[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CYOA MLP: Forevermore Inverse Morning #11 A Minor Hijack Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 35

File: silkworm.png (167KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
silkworm.png
167KB, 500x600px
Previous thread >>30524879

A Kingdom Hearts/My Little Pony choose your own adventure thread.
Itt: find adventure, music, action, DARKNESS, your friends being your power, and more dank memes than you can shake a stick at.

Currently Yen's being the captive of life, so a mini CYOA is occurring in his absence.

General Kingdom Hearts/mlp discussion also

Old content located here.

Pastebin 1: http://pastebin.com/QLAqK2kT
Pastebin 2: https://pastebin.com/ccb4NSFz
Merlin's Adventure: https://pastebin.com/UZKBh6Dx
>>
File: pony with a cello.png (278KB, 867x922px) Image search: [Google]
pony with a cello.png
278KB, 867x922px
>>30756608
"Whatever's in there is probably doing more harm than good to those transcripts."
>"So unlock it, then, and let's take it out!"
>Donald whispers assertively to keep out of Octavia's earshot.
>You frown and shake your head.
"The things in this drawer sounded very important to Octavia, when she mentioned it to me. At the very least, we should at least try and gain permission."
>The group nods in agreement, but before anyone can react, Pinkie Pie's knee fumbles a bit as the pink pony squeeks in pain.
"Pinkie, are you okay?"
>But soon enough, she gets back up and nods to you, a more serious look on her face.
>"I'm super duper okay, but my Pinkie Sense is tingling. I just got a pinchy knee, and that means something scary's about to happen."

>You look in partial confusion and Applejack and Twilight back her up.
>"I've known Pinkie fer a long while now, Sora, and lemme just say that her Pinkie Sense hasn't failed her yet."
>"I can vouch for that, with the number of medical expenses and property damage I've experienced..."
>Twilight mutters the last bit under her breath as you take the information into account.
>Whatever this "Pinkie Sense" is, it wouldn't be wise to ignore it.
>You make your way to Octavia, while everyone else positions themselves around the drawer, and you tap her shoulder.

"Hey, Octavia? Do you mind if we checked out your drawer for a while?"
>Abruptly, Octavia places her quill down and looks back at you, rather annoyed at your request.
>"Did I not just say to leave it be? Why should I let guests I barely know ruffle through my private things?"
>You point back to the drawer and motion for her to follow.
>As the two of you get closer to it, you turn back to her.
"Take a listen."
>She places her ear to the drawer, then recoils in shock.
>"Th-there's something in my drawer!"
>You nod and continue.
"Whatever's in there can't be good for those transcripts, can they? If you let us look in it, we can at least keep them from being harmed."
>>
>>30768377
>Octavia mulls over it, then sighs.
>"Oh, alright. Let me get the key from the desk."
>Goofy chuckles as he wraps an arm around your shoulder.
>"There's no need fer that. Sora here can take care of just about any lock."
>You nod and materialize the Keyblade, aiming the beam of light at the lock surrounding it.
>After a bright flash of light, the lock and chains fall to the floor, and Donald walks right to the drawer and confidently prepares to pull.
>"Time to see what's really in there!"
"Donald, wait-!"
>But too late, he pulls the drawer out, revealing three very awake, black silkworms.
>Except these silkworms were the size of kittens, and emblazened with a familiar emblem.

>The fattest of the three opens it's mouth and begins to shriek!
>The majority of you, including Donald, manage to cover your ears at the knick of time, but Pinkie seems to have caught the entire attack point blank.
>Snarling at the seven of you, the Heartless hop out of the drawer, revealing several half-eaten transcripts that Octavia shrieks at the sight of.
>"My originals!"
"Octavia, you need to step back. These things are dangerous!"
>As if to prove your point, two Soldiers, three Shadows, and two Heartless with giant books appear, all but the book ones seeming protecting the offending insects.
>Octavia nods fearfully and retreats behind the desk with her latest piece.
>>
>>30768389
"This is bad. We're outnumbered, and Pinkie's out of the game for n-!"
>"What's that about a game? Sounds exciting!"
>You turn in asonishment to see Pinkie Pie in almost top condition, readying herself to fight.
"How did you-?"
>"Avoid the scriech that was supposed to stun me? Easy!"
>She turns her head to both sides and plops out two globs of wax.
>"I brought my 'One-Time Use Patented Odyssey Earwax! Had a feeling it'd come in super handy today."
>Twilight looks at your confused expression and shakes her head.
>"It's just Pinkie being Pinkie. Try not to think too much on it."
>You open your mouth to protest, then sigh and ready yourself against the group of enemies in the study.

Sora, Donald, Goofy, Twilight, Applejack, and Pinkie VS Bookworms (2 Soldiers, 3 Shadows, 2 Bookmasters, 2 Silkworm Stage 1's, and 1 Silkworm Stage 2)

GO!
>>
>>30768399
[Pinkie, as a guest, has no known values. However, she is gifted with the power of Song and Dance and Pinkie Sense. There are 3 Songs and 3 Dances: Regen Requiem, Counter Canon, Magic Minuet, Attack Tango, Guard Waltz, and Focus Samba.]

[Regen Requiem regenerates HP at the beginning of each turn (+5% for 5 turns.]

[Counter Canon primes everyone for a chance to counter an enemy's physical attack (40%) for 3 turns.]

[Magic Minuet reduces magic damage (-5) for two turns.]

[Attack Tango makes your attacks stronger (+4) for 3 turns.]

[Guard Waltz makes you take less physical damage (-4) for 3 turns.)

[Focus Samba makes your attacks more likely to hit (+4), and more likely to crit (17 to 20), but only lasts for 1 turn, and can only be used every other turn.]

[Pinkie can only sing and dance one song and dance at a time, but can switch at any time, save for said situations.]

[Pinkie Sense is a special passive which allows Pinkie a chance to ignore failed defense rolls. However, every time she successfully activates Pinkie Sense, the chance of activating become less and less likely (100% the first time in battle, with a general degrdation of 20% with each success).]

[Applejack, on the other hand, has two unique skills: Buck and Lasso.]

[Buck is a very powerful physical attack (2d10), but requires Applejack to firmly plant herself into one area, making it impossible to dodge attacks directed at her.]

[Lasso has evolved since your last encounter with her, with successful catches having to make a successful Strength check of 12 or higher or continue being stuck. Any opponent of the Small to Medium size range can be flung around for 1d6 to 1d8 damage to both target and captured enemy. Large size enemies cannot be completely bound by the Lasso, but Applejack can target a limb in order to either damper attacks or movement. Large size enemies have a higher chance to escape.]
>>
Slow day bump
>>
>>30769245
So pinkie can only start the one song/dance at a time right? Let's start with the crit song then. The rest of the turn as suggested previously
>>
>>30769287
Just so you know, Goofy is only able to draw attention to himself, and not others. Also, Do you care which Bulwark and Shroud gets casted on Applejack?
>>
>>30769795
Unless these heartless have elemental components I'm not aware of not really.
>>
File: an electrified Goofy for ants.jpg (13KB, 179x167px) Image search: [Google]
an electrified Goofy for ants.jpg
13KB, 179x167px
>>30768413
>Goofy begins his taunting as the fastest of the three Shadows melds into the ground.
>The fattest of the Silkworms munches on one of the discarded drafts, growing fatter and encasing itself into a silk cocoon.
>"Alright, fellas, let's get focused!"
>Pinkie begins to energetically dance as the room is filled with Brazilian music coming out of nowhere.
>Surprisingly against your assumptions, you feel more focused than ever, giving you better accuracy for this turn!
>Another Shadow goes in the ground as Applejack gallops up to one of the book-wielding Heartless and plants her front hooves down.
>"Let's see how ya like this, an Apple Family technique!"
>The Bookmaster holds its book up in an attempt to shield itself, only for Applejack's powerful legs to punch a hole clean through the pages and into its face, pulverizing it instantly.

