[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would be the real idiom spoken by the ponies? >Huuur

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

What would be the real idiom spoken by the ponies?

>Huuur duuur is the english duuur
>>
File: Glimmer.jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Glimmer.jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
>>30753290
I don't know what you're on about, but here, have a Glimmy
>>
>>30753290
>idiom
You mean language. Idiom is the word for frase hecha, it doesn't mean idioma.
>>
Horse Latin, obviously
>>
>>30753290
i don't think you know how to phrase your questions. do you know what an idiom is?
>>
>>30753290
But it is English, since it has Latin roots.
>b-b-but muh fantasy world
Applebloom speaks French at one point, Fluttershy references French haute couture. It's safe to say that even if they call it Equestrian, their language is the same as our English.
>>
>>30753402
no way fag, i watch the show on Latin Spanish so they speak Latin Spanish.
>>
>>30753290
I would probably be like Chinese where every Simbol they write means a Word since as shown several times, they write using simbols instead of Letters/Numbers
>>
>>30753740
But the original recording is in English. Are you going to tell me that your Japanese animes are speaking Emglish because you watched the dub? Don't be fucking stupid.
>>
>>30753796
that's the point of my reply

It's a typical Plot Device or something like that idk, the characters always have to Talk the same language as the Viewer (unless plot needs characters not too do It).

that's probably why OP madre this thread.
>>
>>30753841
Vikings is a perfect example of this. Vikings didn't speak English, but in the show they're always speaking English, except when they meet foreigners.
>>
>>30753862
I was actually thinking on Lord of the rings, since they speak the Viewer's language (english un this example) but every species (dwarfs, orcs, etc) have they own language, and they use It un some situations.
>>
>>30753290
Huuur duuur is the english duuur.
>>
Equish, obviously.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.