[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The November 2017 IDW Solicitations were posted. "My Little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: MLP60-coverA copy.jpg (395KB, 1054x1600px) Image search: [Google]
MLP60-coverA copy.jpg
395KB, 1054x1600px
The November 2017 IDW Solicitations were posted.

"My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic #60
Christina Rice (w) • Agnes Garbowska (a & mc) • Sara Richard (sc) • Valentina Pinto (ric)

The Cutie Mark Crusaders have a new challenge when a young pony doesn't want to follow in her family's footsteps. Will she chose her family or her calling?

FC • 32 pages • $3.99"

Possibly tying into Marks and Recreation? Similar premise, the CMC helping a pony that has a really big issue surrounding getting a cutie mark.
>>
File: MLP_LoM08-coverA copy.jpg (475KB, 1054x1600px) Image search: [Google]
MLP_LoM08-coverA copy.jpg
475KB, 1054x1600px
And the Legends of Magic for the month:

"My Little Pony: Legends of Magic #8
Jeremy Whitley (w) • Tony Fleecs (a & mc) • Heather Breckel (c) • Brenda Hickey (sc) • Jennifer "ChibiJenHen" Hernandez (ric)

The group of legendary ponies continues to grow as Rockhoof and Mage Meadowbrook join the group! Each faces unique challenges that will require the help of their peers before disaster strikes!

FC • 32 pages • $3.99"

I guess they're just going to do Friends Forever stories with these lore characters? So far LoM has been confirmed for twelve issues.
>>
>>30785996
>another shitty shy character with a talent that saves the CMC ass at the end

calling it now
>>
>>30785996
That's a good enough concept I would read it regardless of settings.
But
>idw
>>
>>30786389
The concept seems pretty mediocre and would have been much stronger had this been about apple bloom pondering that idea. I just don't see how they could make an interesting story out of that premise as it stands.
>>
Eh, as long Fosgitt isn't drawing a pony comic ever again.

Seriously, fuck that guy with a rusty saw.
>>
File: large.jpg (182KB, 675x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
182KB, 675x1024px
>>30786009
wait, I though all six ponies joined together in 7 though?
>>
>>30786820
They did. LoM isn't actually a 12 issue thing, its only a 10 issue thing. 7-10 are sort of all connected of how they take down an evil threat and then become best friends or something. It takes multiple issues.

LoM for now supposedly ends at 10. Probably isn't selling well enough to justify more than the original order, plus Hasbro probably wants something else for post Movie things/S8 since these were all expansions on S7 lore.
>>
File: luau.jpg (471KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
luau.jpg
471KB, 1536x2048px
>>30786482
He was hired at MARVEL and is currently doing alternate covers for the IDW Hasbroverse: G.I. Joe, M.A.S.K; Action Man and Transformers

Let's hope they keep him away from MLP
>>
>>30786841
are you telling me they cancled friends forever for a mini?
>>
>>30786866
That and the fact that sales have been plummeting like a meteor.
Its not IDW's best selling series anymore.
>>
>>30786866
They want another mini after this, I bet.

>>30786875
If you combine the books it still is.
>>
>>30786875
Yeah but surely friends forever was making more money than friendship is magic. It was far less consistently terrible.
>>
>>30787185
It always sold more than FF.
>>
>>30786009
Wait, when did Legends of Magic #5 came out? I didn't see a storytime for that
>>
>>30788139
That's sad considering how much better FF was.
Not that it was good mind you
>>
>>30788808
Solicitations are typically 2 to 3 months ahead of the actual release of a comic. Legends of Magic #5 should be out sometime in the next month.
>>
>>30790730
Got it, thanks
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.