[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't see Starlight's cutie mark or Spike's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Tree_of_Harmony_closeup_S04E02.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tree_of_Harmony_closeup_S04E02.png
1MB, 1280x720px
I don't see Starlight's cutie mark or Spike's dumb ass chibi icon. Also if Spike grow up will his "cutie mark" will also change? It's so dumb.
>>
>>30765964
The tree is connected to them through their bonds of friendship with the mane 6. It /is/ a friendship tree, after all.
>>
>>30765964
Why did the tree make Spike a throne if it was never going to call him? And its the Tree of Harmony, it can do what it wants.
>>
>>30765972
>>30765969
>it has it's own mind that change depend on whoever walks by close to the map
>were okay with this bullshit wiriting

I wonder what will be the excuse when Discord the spirit of CHAOS gets called out by creation of tree of HARMONY. Because he fuck Fluttershy?

Jesus this storytelling is so retarded.
>>
>>30765964
Give it time dude, the Tree is going to spontaneously grow Starlight's cutie mark on it and they'll act like it was there "all along" just "hidden" or some bullshit. The element of forgiveness.
>>
>>30766040
No. Starlight will likely have her own crystal tree hidden somewhere with her cutiemark on it, and it will make her an alicorn
>>
>>30766004
>implying the tree's design isn't chaotic as fuck
>implying it doesn't look like a chaos wheel
It's even growing in his garden of tentacle rape and keeping it in check.

I'd be surprised if it didn't call on him.
>>
>>30766040
Jim MIller already hinted that Discord might be called out too in the future. The pnly good part of it is that Starlight is not special and is as much important as Spike and other mane6 friends.

Based on the Pharynx episode, we will also have Trixie being called out by the map.
>>
>>30766060
>"Listen, I accidentally signed up for the friendship plan..."
>"Oh no, don't tell me."
>"Yeeeeahh... everypony in Ponyville is getting buttcalls now."
>"Dammit, Twi!"
>>
>>30766004
But it used to only have Celestia and Luna's cutie marks, but now that the M6 are tied to the elements of harmony, they appear on it too. It's safe to say it can call out to whoever it needs to solve a problem.
>>
>itt: acting as if the mechanics or rules of the cutie map were ever explained.
>>
>>30766478
No, it always had the element of magic at the center. Only the other elements seem to adapt and take the form of the new chosen ones
>>
>>30765964
PURE BULLSHITTTTTT!!!!!!
>>
>>30767355
The map can call anyone to solve a friendship problem. But not you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.