[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at this face. She make this expression when she lie in bed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 1503176035835.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1503176035835.gif
3MB, 500x281px
Look at this face. She make this expression when she lie in bed teasing Discord before sex.
>>
>>30766233
Does Flutterslut get fucked by harem of Discords plugging up every single hole in her body?
>>
>>30766233
Funny op, your mother makes those same expressions when she's bent over a table.
I guess it's true when they say that art imitates life.
>>
>>30766239
That's what she probably imply when she act this sassy with him.
>>
>>30766233
Looks like a donkey
>>
File: startaled horse noise.png (637KB, 943x530px) Image search: [Google]
startaled horse noise.png
637KB, 943x530px
>>30766239
>>
>>30766243
KEK
>>
>>30766243
OOOUCH here comes the proud cuck. I mean i know it make your relationship interesting but it doesn't really work if she only fucks Discord and say that she loves you.
>>
File: beauty and the beast.png (405KB, 987x561px) Image search: [Google]
beauty and the beast.png
405KB, 987x561px
>>30766264
Not that guy but Discord is my self-insert.
>>
>>30766278
This, it's not cuckoldry if you self-insert as the bull. It's quite the opposite actually
>>
>>30766233
Yeah, you wish, Anon.
>>
>>30767241
Do you have evidence to to back up your side of the argument? No? Then go back to your shed.
>>
>>30766239
I bet he makes new holes to fill every night. That's what excites her the most.
>>
>>30766243
How could a virgin like you possibly know?
>>
>>30766278
Well it is surely better than self inserting into Spike and get cucked by everyone including Rarity and Ember
>>
>>30766233
>"Aww, is my big draconequus needy?"
>He can only whimper and groan through the ball gag as her hoof traces circles on his stomach, right above his crotch
>She's so close to it!
>Just a little more and--
>"HHGNNNGHH!"
>She giggles as he squirms when her hoof finally touches one of his poles
>"Just look at these~, so big and throbbing..."
>Her hoof smears his pre on its way down the belly of his shaft
>"Are they for me?"
>He knows it's not a real question
>She knows they are
>But he nods nonetheless, his eyes telling her how much he wants this
>And her lip bite telling him how much she loves this
>"You know, I've been thinking..."
>Her sultry voice is like honey dripping through his ears, and his three hearts each skip beats at every words
>But he whines, his hips and back arching up when her touch leaves him
>Her smirk widens, but she ignores it, deciding she'd rather get to the next part already
>"You have two c-cocks, and... I have two holes back there..."
>His eyes go wide at that, and his twin poles give appreciative throbs at only the thought
>She lifts her left leg and pass it over his body, and sits down, her moist flower pressing against his coat as she straddles him
>Her own heart soars as she feels his thumping and hammering under her
>And her pearl escapes her petals as to try and give them a kiss, only to be stopped by his skin
>"Mmmhfggh?!"
>He leans against her hoof when it reaches for his cheek
>As much as he loves her acting like this in bed, and how much he loves it when she's on top, she's still Fluttershy
>This
>Her gentleness and kindness, this is why he's here in the first place
>"I-I know I said no the other day but... m-maybe we could try? Just this once."
>His eager nods make her giggle once more
>"Heheh, I knew you'd be more than okay with this~,"
>>
So, this is the fluttercord thread, right?
>>
File: 048.png (20KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
048.png
20KB, 235x235px
>>30767690
boner why
>>
>>30770122
Oh come on, you don't have to feel cucked or anything by this, just insert as discord or smth
>>
File: 1480949810729.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480949810729.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
>>30770161
perhaps, if you post more
>>
>>30770161
Embrace the cuckoldry, fellow flutterfags
>>
>>30770236
Anon isn't in that story, which means no cuckoldry is possible
Also I'm not a flutterfag, I actually hate her
Maybe not as much as rarara, but still quite a lot
Discoshy is great tho
>>
I don't understand actually following the actual show timeline when it comes to mane 6 waifus. Twilight is an accomplished powerful leader living in a castle. Rainbow Dash and Rarity already achieved their dreams and are at the top of their professions. Fluttershy has gone through a total evolution of character. Even stable characters like AJ/Pinkie are still accomplished heroes. Do you guys not imagine them around season 1 or even pre season 1? If you enjoy the idea of meeting them in current show canon, you would have already missed all the defining moments in their lives.
>>
>>30770262
>you would have already missed all the defining moments in their lives
What did he mean by this?

This is such a stupid way of thinking, holy moly
So you're saying that we should only waifu preteens-teenagers, because that's when the most shit happens that 'define' your life?
How do you know they're not going to save the world another dozen times after that?
Do you really think that me/you/Anon/whatever meeting them, getting together, fucking them, marrying them and having KIDS with them isn't 'important' and isn't 'defining'?
What the fuck are you on about? Are you some kind of fame chaser or smth?
We love our waifus for what they are and what they became, just like a normie love his wife because of who she is, what would be the point for him to lament on the fact that he wasn't there when she decided what she was going to do with her life or... idk whatever else's going through your head
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.