>Noticing the last Shadow about to follow its brethren, you leap to it and cleave it cleanly in two, melting it entirely!
>The two Soldiers, almost like twins, move in synch to each other as they swipe and leap at Goofy and Applejack!
>Unable to dodge, Applejack takes a minor scratch from the leaping attack, while Goofy gets swiped moderately.
>The remaining Bookmaster flips through its pages and points at a particular section with giggling glee.
>Suddenly, a bolt of lightning strikes Goofy by surprise, shocking him and injuring him badly.
>"Yee-ow-ow-owch!"
>>
File: metamorphosis.jpg (36KB, 1023x666px) Image search: [Google]
metamorphosis.jpg
36KB, 1023x666px
>>30770354
>"If you can't move while doing that, Applejack, let me give you some protection. Thunder Bulwark!"
>Donald's staff lights up yellow as a similar-colored shield sheens across Applejack's body.
>"I'll help too. Blizzard Shroud!"
>A torrent of ice covers her body as well as she tips her hat at the two.
>"Thanks fer the help, but I think I can handle myself just fine. Goofy's in more trouble than I am."
>The still partially crackling Goofy gives an embarrassed chuckle at the remark as the two smaller Silkworms eat two more drafts, growing to the size the first one was at earlier.

>From what you can see, the two Soldiers are almost on opposite sides of each other, dealing with Goofy and Applejack respectively.
>The two Shadows remaining are in the ground right now, but it looks like they might target Goofy when they resurface.
>The last Bookmaster is still in perfect health, and is currently looking at you mischievously.
>Using your intuition, you think the Silkworms are eating in order to metamorphise into someting more dangerous down the line.
>It might be effective to take them out before they grow.
>You consider your options on what to do next.

>Current Stats:

Sora: 25/25 HP 44/44 MP
Donald: 14/14 HP 58/65 MP
Goofy: 10/27 HP 30/32 MP
Applejack: 25/30 HP 10/10 Thunder Bulwark
Pinkie: 20/20 HP
>>
>>30770360
Bulwark goofy next and have Twiggles heal, cure if we have it item if we have to. Have AJ buck the other book master and goody tornado as many heartless as possible. Have pinky do the counter canon while sora throws goofy a blade to power up the tornado.
>>
>>30771093
I'd actually like to see if we can get AJ to lasso a worm when it pops up.
>>
File: mvp.png (244KB, 423x571px) Image search: [Google]
mvp.png
244KB, 423x571px
>>30770360
>Before Goofy can react, the closest Shadow to him leaps out from under the ground and lunges at him!
>...Only to land pathetically short of his goal.
>"Now that's just embarrassing."
>Goofy begins to twist himself, then kicks off and spins off at the Soldier, prone Shadow, and one of the Silkworms.
>All three try their best to avoid it, but can't stop the momentum, taking the full force of the attack, dissolving all in Goofy's wake!
>Pinkie cheers and applauds the performance with gusto, a single tear in her eye.
>"That was amazing, Goofy! Time to do my part. Ahem."
>Pinkie clears her throat and begins to sing.

"We've only got one action,"
"Before their lot attack~."
"But keep your eyes open,"
"There's openings to fight back~!"

>Not quite a canon, but you can feel the effects of the music take hold, allowing you to see holes in the enemy's attacks.
>The cocoon sits still, save for some soft noises inside.
>"Now to finish the other one!"
>Applejack charges at the final Bookmaster and bucks once more, though the blow does not kill, it severely injures it, sending it sprawling into a wall.
>The final Shadow, unable to catch up to Goofy, harmlessly materializes back above ground, looking at the battle.
"I'll give you some firepower, Goofy! Fire Blade!"
>A fiery sword materializes in Goofy's hands, granting him a blazing edge in battle.
>The remaining Soldier continues its assault on the immobile Applejack, swiping at her side ineffectually against her Bulwark.
>However, Applejack's eyes glint as she turns around and kicks the Soldier with her left back hoof, crushing and burning the Heartless with the aid of her Shroud!
>"Those songs sure do their wonders."
>>
File: books are cool guys.png (400KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
books are cool guys.png
400KB, 600x500px
>>30773013
>Pulling itself out of the wall, the Bookmaster angrly throws a fireball in your direction!
>While you try to dodge, the flame connects, singing your fur somewhat as the Heartless grins in satisfaction.
>"I'll give you some protection too, Goofy. Blizzard Bulwark!"
>Goofy's shield begins to shimmer with a bright blue sheen, cool mist emanating from it.
"That actually looks like it'd be amazing in the Summer. Or in the Gummi Ship."
>Donald glares at your comment with a serious face.
>"The godlike forces of the arcane aren't meant to be a glorified air conditioner!"
>As he goes on his tangent, Twilight's horn shimmers white as a healing glow surrounds Goofy, taking some of the damage off of him.

>All of a sudden, Pinkie's body begins doing weird things again, and she dives down for cover.
>"Look out!"
>The fat Silkworm still outside of its cocoon is threatened by how close Goofy is and lets out another screech!
>The majority of you manage to block out the sound in time, but Donald and Twilight are too preoccupied by their actions, and are stunned solid by the horrible sound!
"This isn't good. They're the only ones that can heal with magic."
>"Frankly, Sora, we're all still doing pretty fine right now. I reckon we can take the rest out in no time!"
>Applejack grins as she looks at the remaining forces.

>From what you can see, there's 1 Shadow, a badly injured Bookmaster, and two Silkworms left to deal with.
>However, Donald and Twilight are completely stunned by the screech, and can't do anything right now.
>Those buggers might need to be taken care of quickly.
>You consider your next strategy, as the turning point seemingly shows itself.
>>
>>30773022
>Current Stats:

Sora: 19/25 HP, 34/44 MP
Donald (Stunned for 1 turn): 14/14 HP, 51/65 MP
Goofy: 16/27 HP, 30/32 MP 10/10 Blizzard Bulwark
Twilight (Stunned for 2 turns): 16/16 HP, 63/75 MP
Applejack: 25/30 HP 2/10 Thunder Bulwark
>>
>>30773049
Lets have Sora cast thunder after goofy tornadoes and hopefully takes out the book master. Have AJ lasso a worm and use it to slam a buddy as prescribed in >>30772901 and have pinky buff everyone's attack with the offense song on top of continuing the counter dance. And try to keep the active members between the heartless and our stunned victims.
>>
Let's hope this worms will not transform into some kind of dark moths if we'll take too much time with this fight. Aerial enemies with both magic casters stunned sounds like a pain train
>>
>>30775058
Totaly unrelated but anyone else getting a look at the eclipse today? We're sitting at 94% totality here.
>>
>>30775345
I'm getting somewhere around 75% here. I'll probably watch it on stream, NASA is filming it I believe; don't have the glasses, so I figure that's the safest way.
>>
>>30775345
>>30776260
Time to witness true DARKNESS.
>>
>>30776336
To be honest 96% darkness was pretty underwhelming
>>
>>30768351
looks like a purple hornworm.

FUCK HORNWORMS
>>
File: moths are dangerous yo.jpg (83KB, 188x600px) Image search: [Google]
moths are dangerous yo.jpg
83KB, 188x600px
>>30773022
"We need to stay between theses guys and Donald and Twilight! Don't let them get close enough to attack them!"
>The four of you in your senses nod and shield the stunned mages, with Goofy flinging himself through the Bookmaster to get there.
>The attack from behind catches the excited Heartless by surprised and bursts it into a shower of black goop!
>"Alright, fellas, time to get agressive!"
>Pinkie begins to dance in a sharp, majestic way, filling your body with newfound strength.

