[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright anon, you've done it, you've finally arrived

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: anons in equestria.png (495KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
anons in equestria.png
495KB, 1280x720px
Alright anon, you've done it, you've finally arrived in Equestria, but there's a little catch.

Your entire family has also been teleported to Equestria with you.

What happens?
>>
>>30750134
By entire family, do you mean just the immediate family such as parents and siblings, or all our known living relatives? Either way I'm fucked, they're fucked, and Equestria is fucked.
>>
>>30750145
All living relatives
>>
File: 15099428525.gif (467KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
15099428525.gif
467KB, 900x600px
>>30750134
>>30750149
well then there is no problem for me.
>>
>>30750134
"wow guyz, I don't know what happened, where are we?"
sister: "this is like mlp"
"whaattt???? well how interesting. we need to get back home, I wonder if we can find someone to help us."
"we should find twilight!"
"who's that???"
"she's magic."
"well lead the way I guess."
>>
File: refugees welcome.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
refugees welcome.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Shit. half my family is like fucking big city commie shitstains. I don't want to think about what they'd do to Equestria and all those sweet little ponies. Can't I just go with my dad's side of the family and like maybe gramma? Sorry mom, you know it's true...
>>
File: 1499522069543.jpg (147KB, 518x572px) Image search: [Google]
1499522069543.jpg
147KB, 518x572px
My mom really likes Applejack so I think they'd have fun, and my sister isn't into ponies but she doesn't mind that I am. She'd probably get along with Rainbow Dash while I hang out with Twilight.

Not sure about my dad or the rest of my family because I don't get to see them much.
>>
>>30750134
>>30750149

I'm Mexican/American hill billy. If every living member of my family came with me there would not be enough room.
>>
>>30750134
I can hear it now.
>Well, son. You should know better than us about this place.
>Show us where to go, bro-knee.
>We gonna have tea parties with princess Buttercup now?
>Oh, is that the pony that's on your shirt? The one with the goofy eyes?
>Alright, we got to see your favorite horse.
>I thought she was your favorite.
>Oh, is it the purple one then?
>No? So which one's your girlfriend?
>We gonna see her?
DAD, I SWEAR TO GOD
>>
I abandon them. They are adults I don't have to hold their hand.
>>
>>30750134
Kill them so they don't ruin it for me.
Also bury the bodies so no one knows what I did.
>>
File: 1485577692549.jpg (311KB, 1274x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1485577692549.jpg
311KB, 1274x1022px
>>30750134
I'd try to make money to fund a way home
If I make good dosh easy, I'd try to have it two way and use it to funnel tech over in secret to copy and sell for more profits
Mega corporation be corporation

What my family does I don't care about
>>
>>30750611
It's going to take a while going by >>30750149
>>
>>30750134
Probably start planning on how to kill my whole family I hate all of them they're just a waste of space so no one will miss them.
>>
>>30750134
I can already see it
>Dad cannot take anything ponies say seriously, always looks at them like kids
>Mom trying to make the best of it, but can't get over the fucking insanty of it
>Grandma doesn't know what to make of it, but still acts normal
Why hasn't there been green about this concept yet?
>>
>>30750134
After they've finished losing their shit and we got a place to live so we weren't living in the street like animals?
Pa'd hate all the cute shit, and keep watch over his guns like a fucking hawk in case the guard tried to take them. Ma'd be losing her shit because she can't scratch her itch for drugs. Brother'd suspect I had something to do with it, but would be too preoccupied going insane without internet and video games.
At least one cousin of mine is into that whole tumblr gender spectrum garbage, so she'd try to shovel that garbage their way. Others would just be depressed they lost all their friends.
>>
>>30750765
Because it inevitably makes things uncomfortable, and the whole reason most people want to go to Equestria is to get away from people, their family included
>>
>>30750134
I can only hope we enter in the everfree, because I would kill them in their sleep and bury the bodies. Not even being edgy, but my happiness in Equestria is ruined by their presence and their happiness died when we left Earth
>>
File: at the gallows at the gallows.jpg (101KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
at the gallows at the gallows.jpg
101KB, 1920x1080px
>>30750611
>>30750729
>>30751358
Unironically these. Sorry family, but it's got to be done.
>>
>>30750434
Kek, at least you wouldn't need to fully contain yourself since they already know that you like the show, I would be stuck in the boat of >>30750169
Having to pretend that I don't know anything would suck.
>>
>grandpa pls no
>those arnt actual horses
>mom dont encourage him pls
>granny pls dont gosip with the cartoons

And it would continue like that.
Comming from a family of farmhands would be both amusing and problematic.
>>
>come from a family of narcissist's.
I'd be walking around with a permanent facepalm since i'm too much of a moral fag to kill my family.
My mother and aunt would die pretty quickly on their own though unless equestria has experience with diabetus.
>>
>hopefully wake up before everyone
>fuck off into woods
>family assumes i wasn't sent along
>go live in glimmer ville or some where i know others wont arrive to for a while
>first sign mane six or others arrive there/ know where i am i get get the fuck out of dodge
>repeat
would make an interesting green
>>
Jesus man that's one of the most unsettling scenarios I've thought of in a long time. As much as I love my family that sounds like Hell. Can I trade away a limb or an eye or something instead? A kidney? All my worldly possessions? Anything but other humans coming with me fuck.
>>
File: 213413242314.jpg (215KB, 1500x1142px) Image search: [Google]
213413242314.jpg
215KB, 1500x1142px
>>30751584
>Anons face when all his family are now great friends with the mane 6 and well liked around ponyville while he's some weird creature dodging pone contact innawoods
>>
It'd be kinda hard to go around fucking horses with my family constantly judging me for my sexual proclivitys.
>>
>>30750134
I kill myself and go back to Earth
>>
>>30750149
My family's Catholic, we'd need our own town.
>>
>>30750134
go out to explore Equestria and abandon my family to try to figure out what the fuck is going on
>>
>>30750134
I can see it now, they'd probably blame me for it because I'm the only one who knows about the show
My dad would be extremely uncomfortable and try to ignore the pony and would have to find a new regular bar
My mum would be the same but would probably try to be friendly to them all but be freaking out internally
My brother would probably lock himself in the house until they got out of there, that is until he realized all the electronics were fucked and he had nothing to do, then he'd probably just do the same as dad, try to do something but ignore them as best he could
It'd be a similar story for my extended family, some ignoring the ponies, some trying to get along
They'd probably try to get me to help once my immediate family filled in the rest of them that I was probably the only one with a modicum of an idea of what to do, but I'd just fuck off out of Ponyville and out of Equestria to go exploring and also to get away from the shame that my Pinkie and Twilight plushies would bring me if I stayed
>>
>>30751614
How would your family react to ponies flirting with them?
How would your family react to you flirting with the ponies?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.