[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Trixie >Sunset >Moondancer >Starlight Will we have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1467277181738.jpg (60KB, 980x843px) Image search: [Google]
1467277181738.jpg
60KB, 980x843px
>Trixie
>Sunset
>Moondancer
>Starlight

Will we have any more versions of the "anti-Twilight"?
>>
>>30740393
I would bet on a couple more before the show ends
>>
>>30740393
I still want a moondancer that's really just asocial. A pony who just doesn't want friends for some reason and in the end the lesson is that not everyone works the same way. They kinda tried to tackle that on s2e18 but i hate the resolution to that episode.
I just want a real faggot pony who spends his days doing nothing but being at home and is happy about that, and twilight learning to accept it.
>>
>>30740499
Friendship Is Magic
Friendship is mandatory
Please report for your regularly scheduled friendship lesson with your assigned friend person
>>
>>30740393
Yes, we will. If they wanted a pony antagonist that poses any threat, only a magic-wielding unicorn would do.
>>
The only thing all of them have in common is their horns
So...
idk? Is this a problem, even?

But desu, as a somewhat twifag, I can't have enough of them nerdy types so yes, I hope we get more
>>
File: dtkraus.jpg (71KB, 980x843px) Image search: [Google]
dtkraus.jpg
71KB, 980x843px
>>30740393
>>
>>30740916
What's going to happen to dash if she get's into twilights wing pouch?
>>
>>30740984
She will become a lesbian
>>
>>30740393
>Unicorn is good with magic
>Must be a twiclone
Fuck off
That's the equivalent to saying that any earth pony who is good at farming is an AJ clone
>>
>>30741141
Anti-Twilight's a bit different than a clone, and frankly, I find it kind of stupid that the shows has adopted this weird consistency where unicorns with any amount of skill are evil. Like, Sunburst and Shining are the only exceptions.
>>
>>30740393
>Will we have any more versions of the "anti-Twilight"?

When Midnight gets ported to the TV series continuity, yes.
>>
>>30741157
Moondancer isn't evil.
Magic just provides a good plot device. Look at all the villains we've had. All rely heavily on magic and magic usually plays a big role in the plot. Even in the movie we found out that the Storm King is going to Equestria for magic.
Just because another mare is good with though doesn't mean she's a Twiclone. There is a whole school full of unicorns good with magic but they aren't Twi clones.
>>
>>30740393
>trixie
>anti twilight
retard
>>
>>30741141
>Fuck off
>That's the equivalent to saying that any earth pony who is good at farming is an AJ clone
They're not clones, they're all dark mirrors

>>30741240
Trixie WAS an anti Twilight when she first appeared, she was Twilight but with an ego, her purpose was to show that Twilight is humble about her abilities and if she wasn't she would be like Trixie

This is before Twilight became a super sayain and before Trixie had her powers nerfed and "couldn't do magic".
>>
>>30741407
the ego/humility is just one of the dozens of differences between their personalities
>>
>>30740984
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SegQXGEGKw
>>
>>30741407
>she was twiggy but with an ego
She wasn't
What the hell are you even on about, dyewts?
Trixie is, and was, shit at magic
She couldn't cast anything else than basic telekinesis and, I guess, fireworks? I mean, she doesn't even create the fireworks, she just turned them on? idk
But anyway, shimsham is an anti-twilight, but not the others (which is what she was supposed to be, anyway)
>>
>>30740499
It sounds more like you're just lying to yourself about how you "didn't even want a friend anyway"
>>
>>30740393
You forgot Tempest shadow. Her backstory's Dream's and ambitions in the Book, even down to wanting to be an alicorn princess when she grew up, is basically twilight's.
>>
>>30743283
>a little girl wants to be a princess when she grows up
>therefore, she's that one princess' clone
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: Rare Shimmy.png (276KB, 400x432px) Image search: [Google]
Rare Shimmy.png
276KB, 400x432px
>>30743283
>even down to wanting to be an alicorn princess when she grew up
Gee, so original
>>
>>30743831
When she sees twilight she basically has an inner monologue about how She literally wanted twilight's life. not just in a "She's wealthy" kind of way, a literal "I want her EXACT life and friends" kind of way.
>>
>>30743894
And?
What's your point?
Do you watch the same show we do?
Twilight's life is perfect
She's an example for everypony

She has friends, is loved by many, has far above average magic, is smart, is certainly not bad looking (but who knows really) and became a fucking princess, thing that only happened once in the past

I'm sure every little girl that were born these last 15 years wanted to be Miley Cyrus at some point, does it mean they're all anti-Miley or Miley clones?
I don't get it
>>
>>30740499
You sound like a pathetic outcast lol, bet you also convince yourself that you're actually just 'introverted', instead of just an insufferable cunt that no one likes.
>>
>>30744305
that's oddly specific son, do you want to talk about anything?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.