[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend just left for college and I'm probably never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1482791496881.jpg (925KB, 1527x1844px) Image search: [Google]
1482791496881.jpg
925KB, 1527x1844px
My girlfriend just left for college and I'm probably never going to see her again, not a break-up, just a separation and I'm really depressed, post cute pone pics please
>>
>>30750866
Why would you never see her again?
Why not go with her?
These questions need answers
>>
>>30750866
>>30750884
yeah, dude, visit her. If she's really important for you, you should let her know that.
>>
>>30750884
Her family is moving out of the state to several states away
I'm not going to that college, and the college is a couple states away

>>30750897
i hope i can
>>
You're still in the same country. LDRs are not that hard if you actually care about the other person and stop making shitty excuses. You can visit. You can call. Video chat. Play games together online. Send letters and packages. Living situations and school are temporary. You never know where life will take you and it's okay to be separated for a while. If you love them you don't need them up your ass every day, just be happy and content to be devoted to one another.
>>
My best friend is also going through this.
Ive never experienced someone special in my life so I cant speak as if I know what its like to lose someone.
My best friend thinks I got over mlp and doesn't know I still browse here.
>>
File: 4363262.png (480KB, 872x781px) Image search: [Google]
4363262.png
480KB, 872x781px
>>30750866
She's going to cuck you with a chad
>>
>>30751072
Maybe not specifically, but lets face it, college age kids aren't exactly looking for "the one" and if she has a choice between a long-distance relationship, or someone who can literally be there for her whenever she needs it, she's probably going to end up dating somebody at her school.
It's not really selfish, it's just logical. Physical needs have to be met, whether that be cuddles or sex.
>>
>>30750866
She's going to fuck an entire basket ball team.
Have fun with your nigglet.
>>
>>30751111

this is what I was thinking, but she isnt that kind of girl, she's really prude, doesn't like college-style party life and stuff like that, and she always seemed nervous to cuddle with me, but eventually started to do it more

however i do expect her to start dating someone else, as I probably will when i head off

also checked
>>
>>30750866
My wife and I began dating as a long distance relationship, it was 5 hour drive one way to see her. On weekdays, we would Skype every day for at least an hour. Now we're married, living together, and looking for a house next year. Did it suck to drive that much that often? Yeah. was it worth it? Of fucking course

Communicate as much as possible, make sure you are both on the same page if where you want this relationship to go.
>>
>>30750906
Aren't u.s states really tiny?
>>
>>30751245

depends on the state
>>30751237
thanks, i'll try it
>>
File: 1439519810874.png (435KB, 658x764px) Image search: [Google]
1439519810874.png
435KB, 658x764px
>>30750866
Wew, she's almost definitely going to fuck around behind your back. Hope you're prepared for this.
>>
>>30750866
Normals leave.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.