>However, before anyone can properly use this strength, the cocoon bursts in a violet light, revealing a sleek, black moth-like Heartless with the Emblem on the back of it's thorax.
>The Sonic Moth wastes no time and flies straight up into the air, diving down at Goofy at its top speed!
>Even with the Bulwark on Goofy's shield, the Heartless breaks through and deals severe damage to Goofy, sending him flying!.
>The Shadow remaining leaps at Goofy, scratching him unconscious.
>"Oof... Didn't see that comin'..."
"Goofy!"
>"That just about tears it, these worms are dangerous. C'mere, you varmint!"
>Applejack pulls out her lasso and tosses it at the remaining Silkworm, ensnaring it and immobilizing the shrieking offender.
>"Yeehaw!"
>With a ferocious pull, the lasso'd Silkworm begins to swing towards the Sonic Moth, barely missing, but slamming right into the Shadow, dealing heavy damage to the two of them!
>>
File: back in action.jpg (280KB, 700x704px) Image search: [Google]
back in action.jpg
280KB, 700x704px
>>30778991
"This is for Goofy!"
>You raise your Keyblade into the air, a yellow glow from the tip signalling a barrage of lightning bolts that strike the whole field!
>When the smoke clears, you notice that the only Heartless that remains standing is the Sonic Moth, injured, but not out of the race yet.
>As you think about what to do next, Donald shakes out of his paralysis and looks angrily at the remaining Heartless.
>"You're going to pay for that!"

>From what you can see, the Silkworm in the cocoon is now a brand new Heartless altogether.
>It's also fairly dangerous, considering how it managed to help knock out Goofy.
>Speaking of, you notice that Twilight is still stunned from the late Silkworm's screech, and Goofy is currently ot cold.
>With Donald back in action, healing Goofy can be done by him, or perhaps by someone else if you wish to do it sooner.
>There's only one Heartless left, and it doesn't appear that any more Heartless are going to appear.
>You consider your options as the Sonic Moth flitters about, looking at you all with a curious expression,

>Current Stats:

Sora: 19/25 HP, 26/44 MP
Donald: 14/14 HP, 51/65 MP
Goofy (KO): 0/27 HP, 20/32 MP
Twilight (Stunned for 1 turn): 16/16 HP, 63/75 MP
Applejack: 25/30 HP 2/10 Thunder Bulwark
>>
>>30779020
Guard dance should still be up so let's start the magic resistance song to shore up defenses against the moth.

Have donald revive goofy and have sora cast and Twiggles cast fire at the moth. Have AJ try to lasso it to the ground, by pinning its wings if possible
>>
>>30780070
Pinkie is currently singing the Counter Canon (1 turn remaining), and is dancing the Attack Tango (2 turns remaining).

Guard Waltz can be switched in, but Magic Minuet wouldn't be able to be sung this turn. Same goes for vice versa.
>>
>>30780149
Make the magic minuet happen. I think the screeches and shit are more likely spell damage than physical
>>
>>30780070
Also, Twilight will be unable to act until next turn.
>>
>>30780753
Then limit the fire spell to sora I suppose
>>
File: I've created a monster of rage.jpg (229KB, 758x1100px) Image search: [Google]
I've created a monster of rage.jpg
229KB, 758x1100px
>>30779020
>Pinkie reciprocates the odd looks from the Sonic Moth, then shakes her head.
>"This mean little bug's probably a magic user. I've got a song just for this kind of occasion!"
>She clears her throat and takes to the song floor once more.

"Calling this a minuet~"
"Was prolly a mistake, but for the~"
"Buggers with magic, this will help you guard it,"
"To keep this from being tragic~."

>You gotta give her props for trying to work with a style which is clearly not for singing.
>In addition, a mysterious feeling emanates from you all, granting an extra protection from the arcane.
>The Sonic Moth opens it's mouth and lets out a very low tone that thankfully misses Applejack and Pinkie Pie.
>Unfortunately, the sound hits you and Donald, dealing minor damage, but making it impossible to speak or cast spells!
>"That's a low move, you varmint! Git over here!"
>Applejack's lasso once more sails through the air and catches one of the wings of the Sonic Moth and dragging it to the ground.
>"There we go. Sora, this one's all fer... Sora? Sugarcube?"

>Applejack attempts to grab your attention, but you're too busy being overwhelmed by this immense hatred towards this Heartless.
>How dare it hurt Goofy so bad?
>How dare it silence both you and Donald?
>How dare it try to ruin two ponies' friendships with such underhanded tactics?
>There's some small part of you trying to get your attention and calm you down.
>But there's no stopping this rage train.
>Though you can't speak, you certainly can still use your vocal cords.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-!"

>The Sonic Moth actually looks terrified at your appearance.
>You think you see everyone else looking at you worried as well.
>But you don't care.
>You're just so ANGRY.
>And this little bugger's the only thing you can vent your frustration on.
>You lunge at the defenseless Heartless and go all out on it!
>>
File: the truth hits hard.jpg (91KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
the truth hits hard.jpg
91KB, 900x900px
>>30781017
>One swing.
>Two swings.
>Five swings.
>Anyone who sees this can clearly tell this Heartless is no more.
>It's little more than a black stain on the floor.
>But still you wail on it with your Keyblade, because you're not done being angry yet.
>Eventually you slam the spot one more time with your blade, the Heartless little more than a fine paste as it finally dissolves.

>You sigh out the remaining anger and feel surprisingly good for venting everything on that creature.
>You turn around, only to find everyone looking at you with partial relief, partial worry.
"...What?"
>Donald puts his claw against his head in exasperation while Pinkie whispers to Applejack.
>"Somepony's got an anger issue~."
>"That's not the half of it..."

.>Twilight coughs audibly to interrupt the reactions to whatever it is they're so surprised about, and turns over to Octavia, slowly making her way out from behind the desk.
>"Are you alright, Octavia?"
>"A little shakened, but I'm fine. What were those things?"
"If I had to hazard a guess, your culprits."
>Octavia looks surprised for a moment, then begins to look guilt-ridden.
>"If those things were messing with my drafts, then that means-! Oh, Vinyl, how could I have been so quick to assume?"

>Pinkie takes that cue to pop up right behind her and give her a cupcake.
>You're not even surprised anymore.
>"Oh, don't worry your head over it, Tavi. Vinny's just worried about you, that's all! Just talk to her about all this, and it'll resolve itself for sure!"
>Octavia takes the cupcake and gingerly eats it, her temperament getting a bit better.
>"You're probably right. I don't know what I'll have to do to make up for hurting Vinyl's feelings like that, but we'll figure out a way. Thank you all for the help."
>You nod and smile, thankful to have helped out another pony in need of help.
>Donald abruptly ruins said feeling by jabbing your hoof.
>"Not to ruin the happy moment, but where did Vinyl's pen go?"
>>
File: penthief.png (265KB, 900x730px) Image search: [Google]
penthief.png
265KB, 900x730px
>>30781021
>You turn over to the desk and realize Donald's right: the electric blue pen is missing from where it was before opening the drawer.
"Where did it go?"
>All of you look around for it, only for Goofy to point at the door.
>"Sora, look!"
>You turn your head just in time to see an extremely lithe Heartless slip out of the room, pen in hand!
"We need to stop that thing! Come on!"

>As you all leave the study, you see the Heartless fleeing towards the door.
>Only for the door to open, showing a slightly more optimistic Vinyl.
>"Tavi? Are you there? I wanted to talk about-"
>"Vinyl, look out!"
>Almost faster than you've seen anypony run in this place, Octavia lunges at Vinyl, pushing the both of them out of the way as the creature runs through them!
>The landing was a bit more rough, with the two crashing into one of the pianos in the hall.

"Octavia! Vinyl! Are you both okay?"
>The two seemed dazed, but nevertheless in fine health.
>"Sorry about the piano, Tavi..."
>"It's alright, Vinyl. I've got a spare lying around. Listen..."
>"Tavi..."
>"I'm sorry."
>"I'm sorry."
>The two look at each other in surprise, then giggle some of the awkwardness away as they get out of the wreckage.
>"Vinyl, I think we should talk about my poor actions and the events that lead to them. I've been a horrible friend to you lately."
>Vinyl shakes her head and smiles.
>"No worries, Tavi. I know you've got a lot on your plate sometimes. But I just wanted to let you know that I'm here to help you, if you need it."
>Octavia smiles, a slight tear to her eye.
>"I think I'd like that. I think I'd like that a lot..."
>>
>>30781039
>Suddenly, Vinyl takes Octavia's hoof and drags her upstairs.
>"But you need to get some sleep first. You call me the night owl, but you've been up for days!"
>"I-I'm fine, really..."
>Your group is left at the bottom of the staircase, laughing lightly at the dynamics of the two's relationship.
>"Wowie, that was a lot of fun! And you guys do that all the time?"
>You nod to the still energetic Pinkie, who continues to bounce around you excitedly as Twilight gives you a worried look.
>"That thing that got away..."
"Yeah, that and the other ones seemed to be unusually independent Heartless. Normally they don't act so well coordinated, unless..."
>"Unless?"
"Unless somepony's controlling them."

