[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't watched the show since season 2 so a couple of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: latest.png (782KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
782KB, 1280x720px
I haven't watched the show since season 2 so a couple of questions

1. Are these mermaid ponies real?
2. Why are thier so many unicorn pegasus's now?
3. Why Is twilight sparkle one?
>>
>>30755678
xD
>>
>>30755678
>unicorn pegasuses
Bad bait
>>
You just know some retard will reply seriously to this
>>
>>30755682
I see the conversation on this board hasn't impoved.
>>
>>30755693
What else would you call them?
>>
>>30755678
yes and no. The mane six all turn into Seaponies in the movie. Seaponies now look like mermaids, or hippocampi, which most fans like alot.
However, there are no "True" seaponies in the movie: The seaponies are actually hippogryphs that turned themselves into seaponies with a magical pearl, so there has yet to be introduced a "natural" seapony race, apart from the sirens in Equestria girls.

2: Toys!
No, seriously, pretty much it. Hasbro wanted twilight to be more "special" and had her turned into an alicorn. the EOH were then junked, as that was apparently the only use for the.

Cadence has a shit backstory for being an alicorn that's basically just her hugging someone really hard. She has an alicorn kid because shining fucked her and alicorn parents have alicorn babies.

3. Protagonist entitlement. She finished a spell that did nothing and has never been explained again, who's sole function seemed to be "turn you into an alicorn". It causes all the EOH to laser her and she exploded and ended up in another dimension where celestia talked to her and she turned into an alicorn.
>>
>>30755694
kek, there he is >>30755712
>>
>>30755712
Eoh?
>>
>>30755712
>>30755735
Wait elements of harmony right?
>>
>>30755739
Yes.

>>30755725
So what, replying to this is better than the horsefuckery or million glimmer threads we got going.

if we're lucky it might turn into an actual movie discussion thread.
>>
>>30755678
Watch the show.
>>
>>30755839
>giving a serious reply to this particular shitpost thread is better than giving a serious reply to similar shitpost threads
let me check the math on that.
>>
>>30755839
Thank you anon.

This thread can race to the last page now.
>>
>>30755709
Fuck off, alicorn was a term in early season 1.
>>
>>30755678
1. Yes everybody is a mermaid pony!
2. Every pony is a Pegasus unicorn
3. Cuz fuck you that's why
>>
>>30755678
It's called a pegacorn, fag. Everyone knows that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.