[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is he? Where are all the great artists and writefags that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 1453785607895.png (384KB, 905x1119px) Image search: [Google]
1453785607895.png
384KB, 905x1119px
Where is he? Where are all the great artists and writefags that made this board so much fun to be at?

Where is everybody worth a damn? Very, very few remain now.
>>
>>30744579
His VN died so he probably just gave up on the fandom after /mlp/-tan quest finished
I do have to say that those threads were some of the most fun that I had on the board, especially with how he accepted every command no matter how stupid it was like that time where we put on our pants just to pull them back down again or suiting up in the Mare-Do-Well outfit
>>
>>30744579
0r0 is still around, he does good art.
>>
>>30744579
They're making cyoas and you're filtering them
>>
File: 1453535356781.png (109KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453535356781.png
109KB, 640x480px
>>30744579
The last part of that quest was so fun.also I'm sorry for almost fucking up summoning [s4s]-tan
>>
>>30744579
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29865510/

>"I'm sorry but he's nowhere to be found. He won't be coming back, he feels ashamed and feels like he failed you people. He's so ashamed that he told me that he would never draw for the internet ever again."

This is your fault
>>
File: Silver Knight.jpg (51KB, 394x379px) Image search: [Google]
Silver Knight.jpg
51KB, 394x379px
>>30744658
Smutty isn't the reason that the VN failed
It's those niggers who kept trying to force shit into it until nobody could agree on anything anymore
He just wanted to make something nice for us and it ended up driving him away
>>
>>30744703
That's pretty much 4chan in a nutshell. A content creator makes what some fags consider a mistake, and they'll be driven away.
It's the writefags and drawfags that make this shit site worth visiting and demanding they leave or harassing them until they do only makes the dying /mlp/ die faster.
It's like sinking the ship you're on just to kill the captain.
>>
File: when you meme too fast.png (83KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
when you meme too fast.png
83KB, 640x480px
>>30744635
[s4s]-tan would have beaten Anonymous with one finger
pls come back LSA
>>
>>30744737
If someone can be driven off by a few (or a bunch) of tomatoes thrown their way they were never cut out for 4chan in the first place. This has always been an unreasonably hostile environment to creative endeavor due to the anonymous nature of the population and only those with thick enough skin to shrug it off last any length of time
>>
>>30745068
Seems counter productive to me, but there's a lot about this site I'm not entirely sure on, like why do so many anons take it as a point of pride to not stand out while accusing anyone of individuality of being an attention whore?
As far as I can tell, all their anonymity does is bring out the worst of them and allow them to be pieces of garbage without feeling at risk.
If anything, they're cowards and morons intent on destroying their own site.
Perhaps that's an apt metaphor for society eh? People would tear it down in a heart beat if they had no repercussions to temper their destructive nature.
>>
>>30745068
It's not about "thick skin" or whatever your stupid 4chan pride believes, it's more like, after a while, you get tired and decide to move to places where people are not as abrasive for no reason.
>>
File: image.png (149KB, 406x393px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
149KB, 406x393px
>>30745851
Then why are you here?
>>
>>30745068
The thing is, if an anon receives nothing but criticism for his work when it's not even finished yet, he's going to stop because he feels nobody will like it when it's done, so why should he bother creating something nobody likes? And a lot of times, instead of starting a new project or trying his hand at different content, he'll just quit entirely, feeling like he can't do anything correctly. That's why I'm no longer a writefag.

If you want people to stay, and finish what they start, you have to give them encouragement, and if you must criticize, do it politely. For example, say someone is making a game, and you find that the controls are very awkwardly mapped. Instead of saying "the controls suck, you suck, and you need to fucking kill yourself", try saying "I think you should add the ability to change the control layout." If the finished product still doesn't have remappable controls, you have the right to criticize because you spoke out about it. Not like it'll get fixed, but at least in that case it's his fault for not listening to you.