>Applejack rubs her chin in thought.
>"But who could be controlling the Heartless so efficiently?"
"I dunno, but I think this proves our fears. All of these incidents must be getting manipulated by the same individual, for some purpose."
>Everyone looks grimly at each other until Pinkie pulls you all together.
>"No need to worry about that now, we've won! Vinny and Tavi are no longer fighting, and we've learned new clues. That's good enough for..."
>"A PARTY!"

>Suddenly, you notice balloons everywhere, and an inconspicous table covered with juice, cookies, and cupcakes.
>Before Pinkie can continue, Twilight puts a hoof on her shoulder.
>"Pinkie, I agree we should celebrate. But we've got a pony trying to sleep upstairs. We should do this outsie, don't you think?"
>Pinkie blushes a little in embarrassment and drags everything outside, everyone else following behind.
>After the short party, Pinkie Pie and Applejack prepare to depart.
>"That was fun! Buuuut my shift's starting really soon, so I need to get ready for that."
>"And I've got some more business to do on the farm. Y'all take care now."
>>
File: a new choice is ahead of you.jpg (116KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
a new choice is ahead of you.jpg
116KB, 1000x666px
>>30781049
>As you wave the two goodbye, Twilight turns to the three of you with a serious face.
>"I can't help but think that all of these events have been occurring at the same time. If that's the case, these last two leads might be much more dangerous than the others."
"All the more reason to get them resolved as soon as possible. Who's left?"
>Twilight wracks her mind for a while, then points in two directions.
>"Rainbow Dash should still be keeping an eye on Derpy. It looks like weather duty's almost done, so the two should be free soon."
>"On the other hand, Fluttershy's probably still in her cottage, dealing with the freaked out animals."
>With these two leads in mind, you think about where to go next.
>>
File: image.jpg (220KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220KB, 1152x2048px
>>30781017
>>30781021
well it looks like we kicked the living shit out of that moth. I assume our enhanced berserk range just kicked in?

>>30781060
As for our next action, as much as I'd like to see dapi it sounds like flutter butter needs our assistance more.
>>
>>30781017
Damn, we should probably be careful from now on. If that was our berserk, it can do us harm in a fight with too many heartlesses, and if not... darkness issues?

And yeah, let's leave best pony for the last with rainbow menace, and help Shy and animals from Everfree. And hope that she'll not turn out to be some kind of a Derphanort or something thanks to all that...
>>
>>30781104
>>30781170
To better explain, what happened with Sora was as followed:

>Sonic Moth casts group Silence + damage
>Sora and Donald are hit
>Sora passes Berserk threshold
>since Sora can't use Fire, he goes for the attack
>Crits

A lot of the description is dramatic flair, but there is one important thing. When Sora's is in Berserk Mode, the world will seem quite different to you. If all you see is red, you might not notice important details.
>>
>>30781233
That's certainly a little concerning
>>
>>30781233
"Important details" like who we're hitting? Or more like "who cares if this thing is fire-immune, burn it anyway"? I'm assuming it's not just "oh I didn't see that fire hydrant through my SEETHING RAGE".
>>
>>30782360
I'm assuming more like the latter. I doubt we'll be unable to distinguish friend from foe
>>
>>30782360
I would say more the latter. I'm not gonna make Sora a volatile bomb more dangerous to his friends than enemies.
>>
>>30782848
Well, let's then thank dark moth for saving everyone's butts by casting silence on Sora. What a hero
>>
>>30782848
Did we decide where we were headed yet? If not I'll vote yellow quiet as well.
>>
>>30784555
>>30781170
>>30781104
Three for three on our animal loving hippie. Writing now.
>>
File: pissed af.png (280KB, 3462x3000px) Image search: [Google]
pissed af.png
280KB, 3462x3000px
>>30781060
"It sounds like the situation with Fluttershy's a more pressing concern. Let's go help her out next."
>Twilight nods and points over to the forest in the distance.
>"Her cottage is the closest house to the Everfree, so it'll be a bit of a walk. Let's hurry!"
>The four of you take off from the bicolor house, determination in your steps.

>Fluttershy's cottage looks more like a nature resort than an actual house.
>Across a bridge, over a running river, the several trees around the cottage are covered in active bird houses.
>The cottage itself is covered in vegetation, giving the roof an image like a garden more than anything ponymade.
>Another thing you notice are all the crowds of frightened and slightly injured animals.
>In the midst of them all, taking care of a bear with a broken forearm, is a somewhat tired Fluttershy.
>A small rabbit on her shoulder notices you all approaching and tugs on Fluttershy's mane assertively.
>"Hm? Oh, you've all made it! Welcome, Sora, Donald, Goofy."
>You all give salutations in return, as you give a closer looksee to all the animals here.
"I don't suppose the amount of animals here is normal?"
>Fluttershy shakes her head, a worried look covering her face.
>"Oh no, not at all. Sometimes a few visit when they're hurt, but everypony's been chased out of their homes by some sort of monster. It's just horrible!"

>As the conversation continues, Donald looks around outside, almost tripping over the rabbit from before.
>While he didn't notice anything from it, you see the little creature look at him with a grudge.
>You sigh and turn your attention from the new bloodfeud brewing back to Fluttershy.
"A monster?"
>"Apparently it's nothing the creatures in the Everfree have experience with. Whatever it is has been scaring these dears from their homes and sometimes injuring them. In fact,"
>Fluttershy walks into her cottage for a while, then returns with a covered basket making mewling sounds.
"What do you got in there? A kitten?"
>>
File: adorable future death machine.jpg (187KB, 848x840px) Image search: [Google]
adorable future death machine.jpg
187KB, 848x840px
>>30786238
>As she removes the cover, you can definitely say, with 100% accuracy, that this is not a normal kitten.
>It looks like an amalgamation of a lion cub's body, miniature mane included, a bat's wings, and a scorpion's tail.
>Twilight jolts in surprise as she looks closer with wide eyes.
>"Fluttershy, that's a Manticore cub!"
>While Goofy plays around with the young cub, Fluttershy nods and continues.
>"I found the little one limping out of the forest this morning during breakfast. Manticores do eventually leave their cubs on their own, but this one seems far too young for that yet."
"Which means this cub's mother..."
>"Is still most likely in the forest. I've been helping these injured animals all morning, but I can't get that worry out of my mind. I could really use your help through the forest, ifi'salrightwithyou."

>You place a hoof onto Fluttershy's shoulder, smiling to help alay her worries.
"Don't worry, Fluttershy, we'll go with you into the Everfree Forest to find that mother manticore."
>"Oh thank you, Sora. Angel, could you keep an eye on everypony while Sora and I help that poor cub's mother?"
>The rabbit named Angel salutes as he makes his way through the animals to help.
>"Let's not waste any time, then. Come on, everypony!"
>Twilight leads the charge as the five of you hurry towards the Everfree Forest.
>>
File: wolves and shit.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wolves and shit.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>30786247
>While first impressions suggest the Everfree to be a normal forest, your inner instinct senses a more unstable atmosphere.
>Twilight looks to you, Donald, and Goofy and lists off a few rules to follow here.
>"Rule one: don't touch anything strange, if you can help it. The Everfree has some strange things within it, and you don't want to suffer the side-effects."
>"Rule two: stay together. It's really easy to get lost in here, and I don't want anypony to go missing."
>"Rule three: be alert. Even with most of the animals gone from here, who knows what could happen here?"
>Goofy points behind her with a worried stare.
>"Ya mean like those wood dogs behind ya?"
>Twilight slowly turns around to see four wooden wolves, very much alive, and very much looking at you all voraciously.
>"Timeberwolves!"

>Fluttershy hides behind the rest of you as you materialize your Keyblade.
:"We need to keep Fluttershy safe and get these things out of here!"
>Everyone else readies themselves, as the wolves begin to encircle you.

