[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't wait for the episode that tells us what happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: dxfcghj.png (414KB, 800x479px) Image search: [Google]
dxfcghj.png
414KB, 800x479px
I can't wait for the episode that tells us what happened to AJs parents. Where it turns out they survived. The butthurt would be glorious.
>>
>>30753498
I believe they're dead, but a talented writer could totally pull off the 'they were alive the whole time!' twist.

Anyone have any ideas about how that could work? The simplest explanation would probably just be that they went missing and were presumed dead. Maybe they were delivering apples somewhere when they got lost and had to survive out in the wilderness.
>>
>>30753498
>>30753637
They are Dead. The Cotextual clues have been there since season Doesn't take a genius.
>>
>>30753649
thats not proof though
>>
>>30753667
You're the kind of idiot that likes sequels to movies that were not necessary because "Ah! They didn't look at the screen and explicitly tell us that's what happened! Implications mean absolutely NOTHING!"
>>
>>30753498
If they were alive they would show them alive instead of the memories. Happened with every new family character. Simple.
>>
>>30753667
>we have seen newborns but it's not a proof ponies give birth
>>
>>30753498
I don't get why you care; your waifu's episode got upstaged or something?
>>
>>30753649
>The Cotextual clues have been there since season Doesn't take a genius.
It's clear they're dead, but if Goldner, Vogel, or whatever Hasbro executive (hell, maybe even McCarthy given she's now one of them) says to make them alive, they can't continue implying they're dead.

>They wouldn't make a change like that!
Remember Maud? She didn't exist when Pinkie got her CM. Then they pathetically and lazily decided to retcon that.
>>
>>30753637
>had to survive out in the wilderness.
For 10 years?
>>
>>30753498
>butthurt
no
it would not be butthurt
it would be rage
what excuse would they have for foraking their children?
if they aren't dead, I want them to be
>>
>>30753649
Season 1
>>
>>30753852
>Remember Maud? She didn't exist when Pinkie got her CM. Then they pathetically and lazily decided to retcon that.
There was little consequence in doing that because it wasn't central to her character. Maud has been a great addition to the show.
>>
>>30753498
God I wish that were me.
>>
Maybe everyone thinks they're dead, but they're not? Maybe they're trapped in something or grievously wounded and in rehab outside equestria? Maybe they died, but something is done to bring them back for AJ and her family? We don't know and will likely never know. I think that's what the writers intended. To make it vague so as not to upset people and to leave it open.
>>
>>30753928
but apparently if I'm optimistic about their fate, I'm worse than Hitler.
>>
File: bg (348).jpg (95KB, 926x862px) Image search: [Google]
bg (348).jpg
95KB, 926x862px
>>30753951
Hitler was a great man. No shame in being worse than him.
>>
File: 1502566010933.png (9KB, 872x503px) Image search: [Google]
1502566010933.png
9KB, 872x503px
>>30753637
>talented writer
There haven't been one the last couple seasons. Don't expect one to come around.
>>
>>30753917
>Maud has been a great addition to the show.
>HUHUHURRR SHE TALK IN MONOTONE DURRRRHURHURRHURR
Go commit suicide ya piece of shit.
>>
>>30754097
She's a great foil for anyone in the show.
Her dry humor is a great contrast to pinkie pie and she is so unlike other ponies on the show.
>>
>>30753983
>Who are Joanna Lewis and Kristine Songco
>>
>>30753637
Turned to Stone via Cockatrice, or some other "stasis" type of magic could do it.
>>
File: C40kSYpUEAEmnRw.jpg (86KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C40kSYpUEAEmnRw.jpg
86KB, 768x1024px
>>30753498
> "THEY WERE AWAY ON A FAMILIAR VACATION! NOW STOP COMPLAININ' AND START PRAISIN'!"
>>
>>30753911
Season Doesn't take a genius. Can't you read?
>>
>>30753687
>>30753795
Not an argument
>>
>>30753887
Assblasters aren't aware of the difference. They see people not liking something or thinking it has flaws, and feel smug and superior. Their mentality is that simple. They need to stay simple to avoid cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>30753498
faust's personal headcanon is that they're dead
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.