[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Changelings really stand a chance in a war with the Dragons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: war.png (888KB, 1597x797px) Image search: [Google]
war.png
888KB, 1597x797px
Do Changelings really stand a chance in a war with the Dragons? We have yet to even learn what changelings are capable of post Chrysallis
>>
>>30766848
They took over Equestria and replaced all its leaders without any of its residents being aware.
>>
>>30766848
Changelings being the most homo will seduce all male dragons to their side.
>>
>>30766848
We already know that Changelings aren't limited to just disguising as ponies. Presumably, there are a wide selection of creatures that changelings can transform into to give themselves an edge; up to and including a dragon itself. The biggest problem they'd need to deal with would be the giant dragons like Torch or the Everfree dragon, but against teenagers they could certainly hold their own.
>>
>>30766851
Overtook all of Equestria is a bit of an exaggeration. They took the capital.
>>
It's like saying Ninjas can go up against an army of Samurais. Historically, they couldn't.
>>
>>30766890
I think he's referring to the season 6 finale, where changelings managed to kidnap and replace every leader in Equestria in a single night, and would have ruled Equestria if Glimmer and friends didn't stop them.
>>
>>30766848
Changelings, easily.
Dragons don't appear to be very clever, so they'd probably just take a brute force war, baically meaning they kill every changeling they see with little to no strategy. But when your enemy doesn't have to look like your enemy and could just be a random bear in the woods, then the dragons have issues.
>>
>>30766848
I'm sure changelings reproduce much faster than dragons. (but likely not at all without a queen) Dragons would have the upper hand, sure, but only the adult dragons present a huge threat. Plus we already know changelings are masters of deception, and we also know that dragons aren't that bright (pony in a dragon costume)
>>
File: 1481479981125.png (258KB, 549x560px) Image search: [Google]
1481479981125.png
258KB, 549x560px
Are dragons loyal enough even to the Dragon lord? Would they follow Ember's orders to fight, who I may remind you is a brand new ruler. And for what exactly? Dragons are quite anarchistic it seems. We've learned that the changelings are capable to refuse leadership.
>>
File: Dragon Attack.jpg (68KB, 1200x596px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Attack.jpg
68KB, 1200x596px
>>30767519
>implying they won't just burn down anything that smells like a changeling and ask questions later
Brute force only fails when you don't use enough anon
>>
>>30767599
Dragons must obey the blood stone scepter, not necessarily the Dragon Lord.
>>
Why didn't changelings just disguise themselves as bears and maul the mane 6 to death during their attack on Canterlot?
>>
>>30767774
If they were actually smart they would have just disguised as Yaks or something and started a war between their races, weakening them and then picking up the pieces afterwards.
>>
>>30768700
I don't think that anyone back then thought about bear changelings or yaks.
>>
>>30766848
Considering actual dragons like the Red Dragon and Green Dragon don't seem to exist anymore and have been completely replaced by a bunch of pone sized monkey creatures Changelings would probably stand a chance.
>>
File: jew.png (108KB, 504x566px) Image search: [Google]
jew.png
108KB, 504x566px
>>30766848
>people arguing about who would win

Hint: it's not on either party.
>>
>>30766848
Bug is weak against fire.
>>
>>30768710
What bout ones like Torch?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.