Sora, Donald, Goofy, Twilight, and Fluttershy VS Timberwolves x4

GO!

[Fluttershy, as a guest, has no known values, and has no real combat potential. However, she has the unique skill Misdirection. Using Misdirection, Fluttershy can focus attention on another unit, similar to Provoke. New abilities may arise later...]
>>
>>30786319
Sora: flame blade goofy
Donald flame bulwark goofy
Twiggles: flame shroud goofy
Goofy: tornado after full cloth kicks in
Flutters: misdirect to goofy.
>>
>>30786938
Donald does not currently have the spell Fire.
>>
>>30786995
Ice bulwark works just as well I suppose.
>>
Bump before bed.
>>
>>30786938
>>30787263
I have no objections to this plan
>>
>>30786938
We might burn down the Everfree, but given all the shit that has crawled out of there to attack Ponyville, I guess there are worse outcomes.
>>
>>30788820
I ain't afeared of burning down nothin especially not no spooky woods.
>>
Related to Yen's quest, have you guys seen the new DuckTales? Holy shit is it good! Like, Webby is fun and voiced by Kristen Schaal, the boys are actually believable as kids, Launchpad is fuckin' hilarious, and Scrooge himself is awesome. I'm actually completely sold on it.
>>
>>30789349
And it's not just about random adventures, but about characters, a family going on random adventures. No, old type is good too, but having all main chars with actual personalities, not just adults, and adding more themes like Donald's concerns for his only family and THAT spoiler in last 10 seconds, this all are welcome additions. Let's see if we'll find any ducks during out main quest
>>
>>30789349
>>30789391
I heard a good number of the va's were SJW types but then again where isn't that the case these days.
>>
>>30790464
I don't care if MJ molested kids, Orson Scott Card hated nignogs, or Rick James kidnapped and tortured a chick. If you let the shit around what you like dictate whether or not you like it, you'll never like anything.
>>
File: maybe I'm the bad guy here.png (348KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
maybe I'm the bad guy here.png
348KB, 800x480px
>>30786319
"Fluttershy, can you protect yourself? It looks like we're not leaving without a fight."
>Fluttershy shakes her head.
>"I don't like fighting, really. But I think I can help distract the timberwolves, ifanyonedoesn'tmind."
>"I think I can handle some more attention."
>Goofy thumps his chests in response, as Fluttershy goes up behind him and places something on his back
"What's that?"
>"Some incense I always take for Everfree trips. The scent draws attention to whatever's on it."
"If that's the case, we should probably give Goofy some protection. Fire Blade!"
>Your Keyblade lights up a crimson red as a sword of flame sprouts in Goofy's spare hand.
>"I'm not entirely up for burning the entire forest down, but I trust Goofy's restraint. Fire Shroud!"
>Twilight focuses as a fiery cloak materializes around Goofy, giving him a fearsome appearance.
>"Blizzard Bulwark!"
>Everyone stops and looks at Donald, confusion on their faces as he angrily waves them off.
>"I don't have Fire yet, okay?"
>Albeit standing out in the midst of fire weapons and cloaks, Goofy's shield takes on a brilliant blue shimmer, granting him Full Cloth once more.

>Almost as if waiting for you all the finish, the timberwolves descend on the desirable Goofy.
>"Woah!"
>Even with the protection of the Bulwark, the concentrated assault breaks through it, with a particular timberwolf with a scarred eye leading the charge!
>However, even through the mauling, goofy's shroud catches them all alight, sending them retreating backwards and rolling to kill the flames.
>Goofy begins spinning after two of the retreating wolves, severely burning them and leaving them prone on the ground!
"I know they were the ones that attacked us, but..."
>You look at the singed timberwolves, snarling weakly at the enflamed Goofy standing over them.
>Clearly you're justified with defending yourselves, but you can't help but feel like you're the bad guy here.
>>
File: alpha.jpg (49KB, 736x572px) Image search: [Google]
alpha.jpg
49KB, 736x572px
>>30791248
>Just then, you hear a piercing howl as the remaining two timberwolves rush over to the wouded ones.
>As they arrive, a huge shadow leaps from the bushes, pushing Goofy back to the rest of you as the light begins to fall on it!
>A timberwolf, much, much larger than the others attacking you is in full snarl mode, glaring at Goofy with a menacing glare.
>Fluttershy gasps, her eyes wide at the sight.
>"It's an alpha! I thought those were far deeper in the Forest!"
"Whatever it is, it doesn't look like it's here to chat!"
>You shout as you ready for the alpha timberwolf, who howls once more at the lot of you!

>From what you can see, two of the four initial timberwolves are too injured to keep fighting.
>However, a new threat has emerged with the Alpha Timberwolf, who seems to be rallying the final two timberwolves.
>Judging from the reaction to Goofy's Fire Shroud and Fire Blade, it wouldn't be a wild guess to assume they are weak to fire.
>Fluttershy's incense still seems to be working well enough, with all the timberwolves' attentions on Goofy.
>Then again, it could just be the animosity towards him incapacitating the other two.
>You consider your options as the battle continues.

>Current Stats:

Sora: 25/25 HP, 30/44 MP
Donald: 14/14 HP, 58/65 MP
Goofy: 14/27 HP, 27/32 MP
Twilight: 16/16 HP, 68/75 MP
Fluttershy: 10/10 HP
>>
>>30791286
Have goofy continue to mix it up with the remaining wolves while Twiggles and sora bombard them with fire. Have donald cast cure on the goof. Flutter butter can just keep on keeping on.
>>
>>30791813
Flutter didn't pick up a new ability did she?
>>
>>30792604
Currently she does not. Other than drawing attention to others with Misdirection, she's unable to actually fight.
>>
>>30791813
One more question, do you care which timberwolf you wish to target with Goofy, Sora, and Twilight, or just evenly spread it out?
>>
>>30793191
Just spread it out I guess
>>
>>30791813
Let's hope it will not end up in a forest fire or else TwI and Shy going to be angry at as.

Also, mobile KH game just dropped one hell of a dark plot twist. Let's see if it will affect Yen's or Merlin's stories
>>
>>30794512
I'm not too terribly far in Union, so don't expect much, if any, of that game's things in here.
>>
>>30794512
I assume that's a jp update. Haven't been keeping up with it
>>
>>30794512
That's different from Kingdom Hearts X, right? I don't have to care about that if I want to understand what's going on in the series? I was just about to start delving into Back Cover, hope they're not about to make that even harder.
>>
>>30791286
>Before anyone can react, the Alpha lunges at Goofy, ignoring the burn as it bites down hard on his blade arm!
"Let go of Goofy, you oversized stack of lumber!"
>A fireball bursts through your Keyblade and slams into the side of the wolf, howling in pain as it leaves a somewhat nasty burn.
>The howl also releases Goofy, a deep bite mark on his arm.
>"I think I got a splinter from that..."
>"I really hope we don't burn down the forest by accident..."
>Twilight mutters as she shoots more fire at one of the timberwolves, causing it to roll frantically on the ground to put it out.
>It succeeds, but lacks the strength to get up again, weakly looking at the Alpha and remaining wolf.

>Almost sensing your observations, Donald quickly snaps you to your senses.
>"We don't have time to feel sorry for these things. They were the ones that attacked us first!"
>A white light shines upon Goofy, restoring him moderately as a piece of wood pops from the wound.
>"Much better. Thanks, Donald!"
>Not long after he says that, the last regular timberwolf lunges at him, and the two tussle it out!
>The timberwolf gets some hits in on Goofy, but the fire from both his Shroud and Blade ultimately make it a losing battle.
>Goofy finally gains the upper hand and tosses the defeated Timberwolf back, sending it rolling towards the Alpha.
>>
File: a fluttering plea.png (216KB, 856x933px) Image search: [Google]
a fluttering plea.png
216KB, 856x933px
>>30796607
"There's only one left, so let's hurry it up and-"
>"Sora, look!"
>You follow to where Fluttershy is pointing, and you see the Alpha growing larger than it was before.
>A dark aura surrounds the beast as it looks back at you all, standing between you and the injured timberwolves.
>"The darkness! But how did it infect the Alpha?"
"However it happened, it looks like this fight isn't over yet."
> Before you can rady yourself, Fluttershy taps your shoulder and whispers to you.
>"Um, I forgot to tell you this before, but I have some animal medical supplies I brought in case of emergency. I know we had to defend ourselves, but I think the Alpha thinks we're trying to kill them. If I can get around him and heal the timberwolves, they might leave in peace."

