[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally caught up to season 7 and I don't get how people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1324324111111111111111111.jpg (176KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1324324111111111111111111.jpg
176KB, 1280x720px
Finally caught up to season 7 and I don't get how people are saying the show is worse now. We have had some of the strongest episodes in the entire show in just the first half of the season. Sure we had some duds like Fluttershy Leans in or Honest Apples, but season 1 never had anything as moving as Perfect Pear or anything as heartwarming and entertaining as Parental Glidance. Besides those two, there were an abundance of very entertaining episodes like pic related.
>>
>>30790794
somebody told me here that Not Asking For Trouble was boring...

>sees it two months later after being aired

/mlp/ memed me again
>>
>>30790875
The Pinkie Pie one or the Big Mac one?
>>
>>30791033
the ponka one

the only episode that turned out to be boring was Fluttershy Leans In.The discussion here,in contrast, was the fun part of the ep
>>
>>30790794
It's literally just the jimfag and vogelfag samefagging and shitting up threads. If you check the episode polls in the thread discussions, episodes are generally well received.
>>
>>30790794
>like pic related.
you're forgetting that /mlp/ has a large population of autists that can't find humor in cringe episodes
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.