[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the endgame for this show? i know theres probably threads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1452044179005.png (280KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1452044179005.png
280KB, 666x666px
what is the endgame for this show?

i know theres probably threads like this all the time but, i stopped watching back in season 5 but i'm thinking about watching it to the most recent episode. does anything happen that actually advances the plot or lore or anything? did starswirl appear yet or sombra or is it just a bunch of garbage?

and yes sombra was cool fuck you, fight me
>>
>>30754542
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>30754542
AHAHAHAH
SALT
>>
>>30754542
>does anything happen that actually advances the plot or lore or anything?
There'll never be a real series finale because they can't be fucked tying up every single loose end they've created.
>>
>>30754542
DHX are trying in vain of filling Faust vision of the show.

While Ishi is smart enough to know of not fiddling of something that is already perfect.
>>
Copypasta is copypasta.
>>
>>30754542
what plot?
>>
File: nah.itll.be.glimmercorn.png (691KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
nah.itll.be.glimmercorn.png
691KB, 750x900px
>>30754542
>what is the endgame for this show?
>>
File: 1495557126410.png (364KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1495557126410.png
364KB, 600x484px
>>30755118
this seems to be missing a few princesses
>>
>>30755118
god damn i hate the princess design in this show, they look like spiders without the grace
>>
>>30754542
sell more toys.
>>
>>30754542
Maybe I'm inserting too much headcanon here, but probably the series would end with Celestia (and Luna, probably) being killed or loosing her power and getting exiled/banished, making a sacrifice for Equestria or something like that.
Twilight will then take her place, as it was predicted since the beginning of the series, and the last few seconds we'll see Twilight reading the book Celestia was narrating on S1E1 to a young Flurry Heart, surrounded by her (now alicorn) Mane 7. A panoramic view will then show a giant Celestia statue over the gardens of Canterlot palace, and a nostalgic/sad background music will play as the scene fades away and the credits appear not before a big "Thank you, Lauren, for making us believe again that friendship is magic".
>>
File: where.is.your.faust.now.jpg (343KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
where.is.your.faust.now.jpg
343KB, 724x1024px
>>30755254
What design would you like for the princesses?
>>30755243
>Glimmercorn
Sadly probably the most likely outcome of anything in this show.
>>
>>30755378
Glimmercorn isn't going to be the final outcome of the show.
It'll be the season finale.
>>
>>30755378
just regular ponies with horn and wing like twilight now. i know they aren't supposed to be regular but just being an alicorn should be enough, not 30 foot tall legs only
>>
>>30755416
The sad thing is, I actually think that's a legitimate guess for the finale.
>>
>>30755514
Glimmer's not going to be an alicorn. The staff can't be that dumb. They haven't even made Shimmer an alicorn, and she's way more popular than glimmer.
>>
Anon in equestria happens in the show
>>
>>30757112
Lol, silly Anon... Glimmer will obviously become alicorn, most likely by the end of this season or the next one. She's the pet of Jim and Vogel, the most pure embodyment of Mary-Sueism. She's DESTINED to become one.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.