[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like the people calling everyone with a legitimate reason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: eeee.png (216KB, 548x477px) Image search: [Google]
eeee.png
216KB, 548x477px
I feel like the people calling everyone with a legitimate reason to hate the latest episode butthurt are the same people that rode the "xd fluttercuck" bandwagon into the ground. They only shit on people like this because le memez xD.

Not a flutterfag or a screeching autist, I'm just trying to find an actual reason some of you guys AREN'T shitting on this episode
>>
>>30757274
SALTY FLUTTERKEK AHAHAHA
>>
>>30757274
They do it for (You)s
>>
>>30757274
Because it wasn't that bad. Watch it as someone who has never been a part of the fandom. Watch it like a little girl if you have to. We aren't shitting on it because it isn't that bad.

Your last sentence reveals your motives. You all just want something to shit on. Well there are better things to shit on than the episode, like all the raging autists out there, so if that's what I want to do with myself, which do you think I'd go after?
>>
>>30757274
Okay real talk here I am a glimmerfriend and I unironically like every new episode and it's funny when people sperg out on how much they got butthurt
>>
>>30757371
contrary to popular belief, most of us don't like having things to shit on, but it's unavoidable when things like this happen
>>
>>30757274
Because I enjoyed watching it.
>>
>>30757274
Because this episode was fucking based.
>Unicornfags are canon
>Fluttershy learns the same shit over and over fags are canon
>Appleboos are a thing now
>The song at the end
>The fact that the song ACTUALLY DOESN'T FIX JACK SHIT (#1 reason to like the episode)
This whole ep, in case you missed it, was not just a jab at the fandom, but a deconstruction and jab at the show itself. Even when WOW! GLIMMER saved the day at the end liie always, she didn't fix the bigger problem of half of Equestria going full retard. It was what Ep100 was supposed to be. A parody of itself without resorting to epin maymays and literal IRL bronies in horse masks.
>>
>>30757274
Because Rarity was awesome. TENSION COUTURE! Such an intensely Rarity way of dealing with being held in contempt: run away crying, only to think up something to prevail that just happens to be entirely within her context, all while overacting hilariously. Best basket case 10/10
>>
>>30757614
t. DWK
>>
>it's another "people who disagree with me must be trolling" episode
>>
File: Twilight - Alicorn Reading XXX.png (1MB, 1280x1142px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight - Alicorn Reading XXX.png
1MB, 1280x1142px
>>30757371
>Watch it as someone who has never been part of the fandom. Watch it like a little girl if you have to.
So, watch it as someone that doesnt really care about the show beyond "It's a cute cartoon."
Or as someone that simply doesnt have the experience or knowledge to recognise flaws?
>>
>>30757683
No, watch it as someone who hasn't spent the last 7 years in an echo chamber of complaints.
>>
>>30757274
it was kind of a mess in terms of portraying intent, but it didn't feel like it was written antagonistically. It really comes across as the victim of sloppy re-writes more than anything else. I thought the song was good and catchy. Overall a mediocre episode not really worth getting worked up over, but I guess I should remember where I am.
>>
>>30757274
Because I liked it. I think criticism simply gains more traction than praise here. We've already had a couple threads dedicated to appreciation of the last episode and even its song.
>>
>>30757274
I'm not shitting on it because I thought it was a good episode.

I mean, there were a couple of flaws to it, sure, every episode has flaws, but I didn't feel like any of them were significant enough to warrant a more than a passing mention.

For the record, the meta shit didn't bother me in the slightest because the episode still works even if you don't have any of the metacontext. That is to say that someone who knew nothing about the MLP fandom would still be able to follow what was going on in the episode and enjoy it.

>inb4 the episode was made to shit on fans therefor it's bad
Honestly I never got the impression that they were trying to shit on anyone, it seemed more like they were just poking fun at some of the people who drag out the same criticisms of the show over and over again.

If you hold those opinions, that's fine, but if you got offended because you thought the portrayal was too accurate and that it made you look bad, then you might just have to step back and think about what it means when you're having trouble telling the difference between your own views and how you espouse them and honest to goodness satire.

That is to say, if you're upset that the episode made you look retarded, then you might just be retarded to begin with.
>>
>>30757399
>contrary to popular belief, most of us don't like having things to shit on

Speak for yourself faggot
>>
>>30757274
This is 4chan.
Hating things is just what we do.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.