[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sometimes, I look up at the sky and see the big, beautiful clouds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

Sometimes, I look up at the sky and see the big, beautiful clouds with the evening light reflecting its colors, and I imagine that Cloudsdale is real somewhere, and I yearn in sadness that that somewhere is not here.

I wonder if the Greeks felt the same.
>>
That was pretty gay.
>>
>>30765130
I think that for millennia people have wanted to go to more beautiful worlds, it's why people created the concept of an afterlife. I know exactly how you feel. If you believe in the multiverse theory, then yes Equestria is real, every single version of it. But sadly, I don't think you or I will ever see it in our lifetimes. But for now, what you and I can both do is work to make our home a little more like Equestria every day.

>>30765134
lol yeah totally
>>
>>30765235
I find it a great point of interest that we as humans are able to come up with worlds and ideas so beautiful so as to transplant the beauty of our own world, making us desire the world we created to become a reality within the world we live.

It is also a point of interest for me that prior to computing technology, the most our ancestors could do to was illustrate, compose and author the worlds they envisioned, and now we are on the precipice of being able to virtualize the worlds we conceptualize, rather than merely mirroring it through canvas or paper. It makes me uncertain, but hopeful.
>>
File: 1503119455949.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1503119455949.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>30765130
No stop
>>
>>30765321
No matter how descriptive the medium becomes, we'll never really be able to experience these other worlds.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.