>From what you can see, the only remaining opponent is the Alpha.
>The power of darkness seems to be emanating from it, making it far stronger than it was before.
>Other than Goofy, everyone is in good health, but the speed of the Alpha might make that less a guarantee.
>It doesn't look like the Alpha's attention is completely on Goofy right now, and provocation might be less effective.
>You also consider what Fluttershy said.
>If she's correct with her guess, you might be able to peacefully resolve this by distracting the Alpha long enough for her to help the injured timberwolves.
>Then again, is the risk worth the effort?
>You contemplate your options, staring down the enraged Alpha.

>Current stats:

Sora: 25/25 HP, 23/44 MP
Donald: 14/14 HP, 53/65 MP
Goofy: 14/27 HP, 27/32 MP
Twilight: 16/16 HP, 64/75 MP
Flutershy: 10/10 HP
>>
>>30796623
Well let's try running interference while Fluttershy tends to the Timberwolves.
>>
>>30797492
Anything in particular you wish for Sora and the gang to do to distract the Alpha?
>>
>>30797595
Do they have any relevant skills?
>>
>>30797822
Short of Goofy's Provoke, there are no spells to increase your enmity. However, there's always attacking. The Alpha might take targets attacking him more seriously than one slinking away.
>>
>>30797886
I had meant more like a preform skill or something to that effect
>>
>>30798130
Sora and Twilight have the Perform skill, as well as bonuses, if you wish to use that to distract the Alpha.
>>
>>30798300
Yes. Dance number go
>>
>>30798404
What would you like Donald and Goofy to do while Sora and Twilight are performing their dance number?
>>
>>30799104
Defend the dancers and fluttershy if necessary
>>
File: that pony can dance.jpg (241KB, 700x726px) Image search: [Google]
that pony can dance.jpg
241KB, 700x726px
>>30796623
>As you consider your options, The Alpha leaps once more at Goofy, taking another nasty bite out of him and swinging him around.
>"Yeeouch! I don't think he likes me much."
"No kidding. We'll try our best to distract the big guy while you take care of the timberwolves."
>"Alright. Be careful you guys."
>Fluttershy quitely calls out before beginning her sneak quest.
"Now..."
>You look at the giant wooden wolf playing ragdoll with Goofy with a look of worry.
"How are we supposed to distract such a huge creature?"
>You look over to Twilight, who thinks deeply as Donald hurriedly attempts to heal the rapidly growing wounds on Goofy.
>"If we want to distract, why not a number?"

"What, you mean like one or twelve?"
>Twilight shakes her head, slightly annoyed.
>"No, a dance number. Don't tell me your country never did dance numbers before."
>You quickly shake your head, attempting to save what credibility your excuse from earlier had.
"No, no, I know about that. I, uh, am just a little rusty from my adventures."
>Twilight nods, smiling in an attempt to make you relax.
>"That's fine, I'll start and you can follow at your own pace."
>Just then, something quite odd happened: music started playing.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhyhP_5VfKM

>Initially, you thought you heard drums in the background, but dismissed it as your imagination.
>Then you began to hear the honest-to-god instruments coming to life in a lively jazz tune.
>It was almost enough to distract you from Twilight, but then you see her dancing.
>Oh goodness, that dancing.
>Her movements looks more like flailing around, her eyes closed tight as her hooves swing aimlessly about.
>Is this how ponies normally dance in this world?
>Still, when in Rome...
>>
>>30799714
>You slowly start feeling the jive and beat in your hooves, your body swinging to the rhythm.
>You've never danced much while a human, and it's no less awkward with four legs and forelegs.
>However, it does become easier as time goes on, your body, really feeling it as the music moves through you.
>"That's the way, Sora!"
>Eventually, you convince yourself to try out Twilight's style, which is much harder to emulate than you thought.
>But soon the two of you are nearly in synch with each other as the music reaches the energetic finale!
>As the music reaches it's crescendo, you notice a white aura surrounding everyone as Goofy's wounds seem to completely vanish!

>All the while, the Alpha has been staring at the two of you go at it for five minutes, jaw agape in confusion as your perfectly performed terrible dancing continues.
>It seems the poor creature's brain has been overloaded with all the sensations flowing into it, which gives Fluttershy enough time to get to the first timberwolf and tend to its burns and scratches.
>In fact, it seems that the distraction was so effective that Fluttershy is now halfway done with treating the second timberwolf!

>Donald and Goofy look at the two of you with awe.
>"...What was that?"
>Twilight looks at the perfectly healed Goofy with surprise, then rubs her chin in thought.
>"Dance numbers have latent magic in them naturally, but not enough to cure wounds. Sora and my own dancing must have been so in synch that there was a harmonious magic overload."
"You mean that we could use this again, if we needed to?"
>Twilight nods.
>"Hypothetically, it should be possible. However, the results might differ depending on our synch, and I doubt we can do this again so soon."
>You look back to the still stunned Alpha, considering what you've just learned.
>>
>>30799731
>From what you can see, you've successfully managed to stun the Alpha temporarily.
>You doubt this can last more than a hearty while, but it should be enough to buy Fluttershy the time she needs.
>Due to your perfect synch with Twilight, the harmonious magic overload from your dancing has restored everyone to fighting strength.
>While you probably won't be able to replicate it for some time, this could be a helpful tool later.
>You consider your options as the Alpha sits dumbly.

[New Combo learned: Dance, Dance, Dance!]

[Cost: 50% of current MP from Sora and Twilight once per battle]

[Effect: Group heal based off of Perform rolls. Depending on the synchronization, different side effects may occur, such as Charm, Stun, Silence, and Death. Different songs for the dance numbers may add different bonuses.]
>>
>>30799737
Almost forgot.

>Current Stats:

Sora: 25/25 HP, 12/44 MP
Donald: 14/14 HP, 53/65 MP
Goofy: 27/27 HP, 27/32 MP
Twilight: 16/16 HP, 37/75 MP
Flutershy: 10/10 HP

1.5 out of 4 Timberwolves tended to.
>>
>>30799881
Radical, so the alpha is stunned for the time being. Can we take advantage of the down time to help fluttershy and speed things up for her?
>>
>>30800022
One teammate could be sent to assist, minus you, of course. Just remember, the more units tending to the tinderwolves, the harder it will be to distract the Alpha.
>>
>>30800050
I assume he's down for at least a turn. Send donald and Twiggles goofy and sora got this.
>>
>>30800115
Is there anything in particular you wish for Sora and Goofy to do for preparations, or just stand their ground?
>>
>>30800141 I'd kind of like to set some kind of trap
>>
>>30800606
Or maybe prepare a flame blade for sora to get ready and hold this thing at bay if a trap isn't possible
>>
File: IMG_1362.jpg (197KB, 1366x740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1362.jpg
197KB, 1366x740px
Would you cause a new Keyblade War in Equestria if you could?
>>
>>30801548
I don't think you're going to find a pure enough darkness to clash with any one of the pure lights bumbling around pone land to create an X-blade and kick off said war.
>>
>>30800606
>>30801158
It's entirely possible to attempt to make a trap. However, it is an Intelligence-based check, which Sora and Goofy don't have the best bonus rolls to (+1 and -1 respectfully}. In addition, Sora does not currently have enough MP for a Spellcraft.
>>
>>30802059
Goofy has a decent strength right? We could get the timberwolf in a grapple
>>
>>30802104
If you truly wish to grapple, Sora would have the best chance, with his Strength bonus roll being +3.
>>
>>30802132
ideally i would like a combat maneuver like trip or bull Rush. Something to knock it off balance and eat up more turns once it tires to move again. I'm going to say have sora and goofy hold actions and have sora prepare a trip and a bull rush with goofy.
>>
>>30801763

You just have a pull a Xehanort and rip the darkness out of a pony's heart.

