[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know, MLP will never end. Why? It makes enough money to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 26264.gif (545KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
26264.gif
545KB, 640x360px
You know, MLP will never end. Why?

It makes enough money to have its own barbie spin-off. The movie will revitalize it like never before. All the autistic bronies might be gone, but that is good. They were a negative effect on the fandom.
>>
File: 150545845755774.png (90KB, 290x301px) Image search: [Google]
150545845755774.png
90KB, 290x301px
>>30786071
>all the autistic bronies might be gone
as if they will find anything better to do with their life. they will just complain about it on the internet, but still watch it.
>>
>>30786088
But they won't go to McDonalds in groups and sing Equestria Girls together. Besides, most are probably busy circlejerking about Donald Trump and how much he 'sucks'
>>
>>30786071
>the movie will revitalize it like never before
That shitty movie with the literal cardboard cutout characters that's only not fully 3D-Cgi so Hasbro can say it isn't... of the franchise that is stigmatized worse than Disney or even Barbie ever was.
>>
>>30786071
Not really. The real reason that MLP will never die is because, back in 2010, Hasbro expected it to make as much profit as the previous generations. Maybe a little more to justify hiring Lauren Faust. And they planned accordingly.
But then MLP became a smash hit, and brought in nearly three or four times more than previous generations. So until MLP starts making less than the absolutely garbage generations and justifies killing itself, Hasbro is going to keep it around. It could make half of what it's making them now, even after its golden age, and they wouldn't cut it.
>>
>>30786071
I agree. Ponies have been around since like the 70/80s. Not sure off the top of my head. Needless to say, it'll be here for a very long time. It's a staple like barbies or hotwheels after all. They may quit making episodes but a new version will come around eventually to help further support the brand. Movies, toys, comics, etc... not to forget to mention a few die hard fans. Ponies are here to stay and there's no point in worrying about the ride ending. Enjoy it while it's here and even as the fan base dwindles that doesn't mean you yourself need to give it up too. The memories will always be there.
>>
>>30787229
This. I just hope they won't retire any of the mane6.
>>
>>30787229
Best thing I've ever heard on this site.
>>
>>30786071
>>30787229
>>30787513
>one of these days we're going to have a crossover ala Johnny Bravo and Scooby Doo
>but with these writers it's going to make the world cringe for the next two decades
Oh god please no. I can already see Pound Ponies being a thing.
>>
>>30787687
inb4 Johnny Test-MLP crossover
>>
>>30786071
It won't, Fairly OddParents finally died and so can MLP.

None of you fuckers will be around for G5 when they revert back to making episodes for toddlers with no story substance whatsoever.
>>
>>30786071
even The Simpsons will end one day
>>
File: large (1).png (839KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).png
839KB, 1280x905px
>>30787687
MLP/Transformers crossover? Not sure how I would feel about this. Robot pone could be fucking awsome if done right, although it might hurt both shows more.
>>
>>30787541
As much as I hate to say it, you can only do so much with a cast of characters before it becomes stale. I just hope they realize that before the show becomes shit, and then the next cast isn't shit either.

Hope I'm wrong, though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.