[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You've killed all the show writers in cold blood and got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

You've killed all the show writers in cold blood and got rewarded by entrance to Equestria.

However, your waifu wants nothing to do with you because all the horses somehow know what you did.

Rejection thread.
>>
>>30745753
Worth it.
>>
>>30745753
Well this is part where I turn against Ponyville.
I probably wouldn't hesitate on killing a few but I'll try my best to absorb some magic to help me if not then use Twilight or someone else to help me. Then when I'm prepared kill anyone in my way.
I handle rejection very poorly probably kill my waifu first t b h.
>>
>>30745768
>Twilight
>absorb magic
>befriending murderers
Yeah you sound like a twifag.
>>
>>30745776
Nothing wrong with murdering under the right circumstances.

Like here.
>>
>>30745796
Sure you believe that, but she still won't want anything to do with you.
>>
>>30745776
Befriending murderes?
Aren't you suppose to be the murderer also I'm not a Twifag.
>>
File: fizzlepop2.png (205KB, 568x589px) Image search: [Google]
fizzlepop2.png
205KB, 568x589px
what if you have an evil waifu?
>>
>>30745873
Killing someone in the mlp universe is something almost unheard of.
So what do you think on how a villain would react to someone killing others just cause and all they do is hurt and take powers not kill them.
>>
>>30745888
Did Tirek even kill someone? He is the most evil being that came into the show so far.
>>
>>30746071
No but I think he threatened Twilight about killing her friends or making them disappear or something I don't know what his intentions were and I'm pretty sure they sealed Sumbra away so no I don't think they ever killed someone.
>>
>>30745753
But out of all waifus, i think Chrysalis woudn't care about killing some humans.
>>
>>30746328
Chrysalis is the first individual to invent glimmerbeatings, so she can't be all that bad
>>
>>30746328
What if I tortured her for you maybe she'll understand our ways anon don't worry I won't kill her I'll simply leave her traumatized.
>>
>>30745888
wait, waifus won't consider it sexy?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.