[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based on their actions, reactions, and lifestyles, how old do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: mane 6.png (223KB, 900x567px) Image search: [Google]
mane 6.png
223KB, 900x567px
Based on their actions, reactions, and lifestyles, how old do you think the mane 6 and Starlight Glimmer are?
>>
inb4 autismo zoophiles post their ages in pony years, because they desperately want the characters to be like real ponies
>>
>>30779963
I say around late teens at the beginning of the series, but now are in their 20s. Starlight about 2-4 years older
>>
>>30779963
Well, in 2010, I would've told you they all seemed like young teens.

...I just realized that they seem now at least 7-8 years older. It's like they've aged real time.
>>
>>30779963
>Based on their actions, reactions, and lifestyles
Honestly, I think this question is more interesting when considering the CMC. They have clearly grown a lot since the show started, but there are at least two different instants where they mention their childhood in past tense (both in season 7). The lessons they are getting from Cheerilie are also more advanced than would be expected for school age children (physics and pre-calc) and the CMC seem to be getting bigger than they were in earlier seasons.

Are they closer to becoming actual adults than we realize?
>>
>>30780000
...Damn, those quads.
>>
>>30780006
It seems likely. I wager they'd like to make them young adults, but can't due to the need to visually transition.
>>
Early twenties at the start of the series and maybe mid twenties now. I don't think 7 years has passed in pony land.
>>
>>30780006
>>30780019
Well I mean they're more clearly teenagers in EqG.
>>
File: 1156503.png (460KB, 746x945px) Image search: [Google]
1156503.png
460KB, 746x945px
>>30780037
>barbieshit
>canon
>at all
>>
They are probably around 18-21
>>
>>30780037
that has absolutely no bearing on Equestria... unless you're implying Luna and Celestia are 30-something as well

dipshit
>>
>>30780034
In the premiere of S4, they mentioned that only a year has passed since the pilot. Considering the 2 Hearth's Warmings and Nightmare Nigths since then, it's safe to that only 3 years have passed altogether at this point

>>30780043
Didn't say it was, just something to consider. No need to be a faggot about it.
>>
>>30780060
I find it believable that they became teenagers in season 7, especially considering that adults in equestria still enjoy things that are considered childish here. Rarity even treated their work helping people to be like an actual job.
>>
>>30780060
I mean, physically, eternal goddesses are probably around 30. Like, a really peak 30.
>>
>>30779963
I'm waiting for the episode where someone asks them for their age, only for a background noise to obscure and the asker to say "Wow, you're really that young?"
>>
>>30780098
I think Fluttershy stating that she's a year older than Pinkie is the most direct reference to their age we ever got. Makes me wonder why they're so hesitant to state their ages considering that many of them have had birthdays over the course of the show
>>
>>30780072
The more I think about this, the more it makes sense. Both Forever Filly and Parental Glidance had moments where Belle/Scoots defied their older sister in ways that you would not expect had it been earlier seasons. This makes me think that Uncommon Bonds is going to be an apple bloom episode involving Bloom doing something similiar with AJ.
>>
>>30779982
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.