[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I WANT TO BE YOUR ROCKET MAN!! https://www.youtube.com/watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: The_Shat.png (36KB, 617x243px) Image search: [Google]
The_Shat.png
36KB, 617x243px
I WANT TO BE YOUR ROCKET MAN!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lul-Y8vSr0I
>>
File: BREAKING NEWS.webm (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
BREAKING NEWS.webm
2MB, 500x280px
>>30754734
>>
>>30754734
He came here and absolutely fucking hated us. Don't you remember? He called us edgy zoophiles.
>>
>>30754745
I'm not a big follower of /mlp, so no, I don't remember.

You have to admit, he's kind of right though, like 90% of the threads here are about wanting to fuck horses. I miss when we actually discussed lore and characters in the fandom.
>>
>>30754745
>He called us edgy zoophiles.
Thats true though
>>
>>30754745
Aw man.
>>
>>30754758
i dont get why even right after a discussion thread or three dies someone always posts this.
>>30750183
go my son. go and join the fight for knowledge.
>>
>>30754758
>I miss when we actually discussed lore and characters in the fandom

It was always like this, the only difference is it was more active back in 2012 and people were more willing and able to post clop.
>>
>>30754835
Well lets look at the front page here:

We got this thread about Shatner. A general that's currently talking about fillies. a thread about tommorrow's episode that's already essentially dead due to degenerating into shitposts about hating jim and starlight (Not that I don't agree, just saying its dead once that starts), a thread about fucking and R63, a thread about Dash's age (and fucking her), a Racism /pol thread, A spike "make a face" shitposting thread, a Filly general, a neet general, transformation thread, adventure general....

Only like 1 single legitimate discussion thread on the entire page.
About the only time we get legitimate discussion going on is when movie information comes out, and that's because movie threads tend to be immune to glimmer shit posting.
>>
>>30754864
And?
What do you want us to discuss?
The exact same shit we discussed millions of times already?
Maybe you want a select few autists to post their exact same opinion about the exact same episodes every few days?
I'm sorry you missed the ride junior, but that's not our problem
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.