Then you have to make sure that darkness gets strong enough to equal one of Equestria's pure lights.
>>
>>30802159
Are you planning on bull rushing the Alpha while it's stunned, or after it recovers. Depending on when you do it, Sora could also join in on the charge.
>>
>>30802963
After it recovers, preferably blindsiding it right as it comes to
>>
>>30801763

Sombra would probably qualify as a pure darkness now that I think about it.

Unlike every other villain in the show he's been shown to have no redeeming qualities at all.

>inb4 comics

They don't count.
>>
File: enmity check failed.png (963KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
enmity check failed.png
963KB, 1280x720px
>>30799737
"Donald, Twilight, go help out Fluttershy with those timberwolves. The faster we can heal them up, the sooner we can hopefully calm this big boy down."
>Twilight looks back to the still dazed Alpha with some worry.
>"Won't splitting up make it harder to keep its attention away from Fluttershy?"
>You thump your chest with your hoof and give a confident smile.
"Don't worry about it, Goofy and I will be more than enough to keep its attention away from you guys."
>Still somewhat uncertain Twilight and Donald head their way to Fluttershy regardless, as you look to Goofy with a more serious expression.
"Alright, Goofy, let's set up a tripwire and push the Alpha into it when he gets back up."
>"You got it!"

>While Goofy does his own preparations for charging, you begin setting up the tripwire.
>You haven't had much experience with trapmaking like this before, but you manage to get a proxy set up with two trees and a somewhat sturdy vine.
>After testing the tautness of the vine, you give a thumbs up to Goofy, who gives his own before bracing himself to the side of the Alpha.
>While this is going on, you notice Donald and Twilight using their magic to accelerate Fluttershy's own efforts.
>By the look of their work, they're almost done with the third timberwolf when you notice the Alpha stirring in your peripheral.

>Shaking its head, the Alpha turns its head and notices the three next to the injured timberwolves.
>The Alpha howls in anger, mistaking the healing efforts in its fit of dark-fueled rage!
"Goofy, now! We need to keep it away from Fluttershy!"
>Goofy nods and charges, roaring his own battlecry as flesh struck wood.
>The two large bodies struggle against each other for a while, neither giving way.
>Eventually, you notice Goofy losing his ground, the Alpha pushing back with vigor.
>With one final push, the Alpha tosses Goofy back, sending him hard on his back!
>Almost immediately ignoring him, the Alpha sets its sights once more onto the distracted trio.
>>
>>30805008
"This is bad."
>If the Alpha manages to ambush those three right now, who knows what kind of damage it would do to them.
>Even the injured timberwolves might be at risk.
>Just then, in the midst of your concern, you notice a chance of opportuity.
>The Alpha's current path is about to intersect with your trap.
>You psyche yourself up as you take to the sky, the blind side of the Alpha your target.
>As the wolf finally makes it to your trap, you charge yourself, determined to keep it from its goal!
>The timberwolf looks up at the last moment and notices your rapidly approaching form.
>It attempts to brace itself once more, but you're too fast for the creature.

>The force from you colliding into the Alpha feels like charging right into a huge tree.
>You don't blame Goofy for not being able to push it into your trap.
>But somehow, either by your force or its surprise, you manage to push it just enough for the vine to catch its footing and cause it to stumble back!
>...Unfortunately, you aren't able to stop your newfound momentum, and crash into the Alpha's tumble, sending the two of you into a nearby tree.
>Before you can get up and get your bearings, you feel a heavy paw pushing you down.
>Looking up, you see the Alpha, baring its teeth at you and seething with darkness.

>As the large timberwolf opens its jaws, you hear a choir of howls from behind it.
>The Alpha looks up in surprise, then turns around to see all four timberwolves in decent condition running up to it.
>You cough a little as the Alpha removes its paw and joins the rest of them, and you see your friends making their way to you.
>"Sora!"
>"Are you alright?"
>Stifling a cough, you nod.
"A bit crushed, but not nearly as bad as it could have gotten. So you managed to heal the timberwolves while we kept the big guy busy?"
>>
File: animals are kinda her thing.png (454KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
animals are kinda her thing.png
454KB, 1280x720px
>>30805025
>Fluttershy nods, pointing out the meat the wolves are currently devouring.
>"I had some extra food as well, so I gave it to them after treatng them. Timberwolves normally only eat ponies out of desperation."
>That would certainly explain the hungry looks they were giving earlier.
"Well, if they're not going to attack us any more, I say we should continue to search for the manticore. The longer we stay here, the more likely we'll run into something else."
>Everyone nods and prepares to leave, but before you can get going, Fluttershy points behind you.
>"Oh, it's the Alpha! I wonder what it wants with us?"
>You turn around to see the large timberwolf, no longer exuding darkness, making its way towards Fluttershy.
>Before you can stop it, the Alpha rubs the side of its head with Fluttershy and licks her face, causing her to giggle.
>"Oh my, hehe, that tickles!"
>Goofy and Donald have a chuckle as Twilight looks on in interest.
>"I think the Alpha wants to help us out in thanks, especially for you, Fluttershy. What do you think, Sora?"
"As long as its not gonna chomp us from behind, the more help the better, right?

>"Oh, it won't do something like that, would you, boy? Would you?"
>The once intimidating beast rolls over in play at Fluttershy's doting, making him look far less menacing than before.
"She sure is good with animals."
>Twilight nods and looks forward with renewed determination.
>"Alright, everypony, let's find that manticore!"
>With a friendly wag of its tail, the Alpha joins with the rest of you, as the rest of its pack return to their home.
>>
>>30805069
[Fluttershy now has the Alpha as a stand-in member. While in combat, the Alpha will fight for Fluttershy and take damage in her stead.]

[The Alpha takes twice the amount of fire damage, but half the amount of physical damage than normal, and has a stronger physical attack (2d8 + 2). In addition to this, the Alpha has two unique skills: Howl of the Pack, and Team Player.]

[Howl of the Pack buffs all rolls by +2, and gives the team +5% HP regen for three turns. However, this can only be done once per battle.]

[Team Player is a passive that grants the Alpha a +1 in Hit and Damage when fighting an enemy that another teammate is targetting. The bonus will increase by +1 for every teammate atacking the target.]
>>
File: joke's on you.png (400KB, 769x709px) Image search: [Google]
joke's on you.png
400KB, 769x709px
>>30805076
>Trees.
>Even for a forest, there sure seems to be a lot of trees.
>If it weren't for the waymarks Twilight and Fluttershy were placing, you could easily see getting lost amongst the foliage.
"Are you sure we're going the right way, Fluttershy?"
>You look to the pony happily sitting on the recently befriended timberwolf.
>"Well, according to Twilight's research, this should be close to the Manticore breeding grounds."
>Twilight nods with a confident smile.
>"Yep, that should be right just around the corner."
>As you turn the bend, you notice some shapes moving in the distance.
"Look over there, that must be it. Come on!"

>Donald points towards an apparent shortcut through this odd blue grass.
>"Let's cut through the blue grass. It'll save time."
"Good idea, Donald."
>"Blue grass...?"
>Twilight turns around in confusion, then in horror as the three of you hustle through the grass.
>"Sora! Donald! Goofy! Wait!"
>"Oh no..."

>By the time Twilight was shouting, the three of you were already on the other side of the field.
"What was that, Twilight?"
>The two worried ponies make their way to you, Twilight more annoyed than before.
>"The path led around those, you idiots! Now you're infected with Poison Joke!"
>Goofy scratches his head in confusion.
>"Ya mean poison oak?"
>"No, Poison Joke. It's a type of plant in the Everfree that plays a practical joke on your physical appearance."
>Donald looks at her worry with skepticism.
>"That doesn't sound too bad."