TL;DR It's everyone's fault that we no longer have content creators.
>>
>>30745885
So, we should suck everyone's dick because otherwise our content creators, who are going to disappear without a word sooner than later anyway, might get their feelies hurt and disappear leaving some half finished greens that wouldn't be finished even if the entire board showered them with praise?
>>
>>30745963
I know you and others like to think 4chan is full of thick-skinned, far-right individuals who have a high tolerance for pain and criticism, but you're dead wrong. Yes, you do have to coddle content creators if you want to get anything done. Why else do you think Google and other liberal organizations are actively working to abolish any form of "toxic" criticism from the internet?
>>
>>30744635
Where can one find the whole quest?
>>
>>30745979
Just visit any of our generals. Writefag posts his green, gets showered with praise, writefag disappears. Nothing ever gets finished because our content creator are shit. They're going to abandon you even if you would have them locked in the hugboxiest of circlejerks.
>>
>>30746012
So what's your suggestion to fix the content creator problem?
>>
>>30746025
You can't, it's that simple. It wasn't any better before. It's just that there used to be more of us before, writefags, drawfags, you name them included, so one guy out of dozen would actually finish something.
>>
>>30746048
Anon
I've been writing for years
And I'm still here.
You're saying they'll leave regardless right?
If they just leave then writing isn't their passion and they shouldn't have been doing it here of all places. I write for the entertainment of others. To help them feel...something. not to just say "hurr inwrot stori". But to help evoke a sense of feeling within another person. It helps them get closer to that good ol' C A T H A R S I S
>>
>>30745963
Dumbass. There's a difference between fair criticism and your stupid "lmao get some thick skin."
>>
>>30746070
>If they just leave then writing isn't their passion and they shouldn't have been doing it here of all places.
Or maybe they get tired of writing ponies, like Faggot13.
>>
File: Rarest human is not impressed.jpg (82KB, 596x653px) Image search: [Google]
Rarest human is not impressed.jpg
82KB, 596x653px
>>30744579
He left in shame cause of the VN project failing.
I always said Smutty problem was that he was a too much of a crowd pleaser.

I hope he gets his shit back together and start drawing again.
>>
>>30747486
Unlikely, don't think he's ever going to return to mlp and his style is distinct enough to be branded forever as this guy who used to draw mlp shit.
>>
>>30747503
Eh, I'm sure if he tried hard enough, he could rip himself away from that stigma.
It'd probably be too much work at this point, though.

In any note, does anyone have an archive of smutanon's Mod-tan Comic, and the rest of his /mlp/-tan r34?
>>
>>30747911
I might be able to help
>>
>>30745862
I think a lot of newfags come here because they've exhausted content on other sites and are desperate for more, no matter how shitty it is or how much idiocy they have to put up with to get it.
>>
>>30745963
So you're saying you'd rather have no content at all than have to "suck dick" which, you know, translates to simply not being a complete piece of shit?
Yeah, because then you can just have a site where the only thing you can do is insult eachother all day.
Fun
>>30746012
I see plenty of finished greens because most are only a few thousand words long. Heck, I've read about five today. Incomplete ones tend to be the really long ones, which sucks, but they are still the minority.
And again, it costs you nothing to just not be a dick. Matter of fact, it takes more effort to type out insults to content creators, and only results in less content for you.
Not much of an achievement. Like winning a reward for hurting yourself the most.
>>
>>30746012
At least they contribute something, unlike your useless ass. People like you are the definition of parasites, you give nothing while enjoying others' work and only harm the board with your toxic ways.
I swear, 4channers like you are like the homeless man given a sandwich for free, who then complains about it having mustard on it.
Just eat the sandwich and be glad you have it. That doesn't mean you have to say thanks or "suck dick" you can just sit there quietly and let people enjoy things.
>>
>>30749423
Well can you?
I'm specifically looking for the /mlp/-tan pic where she's posed like Makoko in that lewd animation.
You ought to know the one.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.