that you'd call yourself gay now
>Which is weird, considering that you just spent the night fucking a dude
>King Thorax, the leader of the changelings, was in town for diplomatic reasons or something
>The two of you hit it off, got something to eat, had a few drinks, and one thing led to another
>Now it's the morning after, and your arms are wrapped around him
>You gently squeeze his barrel as you-
>...
>Chitin isn't supposed to be that soft and yielding
>Your faggot deer beetle has been replaced with a pillow
>You sit up, rub the sleep out of your eyes, and look around
>Thorax is standing in the corner, next to a large, football-shaped, translucent green object
>He looks awfully tired for having just got up
>He smiles when he notices you
>"Oh, good morning! I just finished laying our eggs!"
>...
"What?"
>He pats the object, and it writhes in response
>You can see that it's filled with dozens of ping-pong ball sized spheres
>The color drains from your face as your heart nearly stops
"WHAT!? Eggs? What? I thought you were a guy! I touched your Weiner!"
>He(?) rubs the back of his(?) head
>"Well, I am, but Queen Chrysalis mostly only had male offspring, so now we're short on females with her gone. Some of us guys have to step up for the hive, you know?"
"No! No, I don't know! What the fuck are you talking about?"
>He blinks
>"O-oh, I probably should have guessed that this might seem strange to non-changelings...we can change more than just our outsides, Anon."
>Neither of you says anything for a while
>He smiles awkwardly
>"S-so, have any names you like? There's sixty-seven of them in there, so we're going to have to be creative. Heh..."
>Fuuuuuuuuck
>>
File: thorax like a moth to flame3.gif (3MB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
thorax like a moth to flame3.gif
3MB, 1000x562px
>>30791609
I can't resist those eyes.
>>
>>30791609
>One of them is name Fuuuuuuuck
>>
>>30791659
KEK
>>
>>30791609
>raise a clutch of your ideal daughters
>make them all different classical archetypes
>tsundere, dandere, rich girl, tomboy
>>
>>30791609
"You can't do this shit to me Thorax! You can't just be like 'Hey bro, you're a dad now! Congratulations on your sixty-seven adorable little shits!'"
>"...Sixty-seven so far..."
"...You can't be serious..."
>He blinks, and his eyes widen
>"T-that's not what I meant! I, uh, haven't used up all of your, um, stuff yet."
"Okay, what the fuck does that mean?"
>"Well, I didn't take all of your s-semen to fertilize these eggs, so I've got the rest saved back until I can make more."
"What? That's so weird! Why are you so weird!?"
>"Hey, c'mon, you don't have to be so-"
"Get rid of it."
>"Huh?"
"Stop hoarding my cum. Spit it out, or whatever, just get it out of your body. Do it over the toilet, I just cleaned these floors yesterday."
>"That isn't exactly how it works. It isn't really just stored in there in one place, it's just kind of...in me, I guess."
>God fucking damn it
>You groan in frustration before collapsing onto your bed
>He taps his forehooves together nervously while trying to pick his words
>"...um, we should probably keep talking about this, because we did a lot of stuff last night. And you gave me a lot of, um, s-semen...Like, a whole bunch..."
>You shoot up onto your feet in a flash, causing him to jump with surprise
"Welp, I'm going to go talk to Twilight about getting you an abortion."
>>
File: 1392474881777.png (314KB, 472x470px) Image search: [Google]
1392474881777.png
314KB, 472x470px
>>30791609
>There's sixty-seven of them in there
>67
>>
>>30792052
Twiggles, set this wayward soul straight.
>>
File: 1503444623060.gif (808KB, 437x448px) Image search: [Google]
1503444623060.gif
808KB, 437x448px
>>30792052
i need more k thx
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.