>"It can seriously affect your performance. It made my horn all floppy last time!"
>"I don't want to say what happened to me..."
>You raise your hands to calm the two small ponies down.
"Now, now, Twilight. I'm sure it won't be that ba-"
>Wait.
>Hands?
>You look at your now human body with surprise.
>This hasn't happened before, thankfully in some cases like Atlantica.
>>
File: yer not ponies anymore sora.jpg (340KB, 873x766px) Image search: [Google]
yer not ponies anymore sora.jpg
340KB, 873x766px
>>30806168
>You turn to Donald and Goofy, who are also their original forms, and are just as surprised as you.
>Turning back to a very shocked Twilight and Fluttershy, you chuckle nervously and rub the back of your head.
>"What happened to you guys? This isn't like any kind of Poison Joke case I've ever seen!"
"Uh... Woah, yeah! What is this weird transformation that totally happened out of nowhere! Right, guys?"
>You try your best to send your most subtle wink and nudge to Donald and Goofy, who catch it about as well as Twilight did.
>"Huh? Oh yeah, this is totally a complete surprise to us. What do you think this strange form is Goofy?"
>"Not a clue, hyuck!"

>You see Twilight's face scowl some, clearly not buying any of your excuses.
>But before she can interrogate you about anything, you hear a loud, ferocious roar coming from the other side of the foliage.
"A lion?"
>Fluttershy's eyes widen as she realizes the sound.
>"No, a manicore! We need to hurry!"
>"But I'm not done with-! Urrgh! Fine, but I expect answers after this!"
>You nod to Twilight, leading the charge around the foliage in your human form.
>>
>>30806176
>What you see next surprises you.
>Cages, all lined up with injured animals, surround the area.
>In the back of all these cages, you can see a group of Heartless harassing what you assume is the Manticore you've been looking for.
>The most notable Heartless is a fat one, not unlike a Large Body, but with the garb of someone out for a safari.
>As you get closer, it seems to be holding a toy rifle with a cork stop in it with one hand, and a chair in the other.
>The manticore is standing ferociously at the group of Heartless, but even you can tell that she's probably on her last legs from the injuries on her.
>But still it stands, teeth, claw, and tail ready to take out any who get closer.
>"This is horrible..."
>Fluttershy is almost in tears at the sheer animal abuse as your grip on the Keyblade tightens.
"We've gotta get rid of these things before the manticore gets hurt anymore!"
>"Right!"
>You all charge in on the mob, ready to take them on!

Sora, Donald, Goofy, Twilight, and Fluttershy(Alpha) VS Danger Game, 4 Soldiers, 2 Air Soldier, 2 Green Rhapsodies, and 4 Shadows

GO!

[While in their normal form, Sora and Donald no longer can fly, and Sora loses his Perform bonus. In exchange, new Keyblade techniques Home Run Derby and Strike Raid have been unlocked.]
>>
File: oh bother.jpg (14KB, 300x349px) Image search: [Google]
oh bother.jpg
14KB, 300x349px
>>30806183
>new Keyblade techniques Home Run Derby and Strike Raid have been unlocked.

Aw yeah, time to start tossing these black meanies around. But first we need to take down all flying enemies or at least healers. Maybe send Goofy to tornado as many enemies as he can while all magic users taking down flying meanies? Preferably with something that can hurt many targets too, while there is so many of them in one place. And is Shy still able to use her provoking skills, or Alpha technically replaced her?
>>
>>30806365
Fluttershy can still use Misdirection, but at the cost of Alpha not doing anything. Essentially Alpha is Fluttershy's attack and attack skills option. In addition to Fluttershy's 10 HP, there is a 45 HP buffer with Alpha before she take damage herself.
>>
>>30806365
I'd say have sora homerun a shadow into an air soldier. Then have twilight and donald cast blizard on them hoping for a freeze effect that leads to them dropping out of the sky.
>>
>>30807291
>>30806365
Is there anything you wish for Fluttershy or Alpha to do?
>>
>>30810831
We should have the Alpha aim for a Green Requiem, they're likely to be the most annoying to have alive.
>>
>>30811362
Yeah healing could get problematic in the long term
>>
File: childish, but deadly.jpg (8KB, 546x391px) Image search: [Google]
childish, but deadly.jpg
8KB, 546x391px
>>30806183
>"I'll freeze them up. Blizzard!"
>A gout of ice shoots out of Twilight's horn and slams hard into one of the Air Soldiers focused on the Manticore.
>The ice begins to creep up the Heartless's legs, and soon encases it entirely in ice!
>The block of ice and dark clunks onto the ground, the Air Soldier's expression one of surprise.
>As if taking that as a cue, a Shadow melds quickly into the ground, retreating from Twilight with haste.

>Meanwhile, a Soldier twitches a little, then leaps against the Manticore, slicing its side and inducing a roar of pain from the mother.
"Stop that! We're your real opponent!"
>You place your feet firm to the ground, taking the position of a batter looking for a run.
"Batter up!"
>You swing hard at the Shadow in front of you, connecting and sending it flying towards the other Air Soldier still standing.
>Your swing was better than your aim, however, for the Shadow completely misses the airborne Heartless by a long shot, and crashes into a nearby tree.
>"Leave that poor manticore alone. Alpha!"
>The large timberwolf howls and lunges at one of the Green Rhapsodies, biting hard into it, but not quite finishing it off as the Heartless slips out of its jaws.

>The batted Shadow melds into the the ground as the Danger Game looks at you with fascination.
>The rotund hunstman lifts its toy gun at you and fires the cork top from it in your direction!
>Despite your efforts to dodge, the toy shot hits its target true, leaving glancing damage and a minor welt on your side.
"Are cork tops supposed to sting this much?"
>Goofy spins straight into the crowd of Heartless, missing most of them, but catching Danger Game and a Soldier in his spin!
>The Soldier is unable to withstand the force of Goofy's onslaught, and splatters across the trees before dissolving.
>Danger Game, however, takes the damage in stride, stumbling somewhat from the blast, but still full of energy.
>>
File: scorpion tails are the worst.jpg (41KB, 720x523px) Image search: [Google]
scorpion tails are the worst.jpg
41KB, 720x523px
>>30814472
>Another Soldier gangs up on the manticore as well, mercilessly swiping at the injured beast.
>Meanwhile the final Soldier leaps at Alpha, harmlessly smacking its wooden exterior as it bounces back.
>The two remaining Shadows meld into the ground while the Green Rhapsodies sprinkle their green dust on themselves and Danger Game, recovering some of their wounds.
>"Deep Freeze!"
>Donald shoots another glacial spat at the remaining Air Soldier, heavily injuring the Heartless but not quite killing or freezing it.

>The manticore roars in anger, manipulating its tail to target the first Soldier that attacked her.
>The stinger strikes true, skewering the Soldier and bisecting it before it dissolves into the earth.
>Twilight looks worriedly at the situation.
>"It'd be a disaster if all the Heartless targeted the manticore at once. We need to get their attention away from her!"

>From what you can see, two Soldiers have bit it, but there's still quite a lot of Heartless yet.
>The Air Soldiers seem on their last legs, either frozen or terribly injured, and the Rhapsodies aren't fast enough to heal them before you can get to them.
>All the Shadows are underground right now, and it doesn't look like they'll pop out any time soon.
>The Danger Game is currently eyeing Goofy, a sinister grin on its face, for whatever reason.
>The manticore can clearly defend herself, but has no means of healing.
>You consider what to do next, as the battle rages on.
>>
>>30814488
>Current Stats:

Sora: 22/25 HP, 44/44 MP
Donald: 14/14 HP, 61/65 MP
Goofy: 27/27 HP, 27/32 MP
Twilight: 16/16 HP, 71/75 MP
Fluttershy (Alpha): 10/10 HP (40/45 HP)

Manticore Matriarch: 65/80 HP
>>
>>30814527
If possible I'd like to tornado with goofy in such a way that we nail the green hats and the air soldiers but I'll prioritise healers if I have to choose.

Bulwark the timberwolf with donald and have flutters misdirect to it.
Have sora blade himself for synch blade action
And have Twiggles cast cure on the manticore
>>
>>30815278
So you are aware, Donald is the slowest unit in the entire turn order.
>>
>>30815308
Hm in tat case have him lay down ca shroud on goofy. Ice
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.